The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara - What's the situation with Lewis, the young chap who was helping Kirsty in the garden? Was he a volunteer or someone living locally? Has he been replaced by Pavelina (who as we all suspected was originally headed to the HMN as a volunteer and emerges as another employee) or is he still on the scene? I wondered if he was an applicant for the gardening job and was on trial.

He had the long hair favoured by our rapidly ageing Madame - could have been Selmar's love child!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not only that…Sadie buys her own hooves $1,450 Chanel sneakers and walks around in horse tit with them! Then asks people to buy her horse a carrot…just to make more horse tit she can stomp around with her $1,450 Chanel sneakers! I guess Sadie and Michael are a lot alike with their designer clothes…and begging for money.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can someone tell Dan that every country has its own flight regulations for Drones?
the way he fliies.. flys? the way he controls the drone could get him into trouble.
If that dipshit flies his drone in Turkey............. anyone ever watched Midnight Express? I've been there, believe me it is not the touchy, feely vacation spot in certain parts.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Be kind, it was a big day for Fanny! She was up & out of bed to meet the B&B guests at breakfast (on a week day no less), exhausted by her walkabout, clearly tired from the 30 minutes of painting, physically spent sitting while getting her roots coloured, and suffered carpal tunnel in her wrist signing a few patron cards.
That witch Philip still refuses to even pretend he’s helping out! HOUSE PUTA.

Dan is getting “Selmarized“ by Fanny the 50% discount shittelaine. It may not end well for Dan. Fanny is also using the old “ look over there at Dan, don’t look at me and my lies, laziness, stupid decisions, and financial mismanagement.” She pulled something similar when she broke the news of the man who sold her the digger getting divorced in order to deflect attention away from yet another Patreon video about why the accounts were not ready. Fanny will throw Dan under the bus to save herself and she will have no remorse in doing so. She is a cold mean woman who looks more like her brother Gerry every day.

Fanny always puts down the men in her videos. Remember in Îtaly, she made crappy comments about Davy, Dan, and Phi Phi ? And she has made some nasty comments about Potts ( recall the abusive attic cleaning video). She is a mean girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fanny now looks and sounds like Witchiepoo from HR Puffenstuff! For younger readers, a heavily made up witch with an enormous crooked conk, a cackling laugh and she was aided by two incompetent, sort of ugly henchmen creatures! 1970s childhood memories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Better he get a brain implant, because he's lost all common sense, along with his family, over the past couple of years.

Katie Price gets her veneers in Turkey (but recall the last one's fell out and she had to rush back to have them redone)
View attachment 1260384
Can you imagine if Dan returns with new knashers, bet he looks like Mr Ed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.
A small edir, if you'll forgive me: "Fanny loves the idea of living in France. "

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good catch.
Meaning, how much of his romance with SJ is exposure on her video channel. Didn't he say at some point he was getting famous as a result because somebody recognized him at the super market?
His living with SJ, is the biggest acting gig of his life to date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fanny now looks and sounds like Witchiepoo from HR Puffenstuff! For younger readers, a heavily made up witch with an enormous crooked conk, a cackling laugh and she was aided by two incompetent, sort of ugly henchmen creatures! 1970s childhood memories.
866D2B43-2188-451F-B1CD-8665A2D23A55.jpeg
1940D189-4611-4139-AB52-04FF733F228F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A small edir, if you'll forgive me: "Fanny loves the idea of living in France. "
I'm ashamed to say like some many of my fellow British countrymen living here, these are the ones that piss me off on a regular basis. Sounded a good idea at the time but did zero research as to what living in the French countryside is about and then whinge and whine about it for ever after. :rolleyes:

Loved HR Puffnstuff

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I said it to him on his YouTube channel (when I liked him 😂 ) that he needed to be careful about regulations.I have experience in this arena as have been a drone spotter for someone training to be a commercial pilot. He is not a 'hobby' pilot as he is making £$ from his YouTube channel & if Fanny is paying him for drone shots too. EU regulations are very high.
I believe that in France to fly a drone of that type it is in fact illegal without the correct permissions and license. There are always local by-laws too that the Mairie issue. Same in Italy. I seem to remember Nicki Positano talking about Carlos in one of her vlogs. Please correct me if I'm wrong clever tattle peeps. However, the whole bunch of shithole shat'o types truly believe that none of these laws, rules and regulations apply to them.

I'm ashamed to say like some many of my fellow British countrymen living here, these are the ones that piss me off on a regular basis. Sounded a good idea at the time but did zero research as to what living in the French countryside is about and then whinge and whine about it for ever after. :rolleyes:

Loved HR Puffnstuff
Same down here in the deep south. They love the idea of living in France with the picturesque villages, diverse landscapes, good food, cheap wine, nice weather etc., etc., They don't however want to mix with the good people of the country where they are immigrants, and never see themselves as immigrants. They only mix with their own type - none of that foreign language nonsense. They moan constantly about the French. And they moan even more about each other. I avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
After everything calmed down the other night, my son jokingly asked me if the person that tried to break in was Dan.
Do you know... that's something that's been floating around in the back of my mind - what if it was one of the shat'o weirdos!!! Too freaky to comprehend 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey now, don't hate on Louis V. I own and like their bags- not for status (where I live, they are akin to the Coach bags of the Midwest in the US- everyone and their mother has one), but every LV product I own has held up to my merciless abuse, which is beyond normal "wear and tear." The larger handbags and totes are versatile- you can drag a carcass home, transport a case of Miller Lite, use it as a "remedial tool" on a misbehaving neighbour who plays their music too loud or fails to pick up their dog's poo in your 'hood, fit an entire casserole for a potluck, fit multiple laptops (plus kilos of vendor swag) for your rolling office, lug around the lower gear assembly for your powerboat's outboard to find the correct impeller and the stitching STILL holds up. Their higher end bags would be lost on me- I'd destroy them in 5 seconds. LV is cheaper in France, obviously- but I do wonder about the Pethericks constant need to showcase them- are they for function or looks? Or in hopes LV will sponsor them?
Given the level of use and abuse you detail for your LV bags are you saying their more expensive products are not as well made?!? How disappointing😜 I’ll stick with my ancient Floto bags.🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Clara - What's the situation with Lewis, the young chap who was helping Kirsty in the garden? Was he a volunteer or someone living locally? Has he been replaced by Pavelina (who as we all suspected was originally headed to the HMN as a volunteer and emerges as another employee) or is he still on the scene? I wondered if he was an applicant for the gardening job and was on trial.

He had the long hair favoured by our rapidly ageing Madame - could have been Selmar's love child!
This guy looks like a 1970s footballer, including the track suit top.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.