The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am pretty jelly of your brekkie! 'Just busted out my new Korean BBQ tabletop grill, and had Bulgogi for dinner (with copious amounts of kimchee and Gochujuang!) The villagers will smell this garlic-soaked T Rex for miles tomorrow on my morning run!
Oooooooohhh grrrrrl. Leftover bulgogi and stank chi for breakfast is the breakfast of champions. Now I'm jelly of your breakfast.
Do you know the work of Roy Choi? He practically invented food trucks. Not to mention swoon THE BULGOGI BREAKFAST TACO, mama! WITH TWO CUPS OF GARLIC!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes I thought the same he was properly having sly digs at Dan for taking the car anyone would think it was his car ! , he couldn’t hide how annoyed he was , he a gold digga and a snotty little know it all who doesn’t know it all haha it’s all ours darling !
BJJ fancies himself as an equal partner to Fanny in the ownership of the Shitoo and all its possessions. "Our Shitoo. Our furnishings. Our dinnerware. Our art. Our car." At least Dan purchased his own van and works on it himself (albeit, it's probably held together with bubble gum, duct tape, baling wire, and "a wing and a prayer"). At the very least, Sir Snortsalot could do something useful, such as retrieve Daddy's beloved Jaguar from the barn and attempt to repair it. But then again, BJJ doesn't know the difference between a screwdriver and hammer, yet thinks he knows EVERYTHING and would attempt to repair it with a hot glue gun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In a weak moment of needing something to watch while I ate my dinner I went back to “Cadieux” and almost choked on my carrots. The way Philip kept her dress down took me off guard when she was trying on the new UGG slippers. I am sure they did not edit that out in order to see comments. “A Slip of the Hand at Château de La Lande”.

I have not read all of the pages in this thread yet so someone already may have commented on this.

Reactions: 9
Ugh plulheeese Stephanie, such a to-do over Daddy's art work, when it's not even original. Is it inspiration garnered from the renowned Unicorn Tapestries of 1495 to 1505, or just a slightly modified copy? Either way, hardly original and not worth the fuss you've made over your father's work. Certificates and stickers of "authenticity" truly? Don't make me laugh! Looks like Daddy went to the same art school as Michael Pethrick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???
excellent summary!

Annalise looked super good!!

Reactions: 23
Dan should have taken Snorty with him to Instanbul....

Hair Transplant Turkey Statistics
Hair transplant Turkey has earned a worldwide reputation as one of the most efficient and cost-effective treatments, owing to the quality standards of national surgeons and its affordable prices. Many consider Turkey to be the place where the best hair transplant operation in the world can be found, with over 500 hair clinics in Istanbul alone, and thousands of other hair transplant clinics in Turkey.

According to 2015 statistics by the Turkish Healthcare Travel Council, 60,000 patients travel to Turkey each year to have a quality hair transplant. The Foreign Economic Relation Board estimated that the Turkish hair transplant industry alone surpasses $1 billion yearly. Huyesin Kirk, chairman of the Middle East Tourism and Travel Agencies Association, calculated that 150 to 500 hair transplants take place in Turkey on a weekly basis.

The highest Turkey hair transplant cost is approximately 2500 GBP, including a 4 night stay at a 5-star hotel, needleless anesthesia, the best graft extraction ...

1652318553529.png
1652318574672.png

SmolPipiO'Love is the most obsequious brown noser ever. My little bad 9 1/2 lb. dog, abused for the first six years of her life, loves and seduces every stranger she meets, as apparently do human children with affect disorder. But even she does not suck up this way -- either to strangers or to her body servants like us, for whom she has a healthy contempt. Have a modicum of dignity, man!

• Wow
Oooooooohhh grrrrrl. Leftover bulgogi and stank chi for breakfast is the breakfast of champions. Now I'm jelly of your breakfast.
Do you know the work of Roy Choi? He practically invented food trucks. Not to mention swoon THE BULGOGI BREAKFAST TACO, mama! WITH TWO CUPS OF GARLIC!!!!

Sweet mother of... That sounds AMAZING! I will have to try this tomorrow morning in taco form! (But I'll omit the 2 cups of garlic- I made the bulgogi marinade from scratch using an entire bulb vice 3 cloves, and with the kimchi, I am breathing fire!) I've not heard of Roy Choi, but must meet him! This was my "proof of concept" with the grill, and it worked really well. Since it was a test run, I did not make the braised baby potatoes, vegetable pancakes, gyoza, cucumber kimchi, morning glory, sprouts or any of the other important 800 other side dishes, so it felt kind of lacking with just the lettuce, rice, cabbage kimchi, and Gochuang. Since I am down to to the last of my tamale stash in the freezer (I make them in bulk a few times a year, and freeze them because they are a PITA to make), you've got me thinking for my tamale-making hell day- an experiment- perhaps a batch of bulgogi tamales? Do they exist? Would they work? Gochuang in the masa, and the bulgogi meat in the middle? Hmmm.... Thanks @billybudd!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More Smoke & Mirrors
Final Thoughts
and her new hair is brassy. And has demarcation lines where the oh so innovative mascara wand was used to blend her roots. But! I enjoyed this far more than the usual vlogs as of late. Even though I am certain this was more scripted, it seemed more natural to me. Also, I am team Nic the tree surgeon all the way, he is excellent at his job. I just wish his darling dog was in the video as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The authentication of the free prints of Daddy’s artwork was a bit much.

Needlessly expensive and time consuming for nonsense… so Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More Smoke & Mirrors
Final Thoughts
And Spud the rooster has fallen in love with Snorty; the bird obviously recognising someone who is feathering their own nest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She made a remark about how "they" (as in the peasants) just changed the layout of the local market, making it look more picturesque. The layout of that local market is always changed in January and not for cosmetic or tourist reasons, but to make room for new salesmen. Makes it quite clear how often Stephanie Jarvis ventures out to that local market.
And every time she ventures out we hear the same phrase about how much she loves living in France. She certainly does not hire any locals/French.

The local market looks exactly like every other local market, what makes it look pictureque now.

Reactions: 15
Certainly didn't take his little family... Annalise posted pics of them the other day..
Their his disposable side hustle when he has time to fit them in. Hope Annalise rebuilds herself into a strong reliant self-assured woman that can see herself and the kiddos through whatever life has in store. It will never be Dan too busy with his ego and his useless morally broken side piece 👈

• Heart
  • Sad
Except with Teabag, they all seem obsessed eith Louis Vuitton🤮
Hey now, don't hate on Louis V. I own and like their bags- not for status (where I live, they are akin to the Coach bags of the Midwest in the US- everyone and their mother has one), but every LV product I own has held up to my merciless abuse, which is beyond normal "wear and tear." The larger handbags and totes are versatile- you can drag a carcass home, transport a case of Miller Lite, use it as a "remedial tool" on a misbehaving neighbour who plays their music too loud or fails to pick up their dog's poo in your 'hood, fit an entire casserole for a potluck, fit multiple laptops (plus kilos of vendor swag) for your rolling office, lug around the lower gear assembly for your powerboat's outboard to find the correct impeller and the stitching STILL holds up. Their higher end bags would be lost on me- I'd destroy them in 5 seconds. LV is cheaper in France, obviously- but I do wonder about the Pethericks constant need to showcase them- are they for function or looks? Or in hopes LV will sponsor them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.