The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be kind, it was a big day for Fanny! She was up & out of bed to meet the B&B guests at breakfast (on a week day no less), exhausted by her walkabout, clearly tired from the 30 minutes of painting, physically spent sitting while getting her roots coloured, and suffered carpal tunnel in her wrist signing a few patron cards.
It’s a tough life!!! 🙄
A day in the life....
🤦🏼‍♀️

@Clara - What's the situation with Lewis, the young chap who was helping Kirsty in the garden? Was he a volunteer or someone living locally? Has he been replaced by Pavelina (who as we all suspected was originally headed to the HMN as a volunteer and emerges as another employee) or is he still on the scene? I wondered if he was an applicant for the gardening job and was on trial.

He had the long hair favoured by our rapidly ageing Madame - could have been Selmar's love child!
Oh gosh, he does favor Selmar! 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi All, Had to step away from the Stefanny for a bit. Came back just in time to catch her usual bullshit but the thing I'm most fascinated by atm is not La Jarvis and her paaaaaaaaaarfaaaahct pile but that dishevelled blonde woman who literally clanked around that dance floor in Selmar's flog. I had the most exquisite secondhand embarrassment, ever. She sort of reminds me of one of the worst Below Deck Sailing's guests - this lady, Erica Rose pictured here with View attachment 1260472her despicable husband, Chuck.

HA! Her Dad is a plastic surgeon here in Houston who has a foundation called The Rose to provide mammograms to low income women, I am getting mine there next week to help pay for someone else's!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Be kind, it was a big day for Fanny! She was up & out of bed to meet the B&B guests at breakfast (on a week day no less), exhausted by her walkabout, clearly tired from the 30 minutes of painting, physically spent sitting while getting her roots coloured, and suffered carpal tunnel in her wrist signing a few patron cards.
I don't see so much as a smidge of paint on her hands or under her nails... so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My thoughts entirely, SJ seemed to be following a script. The paint on the nose was ridiculous and childish. Did anyone notice the tiny pot of jam she gave the B&B guests (extras) Cuz look rough to me, lost his shine.
I noticed that too ,that jam was enough for one person ,not the whole table!
& Support squirrel follows her around like a puppy dog…He and his skinny 12 year old arms in a T-shirt were really sickening!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks so much Lady Avonlea for the Patron video.

What is the point of putting these ugly stickers on the front of the artwork? View attachment 1260487

She is beautiful.
Good gracious the delusions of grandeur is thick with the knucklehead. It ain't Picasso Ms. HMN so stop pretending someone wants to grift Daddy's doodles the only GRIFTER is you darling. Always have been always will be. Tootles.....stop snooping Phillipa you'll be on the hot plate next.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In my life experience, many times an individual‘s educational level has little to do with their actual intelligence. Case in point: Fanny’s expensive education at university compared to the boneheaded stupid decisions she routinely makes at the Shittoo and in her daily life that most people of any intelligence level would not do.
In Texas, we call that “Book Smart” VS “People Smart”………. However, in SJ’s case, I am just not really seeing ANY smart…..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Me too, Mrs Haversham (I am so glad you weren’t jilted!) and talking of Charles Dickens is @estellastheme a reference to Patrick Doyle’s composition for Great Expectations 1998 version?
Yes. When we were growing up my younger would tell me the music sounded like me. I’m so glad someone understands the reference - doesn’t happen often.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sweet mother of... That sounds AMAZING! I will have to try this tomorrow morning in taco form! (But I'll omit the 2 cups of garlic- I made the bulgogi marinade from scratch using an entire bulb vice 3 cloves, and with the kimchi, I am breathing fire!) I've not heard of Roy Choi, but must meet him! This was my "proof of concept" with the grill, and it worked really well. Since it was a test run, I did not make the braised baby potatoes, vegetable pancakes, gyoza, cucumber kimchi, morning glory, sprouts or any of the other important 800 other side dishes, so it felt kind of lacking with just the lettuce, rice, cabbage kimchi, and Gochuang. Since I am down to to the last of my tamale stash in the freezer (I make them in bulk a few times a year, and freeze them because they are a PITA to make), you've got me thinking for my tamale-making hell day- an experiment- perhaps a batch of bulgogi tamales? Do they exist? Would they work? Gochuang in the masa, and the bulgogi meat in the middle? Hmmm.... Thanks @billybudd!
I don't find a recipe for bulgogi tamales, but I'm sure they'd be orgasmic.
You must buy and read Roy Choi's book. I'm an old foodie and have read every cookbook published since about 1972. The very best are the biography/memoir cookbooks. And the three best of those are Madeleine Kamman, Edna Lewis and Roy Choi. You're in for a treat!!!
Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.
Her HMN is Little England

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
maybe if dan did go and have a new set of teeth, kat went along to provide some nursing care.. who knows!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I had read the Pethericks are actually Travellers originally... any truth to that Tattlers?
I had heard that rumor, too, but I don’t know if it’s true or not. If they were at one time, it appears they’re not anymore. Although the extended family (Billy, Michael, Sadie, Ma, and Pa) do live together with their partners and kids in a single “compound,” which I think is fairly common in Traveller culture (but I’m not an expert on Traveller traditions).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Stephanie Jarvis - the woman who didn’t have a childhood. Can’t quite accept her age. Snapped up PhiPhi because Stephanie actually thinks she is still in her 20’s. She needs to get over cute and act her age. Her sweet darling baby act, falling completely flat.
Stephanie has ditched all her main characters. The plot lost, as it always is. . . .
Natti has a fingernails on chalkboard sound/tone. Not liked.
Cuz is hardly cracking a smile while on camera, get the sense he is pretty much done with SHITTO life. Complete “over it” vibe.
The refugee woman, oh please. Not real. Stephanie thought she’d play the Ukrainian refugee card - fell flat.
One would think that with the knowledge that the average youtuber is relevant for 3/5 years and she would work as hard as she can. Instead b&b is only open on the weekend.

Wonder when she is expired and forgotten what kind of regret she would feel?
Remember in princess Stephanie’s mind, she is the exception to every rule that applies to commoners. There is no way Fanny is going to start working now.

I agree that Cuz is fed up. I think, like the many others before him, that the LaLande experience is not what he envisioned it would be and he is stuck, as her relative, playing the main role in putting out the daily “emergencies” around the Shittoo and babysitting Fanny and her playmates. Maybe that is why his parents are visiting more often, His father seems to be trying to help Amaury. Why is a carpenter/ wood craftsman coming up with a sprinkling system for the Shittoo, repairing the diggers, etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The B&B used to be open all week and that was before it had a paid manager...

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last year of the B&B, unless the Youtube/Patreon funds run dry.
If she gets the marquis apartment finished and another apartment finished, I think she will just coast off the income from leasing out the apartments, close the B and B, and send Nasty Ñutty on her way. Then Fanny will be free to travel and play without ongoing obligations to Patrons who want to stay at the B and B.

Reactions: 11
I had read the Pethericks are actually Travellers originally... any truth to that Tattlers?
I have a feeling that I have read somewhere that Ma might be - saw a family group picture of Sherrie/aunts etc a while back somewhere on here. Maybe that's where her/Sadie's love of horses comes from.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.