The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thats right...but i wonder ...all her delicate and expensive bedlinnen....sending it to a laundryservice...i dont know about their laundryservice..but my experiences with laundryservices are not so good...things get lost..damaged and get worn out very quickly...its better to keep your precious linnen in sight...and do it at your own place..
I agree I send my husbands work shirts to the laundry and they don’t last as long. Their irons are too hot. But I don’t care I’m too lazy to iron them myself. 😂

Does she have a weird filter on her face showing the freckles?
More like she forgot the filter 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The mixed reviews on the vlog made me watch!

If I were the fleuries I would also attend the easter party at the royal dump. For the sake of the childeren. They seem to have a great time. The fleuries seem to have fun and relax a bit too. Good for them!

Steffy finding the temple. How "surprising", Clara mentioned in previous posts that Larkin and Potts would let her know where she could find the good stuff. Stephameme could at least, for the sake of all the childeren pretend she didn't find it.
Also where were the hundreds of plastic easter eggs she bought and reveived more as a gift? The chocolate eggs were bare! I guess they ran out of time and didn't put the effort in to put the chocolate eggs into the plastic eggs.

Their brunch food didn't look very appetizing unfortunately. The royal dump had 4 bowls of egg salad (same one), merguez, 2 bowls of cucumber, onions on toast, 8 quiches, sausages and cheese.

Apart from BJJ being in the vlog it was entertaining to watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Now by you saying this - if I was Fanny I would be looking around thinking who was here, who appeared in the footage - who didn't appear in the footage. Who has been around for a while & in the inner circle of knowledge. Do these little titbits not give her the clue to your identity? I am guessing that Ivo & his partner are no longer welcome, but still remain friends with chateau visitors?
I have left her clues all over, but she does not seem that interested in exposing my identity and my bet is that she is still blaming the wrong one :) I don't know who from the chateau visitors is still in contact with Frank & Ivo, but I do know many of them blame the two for spilling the beans on tattle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Quite apart from that hideous hooker dress - but to pair it with a chunky and ugly crocket shawl was a WTF moment for me.
I agree the shawl was hideous
Some kind of failed cover up & hand made by someone's nan. Fanny made her reveal .

Reactions: 12
Annalise, was in attendance for the Easter festivities. SaltySeaSlug/Sabine liked this photo and was also in attendance.
There is no bad blood between them. 🤔 Maybe, Sabine was the winter babysitter???
I would love to know, who was taking this 👇 picture??? Thomas isn't having any of it. Very telling...

Annalise, you and your boys are a ray of sunshine!!!!☀
P.S. The bunny ears look soooo much better on you.
1650280602189.png

Philip Janssen Easter 2021
BJJ Easter 2021 2 (2).png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder what cast of characters will appear in today’s GAG? Be interesting to see who is willing to sit for this. Of course it will depend on when it was filmed, but I’m very curious who will be drafted to join.

Reactions: 7
Tess and Stephanie should just pack their bags and bleep around Europe looking for rich old men. They both want to be in their 20’s again, and it is beyond obvious they are trying to hold onto their youth, which is long gone - & the tighter they cling, the more obvious it becomes.
I got the distinct impression that Snorts is no more than a Lady In Waiting, holding up Steph’s dress as if he was going to help her into the mess. And please notice, Snorts may have given up his table decor career as others were setting the tables.
This was a wholly classless gathering except for the gracious Fleuries. Not an ounce of refinement anywhere. Zero. Everyone so pitifully aspirational.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Artist Andie W. had an Easter IG post. I do believe she has a new career.

View attachment 1202641

View attachment 1202637
@andiewieringa
Happy Easter all of you! What a great day with a lot off sunshine. But let we think off all the people in Oekraïne and there losses of loveones. Pavlina it was a honner to make a livedrawing of you and to hear all your storys about your family and the war, it makes me realise that peace isn't easy. #easter #drawinyourstyle #drawingartinside #portret #blackandwhite #pen #fineliner

View attachment 1202656View attachment 1202658

View attachment 1202652View attachment 1202642

View attachment 1202649View attachment 1202653
I have coffee on my keyboard now. I hope you're happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to kill Jason Dubey. And I want to make it painful.
Just sayin'. That's all. Carry on.
I get the feeling many in the live chats (especially Steph, Snorts and Percy) feel that way. For that alone, I think we should keep him around!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does she have a weird filter on her face showing the freckles?
No, just aging.
During menopause, some women experience more pigmentation on their face, called melasma, which is modeled pigmentation on the cheeks, upper lip and forehead. This is caused by a combination of hormonal changes and sun exposure.

Snorts may have given up his table decor career as others were setting the tables.
I think you may be on to something.
He promised this in the live chat, 4/7/22...

📺🐣🥚🐰
Tracy Llewellyn @Philip Janssen will you post a video from the Netherland?
Philip Janssen @Tracy Llewellyn There should be one (maybe more) vlogs from me before Easter!
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen So happy to hear that! I will be in France as well for Easter, Biarritz here we come!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia How fun!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia Definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Title :: the bully broody chicken
image.jpg

Author ✍ @stephenie Jarvis

Yep steph nutty the bully still smirking and skurrying around - collecting eggs 🥚 to fertilize

Quite a bitchy statement your making there Stephanie- the bully collecting eggs as you DoNT have a broody chicken at la landed

Ohh Ff sake … your backhanded passive witch slap has NoT gone unnoticed 😈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Drinks for jewelry shopping
  • Bedside booze bottles
  • Snorty carry's cocktails for two for the Easter Egg Hunt
  • Hard to pick up Easter Eggs when you have a camera in one hand and a drink in the other
  • Fanny is wearing flats through the woods, so less likely to trip and spill her drink
Aren't those "flats" her dumper driving slippers? Doesn't the girl own a pair of sensible sneaker, tennis shoes, keds, Toms, or whatever you want to call everyday shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucky for Fanny she had a beautiful day to slap on some god awful jewellery , prance about the forest and find Easter Eggs and have lunch out in the open near the cloths lines by the fountain!
With all the little children there ..... why couldn't they find the Big Deal Eggs ( I was disappointed when I saw them... if it was me I would have a huge egg sitting there as the grand prize ) that was so mean of her but ..... that is what she is!
I would have paid money to see Bag Head put those eggs way up in the trees!

There were 2 Easter Miracles -

Number 1 is Mummy....... she can see!
When I saw Fanny in the Chapel and she started on the story of a Miracle I immediately thought " Oh the Chapel Guy is coming back " .... nuh it was a Easter Miracle Lie ..... did Mummy have both eyes done at the same time??
If so - she had only one patch over a eye. If they were done individually as they like to do I am VERY sure we would have had to see that and hear about it all in a sad face ..... this could have soften the Where is the Account ? questions - she is desperate to make people forget about that!

Miracle 2 ..... now I could be wrong as my eyes aren't as good as Mummy's but Cuz was not on display !
Did he have a tanti and told Fanny where to put her pink phone or was he in bed with exhaustion from doing all the jobs that seems to drop on his desk !

I am not "going there" with the need to provide Fanny with little lambs for display.... bit like Cuz actually.

Finally....... Fanny and Nasty Natti..... give Diesel back his Spode Dog's Bowl !!!!!
That Spode dog dust was gifted to Diesel !!!
Whyever did Selmar leave it there or did Fanny snatch it from him after filming tye gift grab?!!!🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As we've established it is clear that Fanny and/or her cult read here I think it's an attempt to make her content/lifestyle appear more wholesome. The criticism of the environment not being a suitable place for a refugee has hit the target. So we had the Annalise party with cute kids. Now we have the Easter party with cute kids and the addition of cute puppies & cute lambs to add to the family friendly faux look. Meanwhile some of the old crew of adut partygoers didn't get the memo & come in with everything on show..Natti taking top prize in this competition for most inappropriate Easter dress. We see your game Fanny. Nice try.
Turns out Nati was actually dressed modestly…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Quite apart from that hideous hooker dress - but to pair it with a chunky and ugly crocket shawl was a WTF moment for me.
Regarding the shawl. ....Immediately Fanny stated "I have one just like it in yellow". Look the world's revolving around me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ode to Marie the flower killer

Here’s your proof that Stephanie Jarvis at her most passive aggressive face
image.jpg

showing FRK :: The farmhouse flower chiller
image.jpg

All the Way from holland !!!!!
Stephanie Jarvis flower display
in her OWN words 😈
…………..Ridiculous …………….
image.jpg

Have to agree steph 😭😭 she can’t even get tulips 🌷 to stand there … bent over 😭😭

FRK … your weeds looked better than snorts comments … very spring like 👍 .. asshole
image.jpg

Ode to FRK ::: Title carnage
image.jpg

Trust me Marie in this instance
I’m laughing with you
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.