The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine his lack of interest and disrespect toward her was causing the damage.. She's looking gorgeous now, and so confident...
Annalise is a full figured girl, and Dan, with his "I graduated the Casey Niestat School of delusions and grandeur! I am a big deal!" let fame go to his wonky toothed head. "Chicks (at Fanny's house) dig me!" Annalise is gorgeous in her own right, and Dan is a clown. WTG, idiot. Most like your former mate better than we like you. As a former Dan-fender, I am over it- Dan's priorities now lie with Dan-self and CLL. Others see it too. Have fun with that and your drop in subscribers, as most only tuned in initially because of your small family and to see actual progress. But now that you are acting more like your douchey mentor (Casey), how are your YT algorithms going these days, jackass?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks, @Lady Avonlea, for sharing the Patreon video.

I want to say, Annalise is stunning! ❤:love:She's always been pretty but these days she's blooming---the exact opposite state of her ex-partner who seems to be drying up and wilting fast! :sick:o_O

cd455.png

And...it's good to see that Philip finally has a cock on him! All he needs now are balls! :ROFLMAO: ✌
cd456.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
And Spud the rooster has fallen in love with Snorty; the bird obviously recognising someone who is feathering their own nest.
🧵 thread title nomination! Spud the rooster recognizes someone who is feathering their own nest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Unless you watch Chateau Diaries, no one - NO ONE - knows who Derrick Jarvis is! I get that he's her dad and she loved him and misses him, but it's maddening to me that she is elevating his "art" as if he's always been an artist whose work is highly sought after!

These close ups are really showing the burdens she's facing........she does not look well. The deep hollows under her eyes, made worse by the poor cosmetic fillers, even her skin is not smooth like it once was. Not that I wish anyone a rough time, but here I'll say GOOD. She should be quaking in her boots about how she's being exposed. She's losing sleep or drinking too much or both......but it shows she has some awareness of how she's f'ed up. Most people would change their behavior to make it right again.....but not her.

And yes......that Patreon video was all to show that the comments we make here are wrong. We are literally giving her a road map for her videos! Hmmmmm.....what else could we talk about here, so that we can make her dance to our tune in the next video? Should we get a cut of her pay from You Tube because she's stealing our ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.
🧵 thread title nomination!!!
While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
I dunno about that, to me it looked like they were faking it with dry brushes, we never saw them dip the brushes into wet paint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
- but I do wonder about the Pethericks constant need to showcase them- are they for function or looks? Or in hopes LV will sponsor them?
Sadie and Mom seem to like Coco Channel also😒… although could be fakes.
3B08737B-F48C-40BB-863F-D01685B7049A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you watch Chateau Diaries, no one - NO ONE - knows who Derrick Jarvis is! I get that he's her dad and she loved him and misses him, but it's maddening to me that she is elevating his "art" as if he's always been an artist whose work is highly sought after!

These close ups are really showing the burdens she's facing........she does not look well. The deep hollows under her eyes, made worse by the poor cosmetic fillers, even her skin is not smooth like it once was. Not that I wish anyone a rough time, but here I'll say GOOD. She should be quaking in her boots about how she's being exposed. She's losing sleep or drinking too much or both......but it shows she has some awareness of how she's f'ed up. Most people would change their behavior to make it right again.....but not her.

And yes......that Patreon video was all to show that the comments we make here are wrong. We are literally giving her a road map for her videos! Hmmmmm.....what else could we talk about here, so that we can make her dance to our tune in the next video? Should we get a cut of her pay from You Tube because she's stealing our ideas?

This is the road map

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For someone as vain as Fanny (a middle aged youtuber) I cannot understand why she persists in such extreme close ups, they're not flattering and she appears much older than 46 imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Annalise is a full figured girl, and Dan, with his "I graduated the Casey Niestat School of delusions and grandeur! I am a big deal!" let fame go to his wonky toothed head. "Chicks (at Fanny's house) dig me!" Annalise is gorgeous in her own right, and Dan is a clown. WTG, idiot. Most like your former mate better than we like you. As a former Dan-fender, I am over it- Dan's priorities now lie with Dan-self and CLL. Others see it too. Have fun with that and your drop in subscribers, as most only tuned in initially because of your small family and to see actual progress. But now that you are acting more like your douchey mentor (Casey), how are your YT algorithms going these days, jackass?
@Trex I do so enjoy it when those pearly, white fangs of yours come out! Dan is an ass wipe and I hope he stays in Turkey or wherever he is. No one is missing him. Thanks as always, for your wit and bite Rexy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks, @Lady Avonlea, for sharing the Patreon video.

I want to say, Annalise is stunning! ❤:love:She's always been pretty but these days she's blooming---the exact opposite state of her ex-partner who seems to be drying up and wilting fast! :sick:o_O

View attachment 1260485

And...it's good to see that Philip finally has a cock on him! All he needs now are balls! :ROFLMAO: ✌
View attachment 1260489
LOL! Since Fanny isn't interested in his balls (she's in it for the tatty dinnerware) I'm guessing Natty has his balls...probably stored next to all the unopened gifts and emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.