The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im ashamed i'm breating the same Dutch air as Jetje. Our sincere apologies that our country has produced 2 of the most annoying people on earth!
If that is the case, then I apologise for Celeste...
I should maybe apologise for Sabine, but I don't think she has done anything completely absurd (yet!), except for those horrible pale caramelised potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They missed a few hashtags on their blurb...

#ourlastworkshopwascancelledduetolackofinterest
#allourlocalresturantssuck
#andwecantcook
#foodincanadaissuperiortofrance
#inouropinionnooneinfranceknowshowtowriteabook
#soweareforcedtoimportcanadiantalent
#victorhugodoesntcompare
#noneitherdoesmarcelproust
#molièrewho?
#wehopetolearnthecorrectuseoftheoxfordcomma
#ourideaofdecorleavesalottobedesired
#weareasboringashell
#asseenonchateaudairies
#boiledmeatsmacaroniandcheesepringleshotdogshamburgersketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's not forget that none of their bedrooms are en-suite in the first instance.
OK, so if you don't mind sharing a bedroom it's 2000 for a week.
Single occupancy 2299
But, if you bring a non-participating partner, it's 2399 - why???
What is involved in the excursions as no exact details given? And, again, your non-participating partner is not included on those excursions either.
IMHO, all 100% shady/flakey and M&M are just delusional.
If I was even interested in this "flight of fantasy", I would want a truly well established author who has a well known, market established publishing house behind them too. Otherwise, why even bother?
I am truly gobsmacked and tbh, extraordinarily angry with M&M as obviously, their volunteers will be doing most of the hard work in hosting this event whilst Steve and Sarah just prance around filming everything - very unprofessionally as is the norm in their vlogs.
At the end of the day, it's about value for money NOT just that the owners need to pay their mortgage on a property that they may be paid far too much for over its market value. WHOSE FAULT WAS THAT????
They need Selmar and Taty to bring up the slack🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry that's Julie Montague the Vicountass of Hinchingbrooke. Not the Lady of the Chateau
you are absolutely right...i guess i didnt read the post accurate enough...those two were very fortunate the place is in good shape and all the furniture came with it..i am very curious how much those two could do on renovating , they look to me as two spoiled brats....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know I asked a long while back why Armoire didn't have a vehicle, and I think it was pointed out to me that he did indeed have one, and was seen driving in it, so is his vehicle not available to "the community"? Or maybe I am remembering incorrectly. It's hard to imagine someone like Armoire living in the middle of nowhere without his own vehicle. I mean, how do you take your girlfriend out on a date without a vehicle?
You walk her into the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, MP seemed totally uninterested and his "cor blimey accent" was in overdrive. Billy could have done far better by himself. Plus, Billy knew exactly what MP's intention was in connection with that bedroom key, i.e. let's walk off and mislay it on purpose in order to cause future problems/issues. Billy wasn't having any of it, thankfully. ;) He knows her older brother very well.

From what I witnessed, the smallest of Mo's friends was doing the majority of the hard work even though all the others were constantly flexing their muscles just for the camera. And, the PT guy was not too impressed with the couscous on offer as a reward as he ultimately wanted "protein", of course! :rolleyes:
Yes the smallest guy was a machine!

Reactions: 9
I can help with that. Wearing your jeans hanging off or below your butt is called busting a sag. It originated in prisons. The person wearing their pants below their butt was a sign they were up for butt sex. Idiot rappers and their adoring fans adopted the trend because they thought it looked cool, not thinking about or knowing what it actually meant in prison. Every time I see a kid doing it I just have to laugh at the stupidity. When it was really bad, the pants were so far down their legs that they could barely walk. I just think it it’s funny as hell. I’ve even seen them belt their pats across the top of their thighs, because they couldn’t keep them on.
Also when you are arrested they take your belts and shoelaces to prevent suicide- hence the sag and open sneakers- ‘street cred’

I know a master who can make beautiful things out of solid wood: showcases, doors, windows, anything a man could wish for. But. For every thing he needs to do, he needs ages to finish. No one knows why this is so, but it is so.
Instead of being a rich man who rules with superior skill, he finds it difficult to find a job because he is too slow and drives his clients crazy.
Maybe Amaury is that guy ?!
SJ is stalling him- it’s not Amaury

Reactions: 9
Central and South Americans do, but I don't think anybody drinks Miller Lite with lemon. Ugh.
With white lightnin' grandmama's receipt, maybe.
Having lived in Central America for 4 years I don't think I ever saw a lemon. Limes yes, Lemons never.

Reactions: 7
Julia Leach, past guest and patron of Lalande. Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen, and Davy approved/blessed their chateau purchase.

View attachment 1254626
Lady of the Château Productions
16.6K subscribers
From California to a Chateau in the South of France. Welcome to Dreaming of a Chateau 🏰 Follow the day-to-day life and adventures of Julia, her partner Caroline, her sister Penelope and her parents as this American family takes a leap of faith to live out a long-awaited dream. Chateau de Puy Vidal is a medieval fortress turned renaissance Castle, and is located in the Charente region of Nouvelle Aquitaine, France. This channel is dedicated to our love of chateaux, old stones, magic, family and history. We share with you our process of applying to visas, setting up a business, purchasing a property sight unseen during COVID all before moving across the world. What happens when your dreams come true? Stay tuned.

View attachment 1254603
@theladyofthechateau
Lady of the Château

⚜Château du Puy Vidal⚜ 🌿Immersive History Experience✨Magical Destination✨ Cinema Studio✨Creative Retreats🌿 ✨Step outside time with us✨ 🇺🇸🇫🇷🏳️‍🌈

Sep 13, 2021

Maruca, Robert, Julia, Penelope Leach and Caroline Ibarra.
Personal IG accounts, Julia (8/21) and Caroline (yesterday) are now private. Penelope's IG seems to have always been private.
One thing for sure, Mom and Dad Leach have never said NO to their daughters. It will be interesting to see what their business plan is for the chateau . Julia and Caroline have a background in filming and production. How will they sell themselves on YT??? How long before they establish a Patreon account??? Time will tell...

View attachment 1254595
View attachment 1254590

View attachment 1254587
Isn't that the Château DIY camera man?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
no doubt a mixture of grannies powderbox and a very expensive scent..btw he is a gay who doent buy fitting pants... 🙄 omg does he buy those patatoebags on line?? or is his mirror broken...i can see he has been in the frontrow when the manparts were handed out...but there is no need to wear such ill fitted pants...
Wait!<<< I missed front row man parts?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why it's called the "gift grab".
And maybe they should rename it “cadieux and cleavage at the Château”….. I thought Nattie was going to lose something when she bent over. I don’t usually watch this but I needed something for about five minutes and it was too long of a five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People, today it happend: I grifted and I am proud about it!
So we have a new coffeemaker where a coffee is only 25 cents. So I put my very last 25 cents in but somehow managed not to put the mug properly under the outlet so when I realised it was almost too late and I just got like one sip of coffee. So I must have looked quite panicky because a customer came by and asked what happend. Usually I wouldn't molest a client but I urgently needed some caffeine so I cried: oh, I don't have another 25 cents but I urgently need a coffee. Obviously the client bought me another one and I graciously accepted. It was really easy! Will try tomorrow again 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
People, today it happend: I grifted and I am proud about it!
So we have a new coffeemaker where a coffee is only 25 cents. So I put my very last 25 cents in but somehow managed not to put the mug properly under the outlet so when I realised it was almost too late and I just got like one sip of coffee. So I must have looked quite panicky because a customer came by and asked what happend. Usually I wouldn't molest a client but I urgently needed some caffeine so I cried: oh, I don't have another 25 cents but I urgently need a coffee. Obviously the client bought me another one and I graciously accepted. It was really easy! Will try tomorrow again 😉
…. Please leave our group.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t stand Philip he is the creepiest most annoying man boy. Why is he on this video anyway, he seems to be taking over more and more. The hat the brooch the creepy clothes what in the hell does she see in him. Mommy dearest better get back to fantasy farms soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
no doubt a mixture of grannies powderbox and a very expensive scent..btw he is a gay who doent buy fitting pants... 🙄 omg does he buy those patatoebags on line?? or is his mirror broken...i can see he has been in the frontrow when the manparts were handed out...but there is no need to wear such ill fitted pants...
I know he’s commonly referred to as Cameltoe on here, but that expression was exclusively reserved for women where I was raised. On men it was referred to as a moose knuckle. Or a manletoe🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.