The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
Stephanie might let it be known that Philip is losing a lot of hair. He’s kind of bald. He’s been doing a comb over of “snorts”, wearing special ponytails and spray coloring his scalp to help camouflage it. Also, Philip ruined her Ritz auction upholstered headboard with his hair color rub off.

Philip will be humiliated and destroyed, no going back to Lalande after the general public finds out.

Reactions: 26

He did not pay! He said he was doing a collaboration with a dentist.

Reactions: 7
I can’t fault him for wanting to fix his smile. My story is much the same as yours. I was born with incredible weak enamel and tiny, tiny doll teeth. I was finally in a position at age 55 to completely replace mine with implant supported overdentures. The prosthetician was outstanding making sure to build in slight imperfections and refusing to give me bright white chompers. Only my immediate family can tell they are not my original issue teeth. Fortunately for me I have outstanding insurance but I’m still out of pocket $5k over a few years. However, if Dan really did spend this money when his family needs and obligations weren’t met, not cool, not cool at all dude. If Annalise was consulted on it, I’d be more forgiving, but his history with asking her about projects would make me think she was not. And he is going to be in serious pain for about four to six weeks. Chicks dig a guy who has to eat baby food through a straw, not!

Reactions: 20

I went out of the country last November to have a procedure I could not afford in the states. It’s worth it.

Reactions: 10
SJ & Phi Phi, like a couple of teenagers, decide to tidy their bedroom. Seriously, this is good content??? And she has the nerve to incude it. And the cushions. The cushions, how many can she have fgs ??????
And Oh My goodness, we also learnt the obvious. Phi Phi cannot lift a envelope to lick, never mind a stone bench. In comes Grant (sigh), and scoops up the seat and marches off with it, whilst Phi Phi struggles with a 'leg". And laughs. And probably sighs at the sight of Grant too.
We then have to watch that poor chicken being disturbed by the ever increasing disturbing Steffi. To be fair, it did look ike the hen house had been cleaned. Well done Kirsty!
The dinner looked good it has to be said, with a coy Dan hiding the teeth whilst carving a large chicken as we now know.
And after all the sillyness and listening to two rather hysterical ladies of a certain age, we were treated to a whole table full of them, cackling at the thought of a 'double blow' of the candles on the joint birthday cake.
Jeez, when that kind of suggestion rocks yer boats, it's time to lock up your Husbands when the ladies get back from visitng the Shitoo.
Except Phi Phi of course. He was safe.
And I bet Grant (sigh), did a quick exit too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Posted to Marie Wiik's IG stories, 30mins ago...

View attachment 1271133

Back in La La land?

Reactions: 4
Watched gag
WHERE is the link to the artists buisness????
Got tons and tons of "Catherine s" products and not mentioning her company and where to buy.... Really really strange...

Reactions: 11
Dental crowns in the US run around $800/$1,000+ per tooth. I don’t know how much dental bridges go for, but they’re not cheap. Dan got a lot of teeth done. $$$£££€€€

Reactions: 18
The outfit would be a Paris fashion statement if he had the beloved cock on his head

Reactions: 8
That gift grab was the worst ever. The artists shipping containers worth of scarves, pens, pictures, colouring books, books for the library from one woman Catherine ? one of the most ridiculous boxes they have ever opened. But what made it worse was pastey white Snorts legs and torso why was he sitting so stupidly, all knee and thigh and un buttoned shirt, put me right off my supper.
Then so many references to "Nattie announcement" (re baby)give it a rest.
Then we had a story reading by Steph to finish off, who was taking the Cinderella book to read to Snorts in bed tonight. ENOUGH ALREADY. Forgot there were more T shirts than in TKMaxx for Comic Relief, she can supply Emmaus for months.

Reactions: 18
Dan left out the veneer part... That's what goes on the filed teeth and solely cosmetic its vanity...

Reactions: 4
Oooooo.......... maybe he murdered his Grandfather !!!

Reactions: 22
But he's a rented boy now. So it'll financial.

I know how I'd get rid of him... and the best place to hide the body.
I would think the best place to hide the body would be the attics at the Shittoo. We saw in December how rarely they had been visited or cleaned in over 16 years. No one would find a body there unless it was stored in Narnia.

Reactions: 14
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.
That wasn't my first thought after double blow....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.