The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand Fanny & Co's way of thinking- vice saying firmly NOT to send gifts, they encourage it- YET, they are almost a year behind on opening gifts. It makes no sense at all- the proper and polite thing would be to open the parcels right away (which Nuti already does to retrieve the food goods and candies), take proper notes at who sent what (and her lugging gifts to Mummy, not knowing who they were from and lugging them BACK to the Shitoo was an embarrassment), and IMMEDIATELY send a thoughtful hand-written thank-you note to the sender (as these are actual PEOPLE who have spent a small fortune in postage to ship them to Fanny.) While I suspect some senders have sent her things in hopes of them being featured on the channel, she'd be better served explaining featuring them all is impossible, and most would probably find placation in receiving a handwritten note of gratitude from her. Unfortunately, the GG is not going away- Fanny lacks any proper etiquette (oh vey, even Emily Post could not save this bogan!) In the time it took Fanny to produce and edit her garbage "How to Make a Cuppa" vlog, she could have opened a few boxes and wrote a few thank you notes.
You can't understand Fanny's way of thinking because you are a good, decent human being. Fanny takes advantage of good, decent human beings to grift off of, to give her the benefit of the doubt when she lies, doesn't deliver, or indulges herself 24/7.

A narcissist like Fanny does not think like a good, decent human being. She only thinks about herself, the next "something for nothing" grab, and who she can use and dispose of next, and how to get attention, monies, and glory for herself in any way that she can.

You should be very happy you don't understand her thinking. That means you are a good person.

Don’t forget about the perfume gift set Christmas gift from Dan. According to Annalise’s odd quickly deleted insta post… Probably not that expensive, but something to tuck away for future reference. 🕶
And she purchased that $400 perfume at that wallpaper/perfume/notebook shop where she went with Phi Phi and Michael P.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whatever happened to Hanni? as odd as she seemed, she really fit in with Steponee and supplied her with sooooo much champagne. oH, but Steponee doesnt drink, Yeah right and I am a muti billionaire who lives on my private island (in my own mind that is) o_O
Hanni (who we all have different opinions on- it varies anywhere from "Single-White-Female" to on the autism spectrum) was the most generous of all the Patrons, and lavished Fanny & Co with gifts- Hanni was the top tier Patron, who PAID to stay at the Shitoo WHILE being a volunteer as well. (WHAT?!?) She brought cases of Bollinger, bought a crap ton of gifts for the Shitoo (even the pepper grinder), lavished Fanny with gifts, paid for the satellite internet, and after staying longer than her intended stay, had to eventually return to the UK to work. Upon her return, it was awkward AF, to say the least, as Fanny was by then with Squirrel Nut Zipper, and Hanni cut short her stay, and stopped being a Patron.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Here are the extrapolated figures for the total number of gifts, based on the past 16 weeks of Cadeaux vlogs.
Added to this topic in wiki

I have to say, wiki has seen a lot of growth today! The Sichuan Diaries and Frank Josef Karl now are there as well as these cadeaux calculations! Not to mention a photo album, and Mojo's Specials are there from yesterday. You all might want to take a peek. If you have any feed back or other offerings let me or @oooLaLande or @KyBourbon know.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if anyone ever purchased the silk pillow Fanny yearned for and tacitly asked the grannies for in Venice by showing the pillow, the shop, and the cost.

What about her heavily hinting she wanted the chocolate teapot set from Christie’s during her video for them? Do you think someone purchased it for her?

She was asking for funding in one of her videos for an amphitheatre to showcase her singing. I don't think she received that funding. At least, she wouldn't from any potential donor that has heard her sing. As a public service, that talent should not be encouraged by providing Fanny with an amphitheater. It would be detrimental to the local community.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She had 83 videos on chateau unwrapped alone. Not counting the videos on chateau diaries before she started the unwrapped channel. Even given the low estimate of $1180 for the partial accounting of the goods received during the July, 2021 gift grab, she could have received at a minimum, with only a partial estimate of gift value, $97, 940 worth of grifts alone. It is most likely a sum much, much larger than that. Plus all she doesn’t show on camera.

Given an 8 month backlog of gifts and 2 filmed gift grabs monthly, she had 16 grab sessions to be filmed, with an average minimum value of $1180 would equal an additional $18, 880 in gifts waiting to be opened.

This brings the bare minimun of gifts just opened and waiting to be opened on camera to $116,854.00. This amount doesn’t include foods, handcrafted items, expensive antiques, etc or the value of gifts never accounted for and shown onscreen or received by Patreon guests at the B and B. IThe Amount is probably much, much greater than this.

They pay nothing for this, deduct taxes from the proceeds, and then gift to charities where Fanny receives thousands of dollars in free clothing and thousands of dollars in tax breaks. She is making a killing on the gift grab! ”Something for nothing Stephanfraudie” and her greedy cohorts are making out like bandits. Grifters going to grift. She receives many times ( 4 times at a minimum) of the amount of proceeds donated to charity for herself. She is the biggest charity benefiting from the gift grab. Fanny does NOTHING for free.
Wow! 😳 This needs to get posted every week in the vlog. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Hanni (who we all have different opinions on- it varies anywhere from "Single-White-Female" to on the autism spectrum) was the most generous of all the Patrons, and lavished Fanny & Co with gifts- Hanni was the top tier Patron, who PAID to stay at the Shitoo WHILE being a volunteer as well. (WHAT?!?) She brought cases of Bollinger, bought a crap ton of gifts for the Shitoo (even the pepper grinder), lavished Fanny with gifts, paid for the satellite internet, and after staying longer than her intended stay, had to eventually return to the UK to work. Upon her return, it was awkward AF, to say the least, as Fanny was by then with Squirrel Nut Zipper, and Hanni cut short her stay, and stopped being a Patron.
Hanni was a bit of a weirdo, but I never realized things ended on a bad note. A whale got away, big loss for Stephanie Jarvis.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seems like every time a seed packet was opened during GAG Her Nibs would comment that they would have to wait until the mummy returned from South Africa. Sounds a convenient excuse to do nothing practical with the garden. After all why spend money on something that doesn’t feed her addiction to luxury goods and adulation?!?
The difference is Dick Strawbridge values his walled garden because he's a very good amateaur chef who appreciates good food and enjoys the pleasure of serving guests and providing for his family.

The garden has never been Fanny's thing. The outdoors is not Fanny's thing - she hates walking, sports, swimming and the garden was Mummy's domain to putter in. Fanny doesn't really enjoy cooking and I suspect eating that much, unless it's a meal out and she doesn't have to cook.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Like I pointed out in a recent vlog she received a lot of Elemis products. Not cheap. Not the first time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Look at the other ways Fannie acts like a child and makes sure she is to be the center of attention, the "bride" at every wedding, and come out on top or a the winner in every situation, no matter how petty:

In one video, she was “lucky” and found the crown baked into a cake which she promptly put on her head and squealed Wheeeeee!

She found the baby Jesus in the cake 2 years in a row.

She was told in advance where her favorite chocolates were hidden on Easter so she could find the best chocolate on the Easter egg hunt before anyone else. Remember her squealing, my favorite, how paaaaarfect!

She was upset when Cat or others at the Shittoo get into Fanny’s stash of Cadeau gifted chocolates hidden in her bedroom. She always kept the best for herself locked away.

Also, the housekeeper who works 3 hours per week only cleans Fanny’s apartment. Fanny doesn’t care how filthy the rest of the Shittoo is as long as her area has been cleaned. Let them eat cake indeed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
And just think: right now, Fanny has 5 full time people on the payroll at the Shittoo: Anne Marie, Crazy Nutty, Dan, the Porcelain Fondler Phi Phi, and presumably Sabine. 5 monthly salaries courtesy of Patreon and Youtube. In addition to a part time salaried cleaner and Kirsty (who I think is a very nice person and as an employee is probably worth more than all of the other 5 combined.)

Adding her travels, etc., Fanny is definitely spending the cash.

I've just done an analysis of 26 July 2021 gift grab. Number of gifts, list of items & approximate value. I can't believe my eyes the amount of stuff & the value. I haven't had time to multiply it by the number of grabs, but all I can say it is, as we know, pretty sick.
40 gifts of definable value ..plus 4 handmade things plus 2 for Marie (foodstuffs taken out) so 46 gifts in a hour. Not bad rate of pay when you gain around £900/approx $1180 US value of items. It requires minimal production. So their benevolence in 'giving up their time' is handsomely rewarded. I'm sickened. If anyone wants the shopping list of items for YouTube I'll post them. I'm still reeling to be honest. :sick::mad:
Does anyone know if any items that have been gifted have been spotted on the French equivalent of ebay/gumtree etc? Just wondered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Added to this topic in wiki

I have to say, wiki has seen a lot of growth today! The Sichuan Diaries and Frank Josef Karl now are there as well as these cadeaux calculations! Not to mention a photo album, and Mojo's Specials are there from yesterday. You all might want to take a peek. If you have any feed back or other offerings let me or @oooLaLande or @KyBourbon know.
Yes, our little wiki is all grown up now.. to the extent that I'm thinking if it is possible to make it into 2 wiki pages: 1 for information and 1 for media files (pictures, videos, etc.)

let's see what the mods say ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can't understand Fanny's way of thinking because you are a good, decent human being. Fanny takes advantage of good, decent human beings to grift off of, to give her the benefit of the doubt when she lies, doesn't deliver, or indulges herself 24/7.

A narcissist like Fanny does not think like a good, decent human being. She only thinks about herself, the next "something for nothing" grab, and who she can use and dispose of next, and how to get attention, monies, and glory for herself in any way that she can.

You should be very happy you don't understand her thinking. That means you are a good person.
Aw, thank you! Don't laugh, but I am the sort of person who sends hand-written notes for everything! My friend, LuLu, sent me a "Thank You" bouquet for some work I did for her pro-bono, and I sent her a thank you note. My neighbour across the street made me banana bread, and I sent her a thank you note via post as well. (Ironically, another neighbour, whose parties I attend, writes me "Thank You" notes for bringing her bottles of wine- one does not attend a soiree without an offering, and I bring good Cabernet (which I do not like! She loves Cab!) But one will not one-up T Rex!) I send her a "Thank You" note for inviting us. My mum raised me well. I have a drawer filled with literally hundreds of Thank You notes, which I deploy with a cursive written note on any occasion. (Unfortunately, kids these days- my 14-yr old nephew uses my SIL to translate cursive!)

Also, the housekeeper who works 3 hours per week only cleans Fanny’s apartment. Fanny doesn’t care how filthy the rest of the Shittoo is as long as her area has been cleaned. Let them eat cake indeed.
No baybay, it's more or less "Let them eat tinned beans!" One could not pay me to stay at that cesspool. But I'd gladly pay to stay with the Fleuries or even Dick and Angel!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And just think: right now, Fanny has 5 full time people on the payroll at the Shittoo: Anne Marie, Crazy Nutty, Dan, the Porcelain Fondler Phi Phi, and presumably Sabine. 5 monthly salaries courtesy of Patreon and Youtube. In addition to a part time salaried cleaner and Kirsty (who I think is a very nice person and as an employee is probably worth more than all of the other 5 combined.)

Adding her travels, etc., Fanny is definitely spending the cash.
Other than Kirsty and the 2 cleaners who lives out, I wonder how any of them are getting paid in wages versus in lieu of room and board and in the case of Snorty, benefits.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have the last 16 weeks tabulated. I have considered going back and reviewing all, but the thought of sitting through them all fills me somewhat with horror. It’s tedious and can be hard to put prices on some of the stuff. Could go back and try to pick out a few of the previous highlights and see what we come up with.
The one I checked was an hour in length and took me about 2.5 hours to log & check the prices of goods & covert some from dollars to pounds etc. But it was worth it. When I first came to Tattle it was a combination of unease about the inauthenticy of Jarvis, then the Christmas/NewYear mass parties during Covid when the hoards were going to the Chateau & rest of us were following the rules. The gift grabs had started to annoy me early on - the sitting down with drinkies and snacks & then opening an obscene amount of gifts when they had so much anyway. Like a lot of people it was escapism but I don't need to escape to a rancid disfunctional place in the middle of nowhere any more. Time's up, real world opening up. Show us the money Jarvis.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hanni was a bit of a weirdo, but I never realized things ended on a bad note. A whale got away, big loss for Stephanie Jarvis.
Like many during Covid, I believe Hanni may have been between jobs, so she likely had to cut back on the patron donation and crates of Bolli!

Reactions: 10
Hanni was just another person Stephanfraudie used and then discarded when no longer of use or benefit to her. (and I mean this with no disrespect to Hanni. I am speaking about the actions of Fanny). She leaves a lot of bodies in her wake. Maybe she, Marie, Selmar, Ian, Tomas, and all the other volunteers need to form a support group for former Jarvis/Shittoo occupants/volunteers/ employees and guests. The group t shirts can have an unflattering photo of Fanny along with her family crest “something for nothing” on the front and the flattering photo of Nutty on the back. The t shirts could be available in the colors of Thor the peacock.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her mistreatment of Hanni, who obviously had a serious crush on her, perfectly illustrates Fanny's cruel lovebombing, and narcissistic destructive tendency to use and abuse those who fall under her spell!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.