The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
I've got an idea...."sitting on the shelf!" ( old throw back to a kids' show way back in the 70's).
From now on, lets not discuss ANYTHING but her shifty, missing accounts....talk about nothing that would give her content ideas. Then what would that bitch do???
Or we can talk about the goats ( heaven forbid she gets those) just eating every one of the 1200 plants Patreon just bought $$$$...because you know those idiots can't figure out that putting in a new garden where there once was none IS NOT RESTORATION!

That person has major issues. And her smile muscles are broken. Sad waste of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 13
I’ll just never get it? It’s lost on me. There has got to be a private joke / hidden message as to why she took clothes off a plastic baby rendering it naked, moved its legs akimbo then got someone to take a photo so she could upload it to the socials. It all feels dark and wrong to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Quoting self, 1000 pardons.
I do believe the money disorder that Jarvis practices is essentially criminal -- a grift.
Ballpark: My mother used to tell the story about acquaintances who invited my parents to lunch. Upon arrival, the lady of the house told my mother there was no food for lunch and she needed to go to the grocery store. The two ladies went to the store and at the check out counter, the lady indicated my mother was to pay for the groceries. She did. When they got back to the house, my mother said to my father it was time for them to leave.
A supremely creepy story.
I think it is where Stephanie Jarvis lives -- the 9th circle of Dante's Inferno, far below the mass murderers, where hosts who betray their guests are eternally tormented. Why? The crime is abuse of privileged access (God's love), as the crime of Christian crimes is pupils who betray their teachers. Judas is just one circle below the hosts who betray their guests, hanging out of one of Satan's three masticating jaws. Dante! You rilly don't want to piss that boy off.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Glad to see others had an issue about the bird... calls himself an animal lover.. I'm surprised the poor thing didn't have a heart attack..

I’ll just never get it? It’s lost on me. There has got to be a private joke as to why she poses with a naked plastic doll with its legs akimbo?! It all feels a bit too dark and wrong to me!
Makes you wonder what passes for a good time in their world...

Reactions: 18
I am jealous of her ability to bend her legs like that jumping in and out of that window. Ah, to be that limber again! Why she kept jumping in and out of the window, I have no clue..

I truly like Hanni & other Maria, honestly I don’t dislike any of them as I do not know them. I’ve never given any money either, it’s just to much work to enter ones cc number & come up with passwords. I only realized Fanny was full of bs when she bought a dyson hair dryer curler thing because they are so pricey! I really bought into her poor me, all alone, no money. Now I know she’s living in a fairy land. Or high all the time! Gosh Stef you broke my heart lol

Reactions: 7
I'm not getting anything on Patreon in her name, or under any guise at all. Interesting development! Perhaps she's now posting under the name of the old mill B&B?

Reactions: 10
Glad to see others had an issue about the bird... calls himself an animal lover.. I'm surprised the poor thing didn't have a heart attack..

Makes you wonder what passes for a good time in their world...

Remember that ( wicken ) women who posed semi naked in the consecrated St Josephs channel

Reactions: 7
I was naïve enough to believe that he gave her those

Reactions: 6
That's why Jarvis does her Brussels sprouts anorexic meals videos. Lots of poor mouthing/virtue signalling and stinginess -- equally if not more so than the €23K checks to Anders for the chandeliers. Flip side, same coin.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.