The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks as though the Dutch scrubber has recovered from his malaise as the 8 negative comments I counted late last night have now been eradicated. Either that or the volunteer tasked with scrutinising Tattle has sounded the alarm. A sign of things slipping in the Chateau regime.
I sometimes still can't believe how stupid they are, thinking any good may come from censorship and propaganda. But then again, Russia seems to be of the same solid mind in believing this is the best way forward...

Wait there are 1 dollar patrons?
Read and you will know.

Clara was this a UK charity? If so can’t we ask that charity body I can’t remember what it is called. To investigate the wear abouts of that donation.
Yes, I believe she called it UK Community Network, something with praising hero's during covid blah blah blah. It's in one of the older threads.
This is a recommendation from her LinkedIn:
This is the website: https://ukcommunitynetwork.com/

Marina Kim, Stephanie Jarvis' dear friend was questioned by the police for stalking the British politician Zac Goldsmith:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s far more than that in total value as the Xmas cadeaux brings in a load of expensive items. Extrapolating the past weeks, over the past 2 years Fanny has received a total of 5,000 gifts approx.
.......and she cherishs every single item 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fannys world is disintegrating. Forget about the Chapel restorer, the Ians, the lake restorers etc., Just think about all the incoming shite from so many directions that is heading her way. Her fiscal and accountancy obligations, her transparency (or lack of) for customs duties including VAT and Marie Antoinette thought she had problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I sometimes still can't believe how stupid they are, thinking any good may come from censorship and propaganda. But then again, Russia seems to be of the same solid mind in believing this is the best way forward...

Read and you will know.

Yes, I believe she called it UK Community Network, something with praising hero's during covid blah blah blah. It's in one of the older threads.
  • View attachment 1128800
    Simon Anglim
    “I worked alongside Marina as she founded and then led the UK Community Network, a volunteer-based network aimed at providing support for elderly and vulnerable people as they self-isolated during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This was entirely her own initiative, and throughout this time she showed the highest levels of leadership, organisational and networking skills, driven throughout by a selfless wish to help others. The result was a national network in which hundreds of volunteers have helped hundreds of people across the country, making a real difference at a very challenging time for us all. I can also attest that across this time she was an absolute pleasure to work with and somebody who demonstrated genuine leadership to us all. ”

Marina Kim, Stephanie Jarvis' dear friend was questioned by the police for stalking the British politician Zac Goldsmith:
How do we know it was Marina who stalked him?

Reactions: 3
Give me a buzz, if you need somebody to take an episode or two.

They're certainly up trying to rattle Sichuan

Speaking of pools... Didn't she just muck up the natural pond/pool? The one she didn't have permits to create and is now endangering the frogs...?
Yeah they are rattled by Sichuan cause Sichuan is a moving target they can't hit. They don't know who they really are so Sichuan has gotten around the whole copy write violation button SJ likes to press. They got NADA. Sichuan also is reporting the highlights from here and calling her out for trying to claim the high road when all she does hang out on TL. Now Sichuan is playing a game of FIND the video to delete of all the information compiled on her. OH and someone should notify the authorities in France the law regarding
"1152-2 of the French Labour Code" read the link below. What she did by allowing a toxic harassing environment to continue sets her up for serious litigation. "it stipulates that employees or persons on training or work-experience contracts may not be penalised, dismissed, or subjected to discriminatory measures for being or refusing to be subjected to repeated instances of moral harassment, or for bearing witness to or reporting such actions."
https://www.jil.go.jp/english/reports/documents/jilpt-reports/no.12_france.pdf
SELMAR MAY GET HIS CHATEAU YET! 😁

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
think that is also why she wants the woods cleared finally of all the overgrowth and dead trees and trails established. She wants to restore the pond and do the facade to complete the look. It is typical Fanny, all form and no substance.
Something else I thought about this morning is do you sell your timber in France? We cleared some property a few years back using a company who comes in and selects certain types that are sellable making room for the remaining trees to flourish. We made a pretty penny selling to loggers. Just wondering about her tree clearing? 😳 With timber being a high priced commodity at the moment that could be her true motivation for clearing the property.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
1647425759311.png

tracie rushn

4 hours ago
do u sell these gifts? cause been watching u guys 2 years now and what ur all sex drinking dancing breaking up marriage .. oh please get caught soon cause u wreaked mi life thank you for nothing.

Kimberly Ruby

8 hours ago
You all should make a gift shop in Your chateaux for all your guests to make purchases from.

Dale S.

9 hours ago
Will the lady from Ukraine be a guest or a volunteer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Zac Goldsmith was stalked by Harriet Jackson, The police were involved when she threatened suicide.
Really? Makes one wonder why Stephanie Jarvis is spreading that rumor about her friend then...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Something else I thought about this morning is do you sell your timber in France? We cleared some property a few years back using a company who comes in and selects certain types that are sellable making room for the remaining trees to flourish. We made a pretty penny selling to loggers. Just wondering about her tree clearing? 😳 With timber being a high priced commodity at the moment that could be her true motivation for clearing the property.
YEP! That was the first thing I thought of actually. You can make a killing clear cutting that forest of hers. I wouldn't put it past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wondering why her YouTube manager hasn't pointed her in the direction of YouTube tutorials. Shows her everything she needs to ditch the Gift grabbing disgusting faux charity front & give people the option to donate directly without having to send expensive family heirlooms across the globe for her to open up for money. Butt in the crazy world of Jarvis being sent the gifts, the gushing and or heartfelt letters just fill up the void inside her. Narcissists need constant food for their ego, So she simply HAS to keep getting the letters telling her directly how she's changed someone's life & how valued she is that someone who doesn't even know her is entrusting her with their family heirlooms. The physical gifts she needs because she's avaricious - like a greedy spoiled child at their birthday party ripping off paper, more, more, more.. But the letters give her a high. Look how they love me, look how they admire me, look how they trust me. See I'm a properly good & brilliant person. The mask is working.
I’ve also seen some vlogs tagged as fundraisers.

Read and you will know.

• View attachment 1128800
    Simon Anglim
    “I worked alongside Marina as she founded and then led the UK Community Network, a volunteer-based network aimed at providing support for elderly and vulnerable people as they self-isolated during the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This was entirely her own initiative, and throughout this time she showed the highest levels of leadership, organisational and networking skills, driven throughout by a selfless wish to help others. The result was a national network in which hundreds of volunteers have helped hundreds of people across the country, making a real difference at a very challenging time for us all. I can also attest that across this time she was an absolute pleasure to work with and somebody who demonstrated genuine leadership to us all. ”

Does someone in the UK know how to report this to The Charities commission. They will investigate to see if the money went to where they said it would go. We have the evidence that she said she had done it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I had forgotten about the cases of Bollinger! (And Mummy nicked one for herself!) Also, lest we not forget- Fortnum & Mason hampers (yes, multiple), Diptyque candles, Aqua di Parma products, Guerlain perfumes... They are definitely NOT inexpensive.
Stale & very expensive Sachertorte. When I got one it only stays fresh for 5 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And there's the 1 million dollar question. The Chateau has plenty of unused rooms and space to house more than just ONE person.
We wouldn't wish that on our worst enemy. A true refugee would be traumatized all over again. 😟

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was Marina involved romantically with any of the usual suspects - e.g. Potty?
She had a fling once with Ollie, I believe. She still turns to him if she needs help with one of her messes. I know Ollie and Stephanie Jarvis were involved in helping her not to get evicted from the UK because of the stalking incident, together with SJ's former lover James Jardine who pulled some strigs too. The Harriet Jackson stalking case seems to have been much earlier, in 2007. Marina Kim's case was 2016/2017.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here are the extrapolated figures for the total number of gifts, based on the past 16 weeks of Cadeaux vlogs.
OMG, that is a hell of a lot of work Lady Avonlea. Well done.
I am certain that the accountants would jump with joy and bite your hand off for that kind of book keeping record as it would save them a heap of work in trying to make sense of what the HMN has supplied to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Stephanie Jarvis did remove, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, (Steve and Sarah Cole), from the top tier patron list, October 2021. Why???
The copied wallpaper logo, Stephen gave Stephanie Jarvis, also disappeared at the same time. Only to reappear when we, here, called them out.
@Iolair mentioned this in the last post. 👇

@Iolair post 🧵 127, #983
Yet he has no compunction regarding working with designs that could very well be stolen, i.e. the 'signature' la Lande logo of the CLL work with the perched peacock that he created from the blue peacock wallpaper. The design of which belonged to the original manufacturer and if still produced, the current manufacturer. One might argue that the design is old and out of copyright, yet, I've seen it used as set decor for the French TV period adventure "Nicholas le Floch" (currently on Amazon Prime) and shown in the episode "The Baker's Blood". I wonder who actually owns the design now? Certainly not SJ. Is the la Lande logo even registered?
@Iolair post 🧵127, #993
https://www.scalamandre.com/balinese-peacock-sc-780?c=SC+0004WP88355
Image and design subject to copyright.

1647429031710.png

Chambre des Oiseaux
@9:42 Stephen Cole explains where his gifted logo inspiration came from. When you're a graphic designer and you admit this, YIKES!!!

Stephen Cole's business IG post from Jan. 5, 2022...

decadigitus
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
JANUARY 5

Let's not forget, Philip Janssen also copied this image too.
He created, 2 images, for free downloads, (for non-commercial use only🤭), Christmas 2020.

1647429793611.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She had a fling once with Ollie, I believe. She still turns to him if she needs help with one of her messes. I know Ollie and Stephanie Jarvis were involved in helping her not to get evicted from the UK because of the stalking incident, together with SJ's former lover James Jardine who pulled some strigs too. The Harriet Jackson stalking case seems to have been much earlier, in 2007. Marina Kim's case was 2016/2017.
Wow - Zac Goldsmith seems to be very attractive to stalkers! Is she from Kazakhstan? Not sure if I have the correct one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.