The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
;) šŸø Lovely green fairies in the lounge. And it is friday! Dan and Sabine are at it like rabbits, I know these things. At the birthday party, no, Annalise did not know about it. Dan has probably scheduled the outing of their love story to happen later when the dust has setteled and Annalise is in a good place. He is doing the usual love cheat thing,- lying. He would not have left the relationship if he was not in lust. Annalise is putting on a great brave face, and probably hoping for reconciliation. Of course, at the chateau everyone knows. In hindsight Annalise is going to hate this. You think I am wrong? Was I wrong about Stephanie and Phillip? I knew Michael was gay from I saw him. The only one I have been wrong about so far,- Tattyana! I really did not think she was anything else but a catfish. Mind you,- I am not sure I was totally wrong...she is weird, bonkers, and nuts. And I still maintain, Phillip is a good guy. He is perfect fit for Stephanie, as AnnMarie is for Nati. These two relationships will last, let's hope for fancy weddings and babies (for AnnMarie & Nati , Phillip and Stephanie just need more china).
As I always say, time will tell. šŸ˜‰ But, you have a great track record!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t watch a lot of CD vlogs these days, I canā€™t stand the inane laughter for starters, but I thought Iā€™d take a look as you had piqued my interest, my take on it is that Dan is sniffing around Sabine and sheā€™s having non of it, she was really friendly and loved being in Annaliseā€™s company at the party so I just canā€™t see it myself. Like many newly single guys Dan is a walking stiffy and will dunk his nib in anything, I think she is way too smart to go there. Whatā€™s more interesting is why is she still there and what is Fanny paying her to do šŸ¤” curiouser and curiouser
(editored a typo)
Go back and watch the party at Venice. Watch the people in the background not the people Fanny is talking to. Then come back and give us your thoughts on Sabine ignoring Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fanny really wants to tell the gossip, as you can see from the joy she felt when see announced Dan and Annelise's breakup on patreon.
She purposely leaves in these little bits for people to see and wonder. You only see them if you are looking for them, as they are always going on in the background. She is being very devious and covering her arse. If Dan or anyone else complains she will say I never noticed that, when she must have editing the video.
She really is a piece of work isn't she? I don't understand why so many people hang out with her. Oh yes I do, they are social misfits that don't have any other friends. That and, initially, they think she's got money and the can bask in the glory of her good looks and the dosh. So sad. Just about anyone she has any type of contact with in the chateau world is her 'best fwend foweva!!" It's so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here are few more things I notice about the Nutty interview video. Nutty has her hair demurely pulled back and wearing very conservative make up. She is wearing a white dress, the color of innocence and purity to add to her Iā€™m a little girl who needs to be protected image she wants to portray in the video (contrast that with some of the images in videos/photos on this forum and Fannys videos that shows the other side of Nutty with untamed hair, flaming red lips, in her party clothes, dancing provocatively ).

IMHO, Fannys go to in videos when she is trying to create sympathy, a reason for her actions when people look too closely at her inconsistencies, lies, actions not matching her words, unadulterated self indulgence and greediness is to mine a tragic story, to push the Iā€™m a tragic little waif, I canā€™t help me actions because of it, my life is so hard, and look over there, stop looking at my real action, etc.

This is not to minimize or dismiss the very real grief people suffer at a tragic loss and how that can continue to impact your life, to include Nutty, Fanny, and Amaury and that they may, can, and do continue to feel pain over such tragedies.

However, in my opinion, Fanny uses these tragic events as a sword, shield , or excuse for her or otherā€˜s actions whenever she is in the hot seat or cannot or will not explain her actions. She pulls up the tragic event stories as a ā€œget out of jail freeā€ card for her excesses, misdeeds, untruths, because if someone questions why she brought up the event, they could be accused of being callous, heartless, or how could anyone think someone would try to manipulate others with the death of father, friend, etc.

Fanny brings up her fathers death at times, in my IMHO, in order to create pity, people feeling sorry for her, and to cover up for some of her actions. She likes to play the perpetual victim. She seems to conveniently bring up tragic stories about herself and others at times deliberately to add to her pity me, pity Natty, pity Amaury, we are just all lost little souls who have endured tragic events, help us and give us a hall pass for anything we do. She can use references and repeating tragic stories and events as tools of manipulation at times, playing upon the empathy of others.

Why speak about the tragic events in these 2 interviews and at this particular time? Why nowā€¦.because Nuttys bullying is being exposed and heat is increasing on Fannyā€˜s actions and conduct? What narrative is she trying to push with these videos? She knows what she is doing when bringing up the tragic death topics and what she may gain from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn't agree more with you @M&MsMom.
Let's not forget either, that most people these days just take showers as they are far too busy making a living in order to pay their bills therefore, they don't have the luxury or, time of sitting in an expensive, highly scented bath for 30 mins or so either.
And, who really wishes to sit in a bath with our own, ever cooling stagnate, body cells swirling around them either? Yuck.
TBH, I think I have had approx 5 baths in the past 10 years tops and then only to relieve some kind of muscular pains.
Okay. Iā€™m Bath-fending! 1. I canā€™t stand getting sprayed in the face. 2. I canā€™t stand shaving my legs while getting sprayed in the face. 3. I like to dunk my head and the hot water goes in my ears and I never have earwax in there cause it just falls right out. 4. If the stuff thatā€™s on you is so gross, whatā€™s the problem with it being in water just prior to it being off of you? It was on you the whole time prior? 5. A bath is far more relaxing than a shower. 6. Your nether regions will thank you. 7. You can add Epsom salts to the water and youā€™re body will absorb this important mineral, which will also relax you and ease sore muscles. 8. If you take it before bed you will sleep better. 9. You get to sit down the whole time. 10. You stay warmer the whole time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh noā€¦ Anna is painting over all the patina of their historic kitchen cupboardsā€¦ What a monster!

284565AE-6342-422F-B90A-8E01E81CCEBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I donā€™t know but lately watching the vlogs and reading tattle I am craving cake! Not pie, not scones and clotted cream but cake!šŸ˜›

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
2012, Stephanie Jarvis drained her lake. 2020, Stephanie Jarvis established a Patreon account to bring back her lake. 2022, still no lake.

Lalande drain lake.jpg
Lalande dry lake.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
... :unsure:

Susan
14 hours ago
Hello all at Chateau de Lalande. Love your channel. Stephanie, could you please put a link to whatever pellet stove and pellet maker that you need in the comments?
Really. Is that for real???? Do you think that this poor sad sod will go and buy the same stove just to be like her vagesty? My god, what is the world coming to? Why the duck else would she need to know that bit of useless information. aha, unless she's following the accounts and is going to work out how much it really costs. Or even worse, she is going buy it for her!!! Might have answered my own question there! What the actual duck. I can't abbreviate that as I normally would because I truly need to say it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny really wants to tell the gossip, as you can see from the joy she felt when see announced Dan and Annelise's breakup on patreon.
She purposely leaves in these little bits for people to see and wonder. You only see them if you are looking for them, as they are always going on in the background. She is being very devious and covering her arse. If Dan or anyone else complains she will say I never noticed that, when she must have editing the video.
Fanny is sneaky and very passive aggressive. I agree, she knows exactly what she is doing. She is really a ā€œmean girlā€ .

2012, Stephanie Jarvis drained her lake. 2020, Stephanie Jarvis established a Patreon account to bring back her lake. 2022, still no lake.

View attachment 1134434View attachment 1134436
May I add that she really drained her pond but collected funds to establish a lake. Classic Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just noticed this from last month, neadless to say it's all lies from a dodgy company looking to take money off gullible influencers. It has never happened. Tattle has never given over any data or identities.

Please do report next time someone posts something that some may worry about as fake news like this should be corrected.

1647626055795.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jeannette doesn't hide her feelings...

Jeannette
1 hour ago
You're aware that all bona fide refugees, and non-EU residents like Amaury and Nati, are to be registered with the French authorities? Have you registered Pavlina, Amaury, and Nati? Have you ever registered any of your volunteers? Are they all illegally employed ? Is Pavlina actually a refugee or are you making that up? If she's not registered as one, she's not one.

View attachment 1134319
The Chateau Diaries
54 minutes ago
Wow, I hope youā€™re not in charge of making refugees feel welcome šŸ˜¬ Both Nati and Amaury are EU residents (Amaury has a French passport, Nati has an Italian passport) and Pavlina is a Ukrainian refugee and I have, of course, informed the authorities.

Jeannette
15 minutes ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries That's good news. Is she to volunteer or to be paid to work at your place? If paid, will you be paying employment taxes/health care etc to French government? Who covers her health care? Has she signed a release giving you the right to use her image?
Nice bit of deflection there. There is no suggestion from Jeannette of the refugee not being welcomed. But again her Vagesty tries to turn it round to the other person and make them look bad for questioning her. She does show her true colours accidentally sometimes doesn't she. Very defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dan has put himself in a position where he has to let her take all his chateau content without complaint. Not speculating about anything he may or may not be doing, which is harmful to the boys, but if he did have any complaints about the woodshop vignette, he cannot now complain. His livelihood and residence are Stephanie's, as @Gibbson astutely noted, and he's been totally co-opted. His cojones are in SJ's evening bag, and there will be more and more accidentally on purpose left in sniping. And Annalise, as we have seen, is totally complicit too.

And Annalise, as we have seen, is totally complicit too.
I don't want to believe this. I am hoping that, sadly, she is hoping that there might be a reconciliation if she plays the nice girl for long enough. I think he's a bit of a big headed prat, but that's just my opinion. Hopefully she'll come to her senses or meet someone gorgeous that deserves her.

• Heart
Thank you....šŸŒ¹ Lots of work. I'll incorporate it into a master list.
Have you taken into account that each package is opened to remove potential perishables, before the gift grab vlogs? These perishables sometimes have great value which must be taken into account.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.