The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would advise you to check out one of the vlogs when Dan was 'renovating' the pantry, there is a clip of a female descending a ladder, he purposely plays it in slow-mo, I thought at the time, that if his wife or the female concerned saw that, they would ram the camera where the sun don't shine.
Check that video quickly.Once Dan reads this post, he will either delete the video or re edit the video. He has a tendency to react or address issues brought up in this forum quickly. He may leave the video as it is and try to address it in another video with some b.s. excuse for it, e.g. I was trying something for film class, my camera wasn’t working properly.

IMHO, shooting and including the slo mo footage of Sabine gave me creep vibes when viewing. Also, given what we know about the separation/uncoupling of Dan and Annalise (timing, where Dan was residing, etc), it seems like Dan including that footage was a passive aggressive move towards someone, whether it was Annalise, the audience, etc. It takes some hubris to do this and he thought no one would notice or start connecting the dots.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you....🌹 Lots of work. I'll incorporate it into a master list.
Hopefully you can add a watermark to your work. SJ is probably rubbing her sticky little hands together waiting for the completed accounting that she can cut and paste and change the $€£.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As we know that the chitoo & its clan look on Tattle it would not be a good plan for me to put all the information about why I have concerns. Suffice to say that when UK government are processing Online Safety Bill regarding communications offences then it might be a good idea to be a bit cautious. Not in any shape or form my intention to police us, but in my area of work this is a big topic at the moment. This extra from newspaper article Nov 2021 might help to see where I am coming from.
Since the murder of the politician Sir David Amess in October, ministers are reportedly considering legislation to end online anonymity. “If you want to say something about someone,” Draper says, “you should have the balls to say it as yourself.” Not everyone agrees. “For people in marginalised segments of society, speaking anonymously may be one of their only places to air grievances or thoughts,” says Abidin.
Google is under pressure due to its links to Tattle, which uses Google AdSense technology to place ads on the site. (Google did not respond to a request for comment.) The CCDH estimates that Tattle generated $371,347 (£276,770) in Google Ad revenue in the past six months.
But behind the scenes, there are signs Helen is nervous. She fields requests from users wanting to change their handles for fear of being exposed on social media. “Tattle has never given anyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ,” she reassures them.
Tattle also appears more willing to take down content in the last few years, says Yair Cohen of the internet law firm Cohen Davis. He has represented multiple influencers seeking to scrub defamatory, personal, or abusive content from Tattle. “There was a time when it was flat-out refusal. They’d say that it constituted free speech,” Cohen says.
The link for "are reportedly" is giving me an error msg.
Can you fix? With thanks.
Again, no lawyer, but it looks like Fanny would have to sue me in the UK under the rubric of this very controversial* not-yet-enacted UK law.
Well, she knows where to find me. (My VPN has a UK ISP. Good luck with that.)
And the Irish and the Euros. Not that there are any such non-UK citizens here. :sneaky:
I see truth is a defense in the UK for defamation, as it is in the US.
_________
*The argument that Ukraine citizen journalists, who basically have gotten Zelenskiy his historic sanctions with their Tik Tok videos, should not be anonymous, is a loser. Russia has been erased from the map of history due to a flash mob of anonymous video clips from Ukraine, and it would arguably not have been were these eyewitnesses to identify themselves for Putin retaliation. Reporters, spies and police the world over rely on this information.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I understand as the newest VIP I have the honour of naming the next 🧵 🙊

Am out and about at the moment but will do as soon as I get home x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait what ? I missed that. Darn it! Well I can tell you this Dan is a smart man and would read these posts to stay up on the dish just to make better videos. Another thing he would likely be laughing with us! I don't think he is above "poking the bear" aka SJ with what bugs her. I think he secretly loves to dislike her and visa versa given mummy adores him and is rather cold with SJ. I think her mother just can't stand her antics.
🤣
I feel sorry for all of them if they really read every evening here. How do they keep up? No wonder no work gets done. And for sure they discuss it afterwards and make plans... What a waste of time. We should be nice and make summaries for them:
Steph: we still hate you wasting all the money on travels and useless decor. Stop cadeau.
Dan: stop showing your kids on videos and look for another job
Phil: go back to school and learn a profession. Cut your hair.
Selmar: don't come back
Marie: go back to school and learn a profession
Don't kill any flowers anymore.
Nati: hurry and get pregnant
Amaury :hurry and finish this f.... paneling and then go home with or without Nati we don't care

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can see your point. But I think both parties are to blame in those kind of circumstances. I understand that sometimes a person might get caught up with someone and find out they are married with kids after the relationship started. But the big thing for me is that in this instance (and in many instances of this kind) the person knows right at the outset that the person is a father and a husband/partner to the other parent of those children. I agree that the partner that strays is much to blame, but the person that embarks on this kind of relationship indicates a lack of respect and care for the other party. Especially when they have met the other party and the children on several occasions. I, like so many other women I am sure, have found themselves in a position where a married person shows an interests. But for me it has always been a big no no. I wouldn't like it does to me and I wouldn't do it to another person. I am not blaming the mistress, I am questioning her moral standards at letting the relationship start in the first place. Not someone I would want to be in my friendship group that's for sure.
fully agree, also the new partner needs to be aware, if someone cheats on their ex, they will check on them.

Reactions: 10
Often the other “woman” is equally lied to by the cheater and falls for the BS and is unaware that he is attached. However when the woman knows that the man is in a relationship whether married or not bears some responsibility especially when there are children involved. Unfortunately in most cases we do blame the woman but often give the man a pass. Women who are cheated on are left to wonder what the hell did I do wrong and will self flagellate. “What’s wrong with me”. When in fact it has absolutely nothing to do with them but with the man who made the decision to cheat.
Don’t know what down in their split but it is sure evident that Annalise didn’t see it coming. I believe she would not have played that little joke of will you marry me if they were split in her mind. It was odd to leave it in. Anything is possible in that microorganism that is Lalande.
We all know those women who do not or care about the girl code.
@MrsNeelie just seeing your post now. Echo your thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Franz Josef is bored... Any ideas for a youtube video?
Love Franz Josef Karl's videos. I would err him on the side of caution. The fanatics are vicious.
I said the same to Minnie, but she's so hung over from yesterday, she will not upload for another few days.
I also told her to err on the side of caution and not be defametory...
If it's quiet at the farm house we should probably buckle ourselves up for a wild ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Forget the peacock - this is Chateau de Lalande's new logo.....
View attachment 1133480

WTF was that vlog - fanny getting her roots coloured, Anmuary getting his unibrow shaved, fake fun at a tacky children's party for the lovely Annalise, hanging up a pervy picture and some hanky-panky in the woodshop.

Nothing's happening - no pergola, no chapel, no finished pantry, no finished bathrooms, no Natty's room, no Gerry's room, no attic clearance to fill the new dumpster, no Fanny's office, no architect designs submitted , no accounting reports!!! NOTHING!!!

It's now mid March and what has happened at the shiteau so far in 2022:
  • semi-cleared attic
  • 1/2 finished pantry
  • removed the Christmas decorations
  • hung Daddy's tennis court painting
  • hung a mirror in the toile de jouy bedroom
  • sewed a kitchen utensil holder
  • cut some wood strips for the Marquis bedroom for Channel 4 prep
  • cleared some woods - done by Nic
  • some planting in the walled garden - done by Kirsty
Have I missed anything?

There are now 8 other people (Fanny, Snorty, Natti, Anmuary, Dan, Sabine, Male Volunteer, Female Volunteer) living/working/volunteering at the shiteau (Pavlina excluded) so I can understand how fatigued and overworked they all must be. Spraying perfume on patron cards is exhausting. No wonder they are all under the weather and resting in bed!!!
That all could have been accomplished in one day!!

Reactions: 7
As we know that the chitoo & its clan look on Tattle it would not be a good plan for me to put all the information about why I have concerns. Suffice to say that when UK government are processing Online Safety Bill regarding communications offences then it might be a good idea to be a bit cautious. Not in any shape or form my intention to police us, but in my area of work this is a big topic at the moment. This extra from newspaper article Nov 2021 might help to see where I am coming from.
Since the murder of the politician Sir David Amess in October, ministers are reportedly considering legislation to end online anonymity. “If you want to say something about someone,” Draper says, “you should have the balls to say it as yourself.” Not everyone agrees. “For people in marginalised segments of society, speaking anonymously may be one of their only places to air grievances or thoughts,” says Abidin.
Google is under pressure due to its links to Tattle, which uses Google AdSense technology to place ads on the site. (Google did not respond to a request for comment.) The CCDH estimates that Tattle generated $371,347 (£276,770) in Google Ad revenue in the past six months.
But behind the scenes, there are signs Helen is nervous. She fields requests from users wanting to change their handles for fear of being exposed on social media. “Tattle has never given anyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ,” she reassures them.
Tattle also appears more willing to take down content in the last few years, says Yair Cohen of the internet law firm Cohen Davis. He has represented multiple influencers seeking to scrub defamatory, personal, or abusive content from Tattle. “There was a time when it was flat-out refusal. They’d say that it constituted free speech,” Cohen says.
...quite good counsel...one more thing...and please...feel free to...take it...or leave it...

...do understand...anything and everything can be discovered and disclosed...about anyone. No new legislation needs to be made into law...in any part of the globe...we are already there...

...parties...who feel they have been maligned...that their rights have been infringed upon...that their ability to provide financially for themselves is at risk...who ‘feel’ their reputation is being threatened...by words or deeds...can...will...and do...have the ability to make an adversaries life miserable...and unfortunately...bankrupt...

...the internet is rife with posers...con-artists...uninformed, housebound idiots...who don’t know when to tone down the rhetoric.
...therefore...always best to protect oneself...and align oneself...on the side of caution and prudence...

...the fact that the cd crowd reads here religiously...is a red flag...and a healthy cause for concern...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is just my take, but I don't think we have much to worry about. Be careful yes, but whose doing the scamming? It's SJ and her clan. Not us. We are exposing her and her lies. This new bill might put a scare in people which is good, but their will always be trolls on the internet. I don't think the powers that be would be able to catch up to every person on comment sections on every different social platform out there. Too much time wasted.

• Heart
Jeannette doesn't hide her feelings...

Jeannette
1 hour ago
You're aware that all bona fide refugees, and non-EU residents like Amaury and Nati, are to be registered with the French authorities? Have you registered Pavlina, Amaury, and Nati? Have you ever registered any of your volunteers? Are they all illegally employed ? Is Pavlina actually a refugee or are you making that up? If she's not registered as one, she's not one.

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

54 minutes ago
Wow, I hope you’re not in charge of making refugees feel welcome 😬 Both Nati and Amaury are EU residents (Amaury has a French passport, Nati has an Italian passport) and Pavlina is a Ukrainian refugee and I have, of course, informed the authorities.

Jeannette
15 minutes ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries That's good news. Is she to volunteer or to be paid to work at your place? If paid, will you be paying employment taxes/health care etc to French government? Who covers her health care? Has she signed a release giving you the right to use her image?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I went back and looked at the vlogs about the rendering of the pantry. I did not see that scene on the ladder unless I blinked & missed it. I do remember it it initially.
Oh yes it is it’s in the one “I’m back, but I’m broken” I hadn’t gone far enough.

Reactions: 3
I went back and looked at the vlogs about the rendering of the pantry. I did not see that scene on the ladder unless I blinked & missed it. I do remember it it initially.
Oh yes it is it’s in the one “I’m back, but I’m broken” I hadn’t gone far enough.
There should be no editing allowed once a video is published 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Harsh, grief is individual and should never be trivialised
Well I don't think her reactions are normal, I realise there is no 'normal' but most have moved their on, and can think of their loved one in happy ways and not grief after so long. If she can't then she needs to seek counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The live chat from yesterday's (3/17/22) CD's flog...

Puppy luv is back...

smolpuppyo'love bonjour peeps
John Cunningham Don’t forget to press the like button
Phil N @jetje goes dutch faster than donnas broomstick - we heard from her lately?
jetje goes dutch @Phil N we all have those broomsticks babe.. all with a motor and all the things.. yes she was here not too long ago
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Hi every one. How are you all ? Please remember to press the thumbs up button. X
smolpuppyo'love chateau hoppers to the chateauverse through the chateausphere!
jetje goes dutch @smolpuppyo'love silly lol

🍿🍦= 🧻🚽 for Philip Janssen...
Helen Stella I have popcorn .. anyone want a handful..
jetje goes dutch @Helen Stella nah i'm full from dinner still but thx anyway maybe next time xxxx
Helen Stella Help yourself …be the usherette for the evening
Helen Stella Popcorn & ice cream then folks …
smolpuppyo'love Helen Stella 😂

Jason enters the chat only to be interrupted by Percy, Isabelle, Philip Janssen and then Stephanie Jarvis.
Jason Dubey Hello! I am on a tiny laptop and trying to see the live chat and the video screen at the same time. On my desktop the chat is on the right. Here is is below and I don't know how to move it
Edward Kenneth @Jason Dubey If you hold the CTRL button down and turn the wheel on the mouse, it should reduce the view and the chat might move.

Percy Attfield Good evening.

Jason Dubey Im back. I had to bump my assistant off my desk!
Jason Dubey @Edward Kenneth Thanks, I will try it later

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone love from SA

smolpuppyo'love @jasondubey bump off? wasn't it a bit harsh!? lol
Jason Dubey @smolpuppyo'love She got bumped

Phil N @Percy Attfield thank you - you still planning to come to France in the summer?
Percy Attfield @Phil N weare both doing well thank you, same wish to you.

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Cynthia Lambert @Philip Janssen love the countdown!

Jason Dubey OMG, guests checking into here at the B&B two hours before check-in time. I just don't know why nobody can seem to relay basic information and control the front door. Frustrating

Isabelle Jarvis Irene S yes Doctor pleased with me yesterday.

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey Hi
The Chateau Diaries @Elizabeth r No, they're very different to muffins. I prefer crumpets!
Jason Dubey I learned how to do this when my mother owned a salon for a short time, so I always do my own, but last time I burned my scalp!!
Percy Attfield @Penny Howard Isabelle is well, her vision is doing well
smolpuppyo'love literally a magic wand

💵
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M I love it when Annalise does my hair, it's always such a transformation!
Jim G. Don’t forget to tip the hairdresser. Cash preferred.

🤦‍♀️
The Chateau Diaries @DeAnn P It's so rare that I multitask - I'm rubbish at it!

Stephanie Murray A question ( and hello everyone ) did 'we' get xmas cards from Lalande ? xo
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I think we should get Christmas Cards AND Birthday cards from Lalande!!!...lol Stephanie, can you imagine the amount of work???...@The Chateau Diaries
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I meant the Patrons sorry
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I am a Patron
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I thought so but I maybe imagined that Stephanie was writing out xmas cards for Patrons that's all
Jason Dubey @Stephanie Murray I thought it was funny, just knowing the enormous amount of work and expense associated with mailing 3000 more cards twice a year, all hand signed!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Stephanie Murray They went out to the Dauphins but you should definitely have had one - I'll pop one aside but we'll have to consider it me being very early and organised for next year
Stephanie Murray @Jason Dubey I didn't mean anything by my comment, sorry I made it.

Amaury phoned Stephanie Jarvis for a booty call.🤪
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries loved your patron video yesterday Steph - tears over the cornflakes
The Chateau Diaries @Phil N I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Amaury is such an angel
Phil N @the Chateau Diaries you both are - you have such a lovely relationship and the "Stephanie" story was just hilarious

[]🚚🚧
bee french @the chateau diaries do you have an area (like a garage ) for the new work vehicles?
Jason Dubey Everyone comes around for the arrival of the dumper
smolpuppyo'love Dan was watching and waiting with his chin on the window ledg
Isabelle Jarvis Rather him than me going backwards
The Chateau Diaries Our new digger & dumper will be making their first appearance in Sunday's vlog!
The Chateau Diaries We have just bought a second digger too! It will be making its app
GoldenLady@Philip Janssen If Stephanie starts looking at large equipment catalogs, we may need to do an intervention.
Philip Janssen @GoldenLady 😂

Castle ten Berghe Hi good evening Stephanie @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hi Amaury! You have to come back and visit again, we have loads of new toys for you to try!
Castle ten Berghe Haha yes! I can’t wait @the chateau diaries

🇺🇦🤒
Lisa Kilmer Welcome, welcome to Pavlina!
The Chateau Diaries @Carol Weaver Yes, we were all so relieved when she arrived safely
Linda Elliott Who was the new y in Amaurys work barn?
The Chateau Diaries @Linda Elliott That was Sabina, she's not new, she's been with us for months
Carol Weaver Get better.. Pavlina and Philip! Everyone with these colds. Or other things!

🖼🎨🤪
bee french That frame is
Jason Dubey Your father had such a funny sense of humor
Jason Dubey LOve the turkey body
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey He did
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries The funny cubist bodies and the big eyes looking at you are a hoot.

💔👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
Shady’s Conscience @the Chateau Diaries ❤ I want to volunteer my services for “couples counseling” with Dan, and Annalise with the intent of reconciliation.

The painting goes with the curtains???😶
Shelley Jahnke stunning painting... have they been catalogued? @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Shelley Jahnke Yes, Michael Potts has created a catalogue
The Chateau Diaries @Youllplotz Films His name was Derek Jarvis
The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Yes, I definitely plan to make a book of his art one day
The Chateau Diaries Thank you so much everyone! Daddy would be incredibly happy that you like his painting GoldenLady
Isabelle Jarvis It goes with the curtains
bee french @philip janssen @the chateau diaries the chateau is becoming more and more elegant, like a chateau should be

😷🤧🤒😶
Philip Janssen @bee french @DeAnn P I’m still ill, but I’m slowly getting better :)
Lisa Akinlabi @Philip Janssen Taking Zinc really helps and whatever else will help your immune system especially with the travel you're doing to rehearsals. I hope that's going well.
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi Good idea! When I’m better I’ll film some more vlogs as well :)
1890 Did anyone get tested for Covid?
The Chateau Diaries @1890 Yes, we all test ourselves regularly, it hasn't been covid, but whatever virus it is has been ravaging the Lalanders!
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries in holland we have a flu epidemic atm
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch I think it's made its way to Lalande!
Tarnished Treasures I have an awful virus and it’s worse than covid was!

Philip Janssen I’m so sorry I’m missing half of your comments
smolpuppyo'love would you consider doing a whole week of vlogs for cadeaux to get through some of the backlog? @chateaudiaries?

Philip Janssen Thank you all so much!! See you on Sunday
smolpuppyo'love bye lovely peeps
Percy Attfield Good night, thanks for joining tonight!!
Jason Dubey Good times! Too bad we didn't more of the Villotti! @the Chateau Diaries Great job. See you all later!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey That's the problem with me holding the camera!
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries night night darling.
Isabelle Jarvis Philip take care.
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people! See you on Sunday!
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Goodnight Mummy and Percy!
Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries chat Good night Love from Centurion.

Shady is referring to Sabine...
Shady’s Conscience I didn’t like seeing that alley cat perched on top of the shop table. Those critters are dangerous
Phi Phi and Smol Pipi O Love not even pretending to be separate people any more. Hmmmm.

• Haha
From what I've witnessed myself Nutty the Argentinian Bully does not get a lot of attention from Stephanie Jarvis anyway. It's comparable to how the charlataine treats her furniture: all excited and enthusiastic when it was newly gifted or bought with other peoples money so basically for free, but rarely used thereafter. The Bully has done a great job acquiring the position she now has at the HMN, but the bad press and the very likely to be repeated bullying does not do her any wonders. Jarvis will just respond by ignoring her more, I guess, only to increase the chance of a new episode from the woman who just can't contain herself. Another ticking time bomb at the HMN, I'd say.
If Pavlina really is a refugee and Nutty bullies her, I will be interested to know.

• Heart
My two cents on grief is that it is individual and you can’t give a specific time as to when you should be over it. I am an only child like SJ and I can tell you it has been difficult to deal with the death of my father and then my mother. Even though I am an adult there is a feeling of being alone. (I envy people with siblings.) Support system gone even though I have my own family it is not the same. She was very close to her father unlike it seems her mother. After all hasn’t her mother said she didn’t want children. He may well have been her rudder, her stabilizer and now she is left completely to own devices. Look how that is unfolding.
Probably the only smart decision she has made on her own is recognizing that she doesn’t want children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She also left that part when Annalise puts a hat on Dan’s head, awkward!
Fanny really wants to tell the gossip, as you can see from the joy she felt when see announced Dan and Annelise's breakup on patreon.
She purposely leaves in these little bits for people to see and wonder. You only see them if you are looking for them, as they are always going on in the background. She is being very devious and covering her arse. If Dan or anyone else complains she will say I never noticed that, when she must have editing the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.