The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Philip he is the creepiest most annoying man boy. Why is he on this video anyway, he seems to be taking over more and more. The hat the brooch the creepy clothes what in the hell does she see in him. Mommy dearest better get back to fantasy farms soon.
hes not seeming to take over. he has taken over...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Tonight's Vlog...poor Vino kept getting deleted making comments about Snorts, including asking why he was wearing his "snood". Poor Snorts had to watch live chat via the brand new iMac. Watching his eyes and his nerves of him going back n forth from screen to ugly used brooch gifts was devilishly fun.

I kept getting distracted by guests wanting to come out the door behind Natty, especially the one with about 3 bottles of wine. Poor guests missed the Sundowner because of the greed grab. Julie would not let that happen at the Tiki Hut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched lasted cadaux I feel Steph has upped her game and I like her latest CD , I think Natti may be pregnant and Philip well he mentions and inserts himself into any discussion he can , I know he’s harmless enough but I dj wish he would take a step back

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Your stress And anxiety should be down without facing all that at work- wearing a mask 8 hours would do me in too! I could barely stay in a grocery store to get food when we had to wear them. I think I held my breath without knowing- couldn't breath normally. Hope you feel better now and look for a new job if you need to.
My primary physician sent me immediately to my neuro/psychologist and he put me on sick leave, so I’ll get paid by my health insurance and the job center leaves me alone thankfully. Now I need to enter physical Therapie with massages, and my docs recommended undertaking another 6 week psychological rehabilitation where I have been already once. Cool place and beautiful landscape. Just need to wait for some more medical reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I collapsed at work a few weeks ago and was hospitalized for a few hours. The company and I parted ways therefore after on good terms and I am unemployed now since a few days. Good thing is that I get full unemployment money support again. Some or a cou0le of colleagues at work complained about me to our floor manager and she said that whenever I am going to do something wrong or I am not fast enough, I’ll get called into the office for an eye to eye talk.

So I wasn’t very interested in watching or reading anything about those chateau people.

thats Kwannon/Revanche. X-Men member with complicated history,
Hope you will rapidly find the energy to bounce back.💪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This publisher is notorious as a buyer beware scam operation.

Their tactics include deceptive Google search ads leading writers to believe they're one of the big five publishers.

One such sucker -- to emphasize, someone who can't get a real publisher to buy or print her work -- is the person Steve and Sara have hired to lead their €1199 a pop creative writing workshop.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
Ian Fleming

Sara Phillips, novice sewist, wife of Manor and Maker Youtube scamster chatelain and Decadigitus brand manager Steven Cole, Chateau St. Germaine de Pres, Dordogne
Someone should point this out on M and M's next vlog.................

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If Billy is preparing his chateau for TV & filming he stole that idea from Julia. All these years his chateau has been for B&B & weddings just like all the others & now all of a sudden he acts like it is his idea after Julia states it (the lady from US whose family bought a chateau). Also Billy & Gwen use family to develop their homes. He knows his brother & sister can't afford to renovate a home yet he gave them renovation projects because he knows they would beg for funding online, it's a cunning way to make others pay for his home. Even if MPK & Sadie could afford it, why would they pay to develop his properties? Normally when you ask someone to live in your property, you pay & develop it yourself. It's obvious they think their viewers are stupid that's why they expect them to pay for their lifestyle. Just like Sadie has done with her horses, her next few thumbnails will be about renovations & horses.

Julia (not Billy) had the unique idea because most of the chateau properties are like a perfect film/TV set as they have almost everything needed for filming (chapel, forest, lakes, gardens & outbuildings etc). There are other requirements. I used to live in an area used for filming. Julia was in the film/TV & production industry she would kmow better but she has to realise she's in France not US. There are lots of beautiful properties in France for producers to pick from.
Sorry, who the hell is Julia? Never heard of her.
an american who married into the british aristocracy....and thinks she can do it better...trying to take the familyestate over.. 🙄 in a nutshell...
You’re thinking of Julie the American viscountess
Sorry that's Julie Montague the Vicountass of Hinchingbrooke. Not the Lady of the Chateau
No, no, no. Julie or Jules or whatever, is the American from South Florida with that snarky, new YouTube channel. You know who I’m talking about? She has way too much time on her hands, reading online gossip sites, hanging out in her backyard tiki hut with Miller Lite & mosquito spray talking to the interweb. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree with the wallpaper. With a color other than green, it could be quite nice.

And those 100+ yo box springs!? Shame to trash them, but who wants to sleep on them? Yuck.

I recall in an earlier vlog she mentioned one of them is/was in the medical field, and they sold their place in San Francisco to move to France. I'm sure they've got some dough, SF real estate is $$$$$.
I just finished watching their videos. She mentioned she is a chef.

Reactions: 7
Just watched lasted cadaux I feel Steph has upped her game and I like her latest CD , I think Natti may be pregnant and Philip well he mentions and inserts himself into any discussion he can , I know he’s harmless enough but I dj wish he would take a step back
unless of course Nutty’s been binging on those Easter rock cakes Fanny froze at Easter!
No, no, no. Julie or Jules or whatever, is the American from South Florida with that snarky, new YouTube channel. You know who I’m talking about? She has way too much time on her hands, reading online gossip sites, hanging out in her backyard tiki hut with Miller Lite & mosquito spray talking to the interweb. ❤
@Jules100 I thought that was you 🤣 #lostintranslation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, he's busy making his own money from Youtube and his ugly merchandise, so he can buy his own damn teeth. I don't care if he smiles or not. After his last reckless vlog where he puts his own children's lives in danger, he shouldn't have anything to smile about.
I don’t think it was reckless except for putting it on the you tube verse, our parents did far worse things in the 60s & 70s to us!! Lol I would have thought that was cool!!

unless of course Nutty’s been binging on those Easter rock cakes Fanny froze at Easter!

@Jules100 I thought that was you 🤣 #lostintranslation
I thought she may be preform but I did not want to speak nor text to soon, who knows, could be why mama& papa have been around, ultrasounds et!

Reactions: 8
Julia Leach, past guest and patron of Lalande. Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen, and Davy approved/blessed their chateau purchase.

View attachment 1254626
Lady of the Château Productions
16.6K subscribers
From California to a Chateau in the South of France. Welcome to Dreaming of a Chateau 🏰 Follow the day-to-day life and adventures of Julia, her partner Caroline, her sister Penelope and her parents as this American family takes a leap of faith to live out a long-awaited dream. Chateau de Puy Vidal is a medieval fortress turned renaissance Castle, and is located in the Charente region of Nouvelle Aquitaine, France. This channel is dedicated to our love of chateaux, old stones, magic, family and history. We share with you our process of applying to visas, setting up a business, purchasing a property sight unseen during COVID all before moving across the world. What happens when your dreams come true? Stay tuned.

View attachment 1254603
@theladyofthechateau
Lady of the Château

⚜Château du Puy Vidal⚜ 🌿Immersive History Experience✨Magical Destination✨ Cinema Studio✨Creative Retreats🌿 ✨Step outside time with us✨ 🇺🇸🇫🇷🏳️‍🌈

Sep 13, 2021

Maruca, Robert, Julia, Penelope Leach and Caroline Ibarra.
Personal IG accounts, Julia (8/21) and Caroline (yesterday) are now private. Penelope's IG seems to have always been private.
One thing for sure, Mom and Dad Leach have never said NO to their daughters. It will be interesting to see what their business plan is for the chateau . Julia and Caroline have a background in filming and production. How will they sell themselves on YT??? How long before they establish a Patreon account??? Time will tell...

View attachment 1254595
View attachment 1254590

View attachment 1254587
So I thought that these two were in the actual producing side of film & TV ( I have not bothered to look them up ) , but by the looks of what us in each of their hands, they were in the camera department . If that is the case, they know as much about producing and organizing as Snorts does on any topic 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
moose knuckle
That would imply, there is something to show off... Cameltoe is paaaarfect.

German word for miller
Like the yoghurt?!

She is my favourite Julie (out of all Julies I know) :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My primary physician sent me immediately to my neuro/psychologist and he put me on sick leave, so I’ll get paid by my health insurance and the job center leaves me alone thankfully. Now I need to enter physical Therapie with massages, and my docs recommended undertaking another 6 week psychological rehabilitation where I have been already once. Cool place and beautiful landscape. Just need to wait for some more medical reports.
One small crack doesn't mean you're broken. Now you can relax without demands, pressures, deadlines and schedules and find a calmer path. Sleep in, eat well, treat yourself and you'll feel wonderful in no time! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Philip literally only asks and then answers questions about himself haha . Think it’s our Chanel now darling 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That other Julie (Ladies of London) is the 'other one.' OUR Jules is the Countess of SoFla

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I use Cameltoe because he likes it... The Bridgerton flap pants he was so proud of his Cameltoe...

Run around in a shirt with your ass hanging out video it put it on YouTube... Use people and batt your eyes to get what you want... You're a Skank and Skankanee is proud of that tit...

In my culture you earn a name... These 2 earned the names...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.