The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BY weird coincidence, yesterday on the localF/B page I saw photos of the wooden pergola below, designed and built by a small landscape design company as part of a garden makeover. An Important point: it was started and completed in a week. And was made from beautiful, properly seasoned timber.

image.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who is Emily? I obviously miss a lot by not watching the Grab and the patron vids
Emily is a volunteer who recently arrived and is staying for a couple of weeks, but she's only been shown once sitting at the kitchen table while knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone look at the vlog to see what gift Minda Kahn sent? I just can’t get over the generosity of people to total strangers they don’t even know. Maybe they are super rich and that amount is small change to them.
Out of print Beatrice Potter books. I bet Michael is kicking himself. But again totally inappropriate gifts for strangers.
I am glad Minda has seen the light and I hope she targets more deserving people with her generosity.
There is no Video "Davy will love this".
Scrolled through the two Cadeaux from Febuary, didn't see Swarovsky Nirvana rings, but perhaps I've scrolled too fast.

Reactions: 5
Princess and the Pea, post: 9016193, member: 165253
Wonder is Fanny is paying him to come - to use when Channel 4 are filming?

are you joking,she doesnt even go to meet the ukraine refuge she sent natti

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
comments from under Kathy's last vlog/rant about comments under her first CD related rant ....

View attachment 1146827
Minda Kahn
3 hours ago (edited)
You’re not alone. Mea Culpa, despite what my husband said, I sent gifts, really nice gifts to SJ and MP. The gift was accepted graciously on the vlog, but how this woman can be a fashion icon and not know that she has $500. Of Swarovski Nirvana rings is beside me. I’ve only seen Nati wearing a portion of the gift. This is the good part: I sent a gift to Michael’s too. Including two out of print before he was born Potter books. The two boxes traveled back and forth between France and the US because they didn’t want to pay duty, and, wait for it, Gwendoline said they didn’t have enough room. Kathy you are the voice of sanity, Petherick vlogs are like watching paint dry, and I’m not a mental health professional, but my parents were. I’m seeing a lot of arrested development and cult of personality at La Lande. I’m just going to say what I’ve said before. Bullet points, stay on track. You’re smarter than them, prove it.
Show less

View attachment 1146828
Kathy's Flog in France.
2 hours ago
OMG re your gifts! View attachment 1146829 $500. Of Swarovski Nirvana rings View attachment 1146830 Arrested development is spot on. In a Vlog a few days ago, in the description, I shared something about "lack of" nurturing and emotional connection in childhood" and suspect that what we are witnessing is someone attempting to recoup this. Not making sense this evening, too tired. Good comment though, thank you xx
Read more

View attachment 1146831
Minda Kahn
2 hours ago
It’s from February, it’s called the Davy will love this, Cadeau at the Chateau.
how very apt

direct response to the tit fest that charlatan Stephanie Jarvis perpetrated

it explains how little funding goes to actual charities

she’s using the moneys to pay all the duties 😈
Report this to french authorities- it’s benifit in kind and she’s trying to dodge personal taxes
Over 160k to date ……personally

as for the other 🤡 clown Gwen at chateau mafia begamania

fed up 🧼 cleaning up METHERICK s tit …. Almost am impressed

clearly shows when someone stands up to his bullshit and looks for him to afford his OWN lifestyle

he’s like the browwers …. Like a mole
Down the hole 🕳 ….

Possibly best news all week - Stephanie s brand new title
charlatan tax dodger at chateau lalande 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Re. the pergola at Lalande (or pagoda as Dan calls it).

It's completely out of style with the chateau. In the 19th century when people loved having something like this, it was made in cast iron / iron and often painted in white. The structure was very delicate and light.

That's the style that this castle would deserve. Their current wooden pergola looks like nothing in such a Chateau. IMO.

Reactions: 22
Scrolled through the two Cadeaux from Febuary, didn't see Swarovsky Nirvana rings, but perhaps I've scrolled too fast.
Found it! Posted 7 months ago under Cadeaux at the Chateau. Title is “Davy Will Love this Garden Statue”. I am new-ish here and I don’t know how to post the video. Here is a screenshot and it starts around the 14:30 time stamp. The name of the video just clicked in my head and I knew that the video was older than February.

I’ve been a lurker since I first posted back at the beginning of December that Stephanie blocked me from Patreon for harassment and bullying, which I did NOT do. I even logged a ticket and had Patreon research the issue, and they concluded that I did not bully or harass anyone. However, they told me that the creator can block anyone they want for any reason at all. My offense was asking legitimate questions, which Stephanie ANSWERED, and then she blocked me. I have all of the details and emails and screenshots. It’s just too late for me to post it all tonight. I don’t have time to keep up with all of your posts but I try and read a bit when I go to bed. I’ll get all of my documents together and get them posted on here over the next day or two. I’m not a flying monkey and I have the emails to prove it.

I was called a Grinch by her flying monkeys back on Patreon, hence my avatar. You can probably find my original posts about what happened if you’re interested. I just never had the time to come back and report the outcome after Patreon investigated.

Anyway…here is my terrible screenshot of the video that has the Swarovski crystal gifts. Notice they edited out the name of the Swarovski name on the video.

Thanks for supporting me when I originally posted here about what happened to me. I’ve been so upset about the Ukrainian refugee situation that it got me following you guys again closely, and introduced me to Kathy’s Flog and she is spot on!

More in a couple of days!

Also - can someone tell me how to post my own comment without having to quote someone?

Remember how Grant & his buddy handled moving the sheep? No problem & no ridiculous running around all day like idiots. Grant takes care of business.
Lol- this is the guy who grabbed that mean ass sheep literally by the horns and threw it over his shoulders! I can’t wait for him to come back. I wound up viewing the episodes out of order and went back and watched the older ones after the newer ones, so this episode of fresh in my mind. I was like, finally…someone is dealing with that Aloyisius being an asshole. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Found it! Posted 7 months ago under Cadeaux at the Chateau. Title is “Davy Will Love this Garden Statue”. I am new-ish here and I don’t know how to post the video. Here is a screenshot and it starts around the 14:30 time stamp. The name of the video just clicked in my head and I knew that the video was older than February.

I’ve been a lurker since I first posted back at the beginning of December that Stephanie blocked me from Patreon for harassment and bullying, which I did NOT do. I even logged a ticket and had Patreon research the issue, and they concluded that I did not bully or harass anyone. However, they told me that the creator can block anyone they want for any reason at all. My offense was asking legitimate questions, which Stephanie ANSWERED, and then she blocked me. I have all of the details and emails and screenshots. It’s just too late for me to post it all tonight. I don’t have time to keep up with all of your posts but I try and read a bit when I go to bed. I’ll get all of my documents together and get them posted on here over the next day or two. I’m not a flying monkey and I have the emails to prove it.

I was called a Grinch by her flying monkeys back on Patreon, hence my avatar. You can probably find my original posts about what happened if you’re interested. I just never had the time to come back and report the outcome after Patreon investigated.

Anyway…here is my terrible screenshot of the video that has the Swarovski crystal gifts. Notice they edited out the name of the Swarovski name on the video.

Thanks for supporting me when I originally posted here about what happened to me. I’ve been so upset about the Ukrainian refugee situation that it got me following you guys again closely, and introduced me to Kathy’s Flog and she is spot on!

More in a couple of days!

Also - can someone tell me how to post my own comment without having to quote someone?

Lol- this is the guy who grabbed that mean ass sheep literally by the horns and threw it over his shoulders! I can’t wait for him to come back. I wound up viewing the episodes out of order and went back and watched the older ones after the newer ones, so this episode of fresh in my mind. I was like, finally…someone is dealing with that Aloyisius being an asshole. Lol
Welcome....i would love to see the emailcontact you had with Fanny on patreon..at the bottom of the page there is next to your avatar a place ..it says write your reply...

Reactions: 32
I will dig through my emails tomorrow and post. I don’t like putting myself out there on social media very much, so it was a big deal that I joined Patreon and actually tried to comment and interact with others. And I just got trolled and burned, and kind of made to feel like I was the one who should just shut up and go away.

I have to get to sleep…I’m in the US in the Midwest so it’s almost 4am! I’m sure there will be a new thread by the time I log in tomorrow. 😊

Also, that Swarovski jewelry was really pretty and I’m sorry that you got burned too. It seems like a lot of us are finding our way here eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've reviewed the gift lists for Grabeaux since January. There have been many earrings, necklaces, broaches and scarf pins since December and these were the rings listed. Not sure if her gift is any of these.
December 28 - It's Christmas - 1 ring with hearts (from Inge in the UK)
January 24 - Last of the Christmas Gifts - 4 rings which SJ is wearing + 1 Peacock Tail ring for Phillip (from Barb in Colorado)
March 21 - Cadeaux at the Chateau Live - 1 ring (Natti wearing in pic is from Jessica in Texas)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
To be fair to Grant he offered to make something for IJ’s wedding as they had no cover for the guests. He used the wood that was about the farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Question.

It seems that Patrons can be blocked and Patreon can do nothing against this.

When Patrons are blocked, is their money blocked too or is it still paid every month ? :unsure::oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It seems like years ago!
I've only just watched the CD Grant vlogs in the past week or so, so it's all fresh for me. But Australia seems to effortlessly breed men like Grant Hill. Men who dive right in, get the job done. No fuss, no bother, no drama, then feet up with a cold beer and we're left wondering why chateau jobs that have needed doing for months on end, are suddenly done in one day once the Aussies take charge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Inspired by this and @LaFrancaise123's authoritative entry, I was looking at a map of the area around Lalande.
That woman is out of her mind. It's surrounded by legendary names in French food and products -- within just a few hours. You could make real money giving people themed workshops and a tour of Aubusson, Limoges, Sancerre, Le Puy, Cognac, Tulle, for god's sake. Vichy!
Not to mention George Sand and the medieval/Cassini map etangs of La Brenne.
You have to be willfully ignoring ways to make money there. It really isn't a heap in the middle of nowhere. There's also venerable small cities -- Poitiers, Tours, Bourges.
And I'd be willing to bet not one of these places will ever appear on her travel channel.
I'll never understand.
Absolutely correct if Fanny was remotely interested in business. Going back we can see that she wanted a chateau, so daddy helped her with her pals to buy a chateau. Then the chateau turned out to be a money pit & it wasn't so much fun & was expensive to run & fix. So she got bored with the toy that wasn't as pretty & shiny as she thought it would be & rather than be a grown up & think about how her asset could work for her if she put in some effort to even open at least the grounds up for antique/food fairs, or outdoor music events or classic car events..anything to generate cash - she went on holidays to escape from it.
When you know that you can go to the bank of mummy or friends to bale you out you don't need to actually do that peasanty style thing called - work. If she'd stuck with proper management she might have made a go of the business but as we know from what @Clara Burnett says that didn't work because she'd done the thing she hates & that is handing control over to someone else.
There are numerous business consultants who would be gagtastically keen to come in & give her advice about what she could do with all that potential - but because of her personality disorder she actually thinks that she knows more than anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love this pergola but would paint it white. I have just contracted to build one onto the north side of my house. I have a wisteria and a bougainvillea in pots ready to go climbing all over it by next summer.

So back to the patron videos, they look boring as usual. Is there any point watching or shall I just wait for the summary here? ;)
Comprehensive Summary: Andie shows her art, Fanny shows stained glass. Snorts interjects. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Re. the pergola at Lalande (or pagoda as Dan calls it).

It's completely out of style with the chateau. In the 19th century when people loved having something like this, it was made in cast iron / iron and often painted in white. The structure was very delicate and light.

That's the style that this castle would deserve. Their current wooden pergola looks like nothing in such a Chateau. IMO.
I agree, but let's remember that SJ is cheap. Grant Hill could only work with the materials he was given. Yes, it's basic but the pergola wasn't meant to be a permanent structure and was put up so Stephanie could have a place to hang her fairy lights for Mummy and Percy's wedding. If the facade rendering goes ahead, it'll have to come down anyway.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.