The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
graciemckitten said:
Great points!

Here is a few more notes about the latest vlog entry:

Fanny pops in to the guests eating breakfast so she can exploit their presence for her vlog. She works so hard, y’all. She put jam in a container and brought it to the table. She must have had the vapors after all that work. (It wasn't even her own damn jam - it was a new, unopened jar that the guests brought it so of course there was lots more to use)

As usual, Fanny had to create a fake sense of urgency to paint the molding, such urgency that she cannot even wait 30 minutes for her foiled hair to process, and instead must rush across the courtyard to paint for 10 minutes. What a load of crap! She only likes to be wheeled around on top of the scaffolding. She then proclaims that she and the fondler will be painting for 2 days..... Phi Phi may be painting for 2 days, Fanny for 45 minutes. (45 minutes - you are being generous. Fanny painted for 30 minutes max!)

Note that Nic the tree surgeon had on jeans, work shoes, gloves, sunglasses (eye protection), and a helmet with a face shield while driving the mini digger. He wasn’t sqealing wheeeeee! as he drove the digger and wasn’t lurching along with a china mugful of hot tea on the floorboards. (I wondered why didn't Dan borrow Nic's smaller digger to pull up/relocate the bushes - it would have caused a lot less ground damage)

Daddy reference No. 2. Daddy’s drawings! They must be authenticated! The ugency! We printed all the stickers wrong and put the same number on all of them. So LaLande! Do you actually think that any of the recipients will actually receive anything from the Shittylaine since most of the Patrons are still waiting for their postcards from Fanny? Fanny may hope to add the excuses why no one receives their copy of Daddy’s drawing to take attention away from the lack of info about the accounts. That’s so LaLande! (The prints should be mailed with a thick piece of card inside the envelope to ensure they don't bend. Fanny couldn't even wrap the plastic properly around the first print))

Still lots to finish in the Marquis Suite, so what exactly did C4 film in April? I suspect Fanny, Amury & team, only paneled and wallpapered one or two walls to make it look like the finished room (just like Anna's unfinished guest bathroom), but in reality the room is less than 50% complete. All smoke and mirrors - it's so Lalande. That's what happens when you go on vacation for the winter.

Thanks so much Lady Avonlea for the Patron video.

What is the point of putting these ugly stickers on the front of the artwork? View attachment 1260487

She is beautiful.
Smaller stickers would have sufficed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
And every time she ventures out we hear the same phrase about how much she loves living in France. She certainly does not hire any locals/French.

The local market looks exactly like every other local market, what makes it look pictureque now.
What makes it look more picturesque now?
The fact that she can buy a cold beer at 10am, that's what.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???
My thoughts entirely, SJ seemed to be following a script. The paint on the nose was ridiculous and childish. Did anyone notice the tiny pot of jam she gave the B&B guests (extras) Cuz look rough to me, lost his shine.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks so much Lady Avonlea for the Patron video.

What is the point of putting these ugly stickers on the front of the artwork? View attachment 1260487

She is beautiful.
Be kind, it was a big day for Fanny! She was up & out of bed to meet the B&B guests at breakfast (on a week day no less), exhausted by her walkabout, clearly tired from the 30 minutes of painting, physically spent sitting while getting her roots coloured, and suffered carpal tunnel in her wrist signing a few patron cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The authentication of the free prints of Daddy’s artwork was a bit much.

Needlessly expensive and time consuming for nonsense… so Lalande.
Be sure to keep sending me the big bucks for 30 months so you can complete Daddys trip dick... Eyeball roll...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell Dan that every country has its own flight regulations for Drones?
the way he fliies.. flys? the way he controls the drone could get him into trouble.
I said it to him on his YouTube channel (when I liked him 😂 ) that he needed to be careful about regulations.I have experience in this arena as have been a drone spotter for someone training to be a commercial pilot. He is not a 'hobby' pilot as he is making £$ from his YouTube channel & if Fanny is paying him for drone shots too. EU regulations are very high.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Better he get a brain implant, because he's lost all common sense, along with his family, over the past couple of years.

Katie Price gets her veneers in Turkey (but recall the last one's fell out and she had to rush back to have them redone)
View attachment 1260384
Oh god.... why would anyone choose such a bright white? 2nd pic...shudder!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For me the patreon flog (thanks for posting, as always!) makes it very clear Stephanie Jarvis is still searching for the right balance of answering our criticism with "proof" of people working hard on her HMN, but by doing so creating an even bigger hole when it comes to her own involvement. Painting coving for days? My ass! She hardly spend 15 minutes up on that scaffolding and it wasn't to paint but to act as if and film it, just as she's portrayed in that C4 show she thinks she own's her popularity to. As fot hiring Pavlina as a gardener: smoke and mirrors to hide the fact that the candidate she was supposed to "interview"m for that job last week never showed up. Wonder why, as she's such an inspiration for the local community and everybody wants to work for her, right? Wrong, and trying to hide these facts are tiring her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
My thoughts entirely, SJ seemed to be following a script. The paint on the nose was ridiculous and childish. Did anyone notice the tiny pot of jam she gave the B&B guests (extras) Cuz look rough to me, lost his shine.
I thought she should have a couple of pots of that jam on the table and yes....old Cuz looks old and had it!
A 50 year old woman with paint on her nose is sad.

Looking more and more like her brother. ;):devilish:
Oh yes .... that too !!!

Reactions: 22
Be sure to keep sending me the big bucks for 30 months so you can complete Daddys trip dick... Eyeball roll...
Thread nomination !!! 🤞🧵

Wonder why, as she's such an inspiration for the local community and everybody wants to work for her, right? Wrong, and trying to hide these facts are tiring her out.
Thats right Clara ...... telling big old whopper lies and doing it all the time plus remembering them takes a lot of energy when you have to do it for years and years !
I can see her having a mental breakdown ..... especially when the Accountant or the Tax Man comes finally comes a knocking on the Chateau door !
It sure is aging her and when/if she gets into "real trouble "- Fanny will finally know who her friends are - I think she will be shocked !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The mistress of the farmhouse is really on the warpath with Dan! Every single video contains at least 2-5 insults geared directly toward him. From Dan holding a beer while planting (so easily edited out) to recommending his controversial video with a "link down below." Adding fuel to the fire.
Even adding another gardener (we all know with certainty now, that there was never a refugee in the house).
She is slowly edging Dan out of the picture. Maybe she is trying to take the heat off of her and direct it on to the obvious screw-up in the house.
As many of you have stated, SJ loves to build people up, just so she can tear them down...or in other cases ignore them compleley.
It will be interesting to see how many times she can insult Dan in today's video.
Dan ultimately ruined his own life, but Fanny played a big part from the day he was hired.

While she is busy ostracizing all the people who gave her some popularity, wealth, and fame on YouTube...I wonder if she notices how the recent deceit and lies will age a person? SJ can have her hair done all she likes, but her actions are clearly showing on her face.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
For someone as vain as Fanny (a middle aged youtuber) I cannot understand why she persists in such extreme close ups, they're not flattering and she appears much older than 46 imho.
I must admit- I screenshot then go DEEP- please don’t place blame...😜 I can’t help it....🤪 It just makes me laugh...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mistress of the farmhouse is really on the warpath with Dan! Every single video contains at least 2-5 insults geared directly toward him. From Dan holding a beer while planting (so easily edited out) to recommending his controversial video with a "link down below." Adding fuel to the fire.
Even adding another gardener (we all know with certainty now, that there was never a refugee in the house).
She is slowly edging Dan out of the picture. Maybe she is trying to take the heat off of her and direct it on to the obvious screw-up in the house.
As many of you have stated, SJ loves to build people up, just so she can tear them down...or in other cases ignore them compleley.
It will be interesting to see how many times she can insult Dan in today's video.
Dan ultimately ruined his own life, but Fanny played a big part from the day he was hired.

While she is busy ostracizing all the people who gave her some popularity, wealth, and fame on YouTube...I wonder if she notices how the recent deceit and lies will age a person? SJ can have her hair done all she likes, but her actions are clearly showing on her face.
Dan is getting “Selmarized“ by Fanny the 50% discount shittelaine. It may not end well for Dan. Fanny is also using the old “ look over there at Dan, don’t look at me and my lies, laziness, stupid decisions, and financial mismanagement.” She pulled something similar when she broke the news of the man who sold her the digger getting divorced in order to deflect attention away from yet another Patreon video about why the accounts were not ready. Fanny will throw Dan under the bus to save herself and she will have no remorse in doing so. She is a cold mean woman who looks more like her brother Gerry every day.

Fanny always puts down the men in her videos. Remember in Îtaly, she made crappy comments about Davy, Dan, and Phi Phi ? And she has made some nasty comments about Potts ( recall the abusive attic cleaning video). She is a mean girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting that you'd bring this up! I just heard a few weeks ago that Turkey is supposedly a great place to get veneers! I have a new hair stylist, as mine got burned out during covid and has left the business entirely. I stayed with the same salon, but started with a new stylist that has been there for a while and she is from Turkey - she's there right now, visiting family, as a matter of fact. I enjoyed getting to know her a little bit, found out she lives about two streets away from me. But she told me that Turkey is known for having fairly good cosmetic dentistry and that a lot of people from Europe and the US go there to have their veneers made - I was a little surprised by hearing that and she went on to say that a lot of cosmetic surgery is done there, too. Even considering airfare, it's still less expensive than here in the US and in Europe and the doctors and dentists are considered top notch. Apparently, it's in a spa-like atmosphere, very high end accommodations so patients can stay and after surgery, they will confer with your dentist here in the states or elsewhere. Who knew?
I have seen several UK programmes where some of their nationals upon return from Turkey have ended up in ER because of botched up procedures. Some have even died. The last one I saw concerned a woman who had butt implants and died of toxic shock.

No vlog. He does IG stories. And blogs very occasionally.
I'd also like to thank whichever one of you geniuses who mentioned Martijn Doolaard (239K subscribers vs SJ's 189K, just so's those of you who think just plain reno of tumbledown shacks is boring and has no fans). He loves himself a little too much but his work, his project, the scenery and Father Johannes just up the hill, whom I'd followed previously, is over the top.
It was me, it was me, it was me. God I sound like Jason Doobydoo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.