The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except that yellow mixed with blue is an extremely popular combination to decorate with in France. Blue and yellow style decor influences and style come from the Proveance area in the south of France. The area is known for lavender blue, blue cornflowers and sunflowers and the colours are frequently used in French farmhouse style. It's got nothing to do with Ukraine. So, on this one occasion, she's not out of touch.

Reactions: 20
Yet you know what I will say to that: smoke and mirrors can provide that kind of positive outlook.
I agree!! She invited certain popular people, that perhaps she hears how much we appreciate their way of doing things, to make herself and her mess somehow look so much better than we really know it is. Well played for now princess, but, the truth is still there for all to see if they choose. And, in case some have gotten lost in the Easter eggs, where are those accounting files???

Reactions: 27
Haha brilliant. This reminds me of the Slay videos on TikTok

Reactions: 9
It’s been said on a vlog awhile back that they now have a laundry service. So, on this issue, all volunteers are safe.

Reactions: 13

Now since li she has full in depth and peripherial vision mummy can dance again!
Liar Stephanie don’t have far to lick the learned behavior from Isabel - blind in one eye. They both have zero filter

However - if I’m that flexible at 80 … I’ll give you that mini apron … kudos

I’ll keep all other comments and communication about the family grifter separate .

Reactions: 14
Today is Tax Day in the US, wonder how Stefanie Jarvis, owner of the farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, is doing with her taxes to France & UK ????????

Reactions: 15
Artist Andie W. had an Easter IG post. I do believe she has a new career.

@andiewieringa
Happy Easter all of you! What a great day with a lot off sunshine. But let we think off all the people in Oekraïne and there losses of loveones. Pavlina it was a honner to make a livedrawing of you and to hear all your storys about your family and the war, it makes me realise that peace isn't easy. #easter #drawinyourstyle #drawingartinside #portret #blackandwhite #pen #fineliner

Reactions: 50
Just when you think they couldn't look any worse!

Reactions: 30
It’s been said on a vlog awhile back that they now have a laundry service. So, on this issue, all volunteers are safe.
Yes thats right...but i wonder ...all her delicate and expensive bedlinnen....sending it to a laundryservice...i dont know about their laundryservice..but my experiences with laundryservices are not so good...things get lost..damaged and get worn out very quickly...its better to keep your precious linnen in sight...and do it at your own place..

Reactions: 23
I think the Fleuries went because they were helped by Stef in the beginning with YouTube. They felt obligated? Anyway this is their free pass from me if they go back again, then I will think of not watching them.
I agree that this is the Fleuries free pass to pay off an obligation for help when they started. But they better not return again or by Jove...

Think for the first time in April 2022

Im to the current page

Considering that an achievement

Reactions: 30
I want to kill Jason Dubey. And I want to make it painful.
Just sayin'. That's all. Carry on.

Reactions: 29
Christ almighty..(sorry for blasphemy if it offends) but what the heck am I seeing here. Yes, she's certainly missed her vocation as a court artist that's for sure. What's happened to Dan's head? Not one of her subjects comes out of it looking remotely human.

You say that but I don't recall him ever giving Selmar's dog any attention. There were a few dogs there, he didn't show them any interest, Steph probably knows he wants everything he sees, just watch him at the junk shops...
I think he's desperate for a puppy, Will mummy buy one? Don't think she's a dog lover,
Maybe stuffed toys have got boreing

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. I sent precious family heirloom pure Irish linen to a laundry service and never saw it again.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.