The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou you I am having a little cry tbh. I despair of people I suppose. Never mind I am sure it will be ok and I will make some new friends . 😊🌈
If you want a laugh I like to make a few fun videos on here 😂

And Mojo always has some great videos too 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why not partly blame Sj as the consensus is that she is the enabler?
Is anyone "to blame"? Perhaps they have just grown apart. As someone else said, they have been together since their late teens and much has changed. Not everyone is able to manage those changes and come out on the other side.
It's possible that Annalise is just hanging in there as she loves Dan and hope's that he'll realise his mistake. Relationships are complex and I'm a romantic, I'd like to think that if there is a way back for them that they take it if it's what they both want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I hear you, Jeeves, and totally agree. This is why I chose to not talk about it before and I'm glad I did. Even now, revealing what I know to be true about what actually happened, would not make an end to these vicious attacks, so I keep my dirty mouth shut. I do hope the truth will come out when it needs to and the ones who deserve blame will receive just that.
Like you, I do feel responsible as a frequent poster here and wonder what we can do to stop it, without losing our main focus. Any suggestions?
I 100% agree @Jeeves and @Clara Burnett. Obviously the first red flag is that new members don't provide any personal details about themselves in their joining profile and obviously, then lock down their profiles too. That may be a starting block to change if at all possible.

Reactions: 6
L'escadron de défense des singes volants

The Flying Monkey 🙊 Defense Squadron !!!

TFMDS 😂😂😂😂😂

It's possible that Annalise is just hanging in there as she loves Dan and hope's that he'll realise his mistake. Relationships are complex and I'm a romantic, I'd like to think that if there is a way back for them that they take it if it's what they both want.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO
she cannot do that !
i did that for the last 10 years of my marriage to an alcoholic POS !
The result was being brought to dear bankruptcy and suicide !
no exaggeration folks.
Run Annalise RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN NOW !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was 16 when I met the love of life - she was 15. I joined the Navy at 17, she was still at school. We celebrate 35 years together this year, 30 of them married. It can happen. We have been very different people in that time but I know I'll never be happy without her in my life. She has endured separation many times and has brought into the world two amazing children who she often parented on her own when I was on deployment.

🎩 off to all the care givers and loved ones out there especially those celebrating International Women's Day today.
I think you speak for many of us. I doubt that any of us in long term relationships can say that there haven't been times when the going has been tough but have come through those times stronger because of it. Some, like you and Mrs Geordieboy have experienced separation, others have been challenged by work, financial strain, ill health, family worries or maybe pure exhaustion. (Our youngest didn't sleep through the night until he was 4 years old and started school and hubby was on permanent nights. I was pretty close to giving up!) I know that I am not the same 20yr old that Mr J married and the man with silvery streaks in his hair and glasses is not the blonde Roberrt Redford lookalike in a dashing uniform that I married - and we're stronger for it!
I hope that Dan and Annalise can be given the space they need to sort out how they want to move forward. If either read here (and why wouldn't they?) the cruel comments will not help either of them and will post likely cause further damage to a fractured family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A
Maybe one of the other patrons here could go back and do the screenshots for you?
I had a look, (I'm paid up until the end of the month before my cancellation kicks in and I start my journey of unbrainwashing!)
I get where youre coming from violetlovespink in your comment on patreon, I don't think the individual replies were particularly mean 🤷‍♀️ but there was defo a bit of ganging up on you by the people leaping to SJ defense in a sycophantic way.
That's not to say you wouldnt feel sh!t being ganged up on, and there are no doubt other patrons on there who agree with you but kept quiet, and let you take the flack and look like the mean one. Better off out of it.🥰

A

I had a look, (I'm paid up until the end of the month before my cancellation kicks in and I start my journey of unbrainwashing!)
I get where youre coming from violetlovespink in your comment on patreon, I don't think the individual replies were particularly mean 🤷‍♀️ but there was defo a bit of ganging up on you by the people leaping to SJ defense in a sycophantic way.
That's not to say you wouldnt feel sh!t being ganged up on, and there are no doubt other patrons on there who agree with you but kept quiet, and let you take the flack and look like the mean one. Better off out of it.🥰
Oh wait, apologies @Violetlovespink have they since gone through and wiped the nasty replies you recieved?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that some Tattlers feel duped again. What we were sold on was a young couple struggling to provide for their little family. Rebuilding a cottage to live a more safe comfortable life. We were invested and rooting for them. Then it was over and left to wonder. Like a jilted lover looking for an explanation. Various scenarios have been put forward. We don’t know what actually happened but we were shown certain things on camera. Their doings not ours. Therefore they have made us part of their story. Contributing monetarily & them benefiting financially. We are going through the stages of grief. Most of us have needed to vent and process the sad news of the loss of a young family unit.
Moral of story view vlogs with a grain of salt.
I too wish Annalise all the best and hope she thrives and emerges in a better situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe Dan still loves Annalise. Just because Dan is the one to move out doesn't necessarily mean that it is what he wants. Of course it was easier for both of them for Dan to be the one to leave . From the experience of friends, it usually seems to be the dad that leaves the family home, even when the split is mutually agreed or the mother wants it to end. This is just practicalities. I too would like to think that they have a future together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We have always been proud that we kept receipts for our claims. We can start by calling out these posts when it is clear that there is nothing to back them up and get back to looking at fact rather than the lies these people are peddling here.
We all like/ dislike the various characters, that's fine. We must stop the spread of deliberate untruths. Some of these posts are libellous.
I wholeheartenly agree @Jeeves. AND, I also imagine maybe that is why Selma decided to delete some of his recent comments too regarding Natlia. Oliveto. Self care and protection is paramount in today's world - it's a given and v.v. sensible.

Reactions: 8
As @Hercule P said, Annalise will be fine if she stays in France. Life in rural France is not as expensive as in towns or big cities. I suppose they'll have an agreement about the house (I hope so !).

As a single mother of 2 kids with a temporary part time job + a self employed hairdresser, she's entitled to get the French Child benefit + single parent benefit + Revenu de Solidarité Active (RSA) which is based on your financial and personal situation.

Here's the link to the RSA website.

In short, in her situation (Non European with a residency Card + 2 kids) she can get 1202 euros per month with the RSA only.

I just hope she has good French or non French friends who know the system and can give her advice as to where to ask and apply for some financial help.
You are lovely, you really are. A lot nicer than me. You see, (and I have no right to offer this as an opinion because my husband and I raised our now grown up children and we are still together) I have no experience in this matter but I would have reacted completely differently. Men leave their families all the time and clearly Dan was bored was his. Probably (in my opinion) or possibly he is having an affair with Sabine or why leave home? Whether Annalise knows (probably as gossip will be rife in that part of the world - let's face it, Clara knows) or not, or does not want to know, she would have been wise to get to the bottom it early. My course of action would have been to stay sweet and civil to Dan so he could have no cause to be uncivil to me. Then I would have taken the children to the chateau, with suitcases full of dirty washing, and explained apologetically that I felt a breakdown coming on and was returning to the UK to seek refuge for a while. I would have then done just that and left Dan to it. After some weeks, I would have announced I was either staying in the UK to work as a freelance hairdresser and would be over very regularly for access visits whilst staying at my mother;s house in France where he could bring them to see me and sit in my kitchen and be pleasant. Or, I would remain in France at my mother's house if it suited me better and make myself available for work there and see a bit more of the children. I would keep my interest in the marital home (because it is not worth much anyway) as a gift to the children when they were eighteen or in lieu of my paying maintenance for them. No way would I strand myself in France for someone's dream who had shattered mine. This would severely curtail the travelling, partying, child free life Dan is stupid enough to want and put off any but the most devoted suitors. Under these circumstances, Dan might have a re-think, or if not, Annalise would not have to live as a single parent in a foreign country reliant on the state. And why would they pay her anyway? Don't the French make the father pay for the upkeep of the children?

Reactions: 9
I do my best not to quote, reply, or give likes to those posts. I don't want to perpetuate or give them traction. If we ignore them will they go away?
Well crap.
I like the posts that I like. 😳😬
I too am not tech savvy or good at detecting flying monkeys. Even when you guys talk in "code" about who it is or "obvious" to many who they are, I can't figure it out...until YEP! their posting stops.
I am just sad about the relationship of the hour going south as I had high hopes for them and was picking up on Dan ( who I really enjoyed back in the day) getting too full of himself....
And my ESPN alarm was buzzing off the charts that things were going downhill....
So.
MY disappointment with Dan is that it IS obvious that some of his failure in the relationship was caving into the LIE that is "Stephany Jarvis."
There cannot be a doubt in anyone's mind that HER crappy influence supported the dissolution of Dan's relationship with Annalise.
So. Again. I will agree when someone on here that says Dan is a starry- eyed follower now of the misfits and their Love, Life and Laughter.
We surely do not know what goes on behind closed doors. But having lived as long as I have , it is staring us straight in the face that his association with that dump did not HELP his family life....and HE fell for it.
I couldn't be more disappointed if he was my own kid.
As I tell my boys....close one door before you open another. And I am not talking about just affairs.
I am talking about Fanny helping to facilitate the end by offering Dan a place to escape and him taking it.
Rent a room, kid, instead of spending money on yourself trying to fit in with that group that buys, buys, buys...but with OTHERS' money.
It does take two to make a relationship end.
I am just disgusted with Dan's filming HIS version and trying to control the narrative to save face.
Keep it private??
Quit talking and speculating on it?
Then THEY should have addressed it quietly months ago, together on their Patreon.... Stopped their channel and he could have been living quietly up SJ's ass out in the open since last October. And getting the big bucks( yeah right) from his glorious employer, Fanny!
And maybe for us naive Tattlers..send us a smoke signal for those trying to deflect.
I have been called horrible names in the past by some for making innocent comments on my part on here, so I try to not to voice anything much anymore.... And now I am getting schooled in what I can like or not.

All I know is that I don't like, SJ, Snorts, Nutty, Dana, Potty, or Dan's bad choices.

And I do know that I like Pie!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why didn’t Dan stay with his grandfather? Not good enough for him? Too small? Too cold?
Yes and because Dan did not want to be taking on that responsibility any more than he wants his partner and kids. He wants to dance in the kitchen of the chateau. He is a fool.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
thanks everyone,I am reeling at the minute, but I keep telling myself everything that is happening is taking me to where I want to go. Even if its been horrible, I did hold my ground though, but they hugely ganged up on me. Its really left me pondering on the state of the world and how it has come to this where we are not allowed to have a different opinion than the main narrative, obviously we are seeing it everywhere not just CD patreon account. What shocks me also is how they can be so horrified at my suggestion of feeling duped and i was really polite , but they still attacked like a pack of dogs it was actually quite weird. I would paste it all here but i've closed everything down and frankly I never want to go back , the only thing that bugs me is they think they have won and that makes me mad 😠 it reminded me of girls bullying at school do you remember that, I do. And finally I have been hoovering frantically my house with the song "i am going to wash that bunch right out of my hair". I feel psychically attacked need to sweep my house and get rid of it all. I was thinking that if SJ was genuine as she portrays she would gave called her pack dogs off me and said we are all entitled to our opinion. But no I bet she is gloating. Its all so sad. What has the world come to?
Did you get attacked on her Support for Dan and Annalise patron video?

Nevermind, I'm as usual behind in the conversation, lol! Ignore me.

Reactions: 3
Yes! That’s what I thought too!
I try not to respond or reactto them but it is so bad now, that I think we need to call them out on their :poop: before it becomes the norm here. We've had the odd 👺 here before and they don't last. A little core of people hell bent on damaging Dan crept in a while back (and yes, I know that like the rest of us, he isn't blameless.) Now the floodgates have opened and in come the backup brigade. Time to close the floodgates. I am not suggesting that Dan will be everyone's cup of tea but let's call a halt to the bile.
@Jeeves I read you, and feel ashamed, I will be prudent in the future. It really is none of my business.

Reactions: 6
My evil side wants this new girl to come in like a wreaking ball and take Amaury off that nasty bully Nutti 😂😂😂 then she could come on here and tell all what is happening in the farmhouse and put that Stephenie one in her place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not planning on dying yet :p i have been a bit too busy lately, and i wasnt carefull enough clearly..so i guess i had it coming.. Its not too bad..just every muscle in my body hurts...dont know how to walk, to sit or even sleep...headeache and very tired..i guess it will pass..its a good excuse to rest...i dont have a choice......there are worse things in the world going on right now..and my phone is keeping quiet...;)
I feel for you. I contracted COVID early on in the pandemic and it was horrible. I was a rare case that started with horrible conjunctivitis and quickly morphed into respiratory, body aches, exhaustion and headache symptoms that crippled me for several weeks. I got through it but still have lingering conjunctivitis flare-ups. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest! ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Well crap.
I like the posts that I like. 😳😬
I too am not tech savvy or good at detecting flying monkeys. Even when you guys talk in "code" about who it is or "obvious" to many who they are, I can't figure it out...until YEP! their posting stops.
I am just sad about the relationship of the hour going south as I had high hopes for them and was picking up on Dan ( who I really enjoyed back in the day) getting too full of himself....
And my ESPN alarm was buzzing off the charts that things were going downhill....
So.
MY disappointment with Dan is that it IS obvious that some of his failure in the relationship was caving into the LIE that is "Stephany Jarvis."
There cannot be a doubt in anyone's mind that HER crappy influence supported the dissolution of Dan's relationship with Annalise.
So. Again. I will agree when someone on here that says Dan is a starry- eyed follower now of the misfits and their Love, Life and Laughter.
We surely do not know what goes on behind closed doors. But having lived as long as I have , it is staring us straight in the face that his association with that dump did not HELP his family life....and HE fell for it.
I couldn't be more disappointed if he was my own kid.
As I tell my boys....close one door before you open another. And I am not talking about just affairs.
I am talking about Fanny helping to facilitate the end by offering Dan a place to escape and him taking it.
Rent a room, kid, instead of spending money on yourself trying to fit in with that group that buys, buys, buys...but with OTHERS' money.
It does take two to make a relationship end.
I am just disgusted with Dan's filming HIS version and trying to control the narrative to save face.
Keep it private??
Quit talking and speculating on it?
Then THEY should have addressed it quietly months ago, together on their Patreon.... Stopped their channel and he could have been living quietly up SJ's ass out in the open since last October. And getting the big bucks( yeah right) from his glorious employer, Fanny!
And maybe for us naive Tattlers..send us a smoke signal for those trying to deflect.
I have been called horrible names in the past by some for making innocent comments on my part on here, so I try to not to voice anything much anymore.... And now I am getting schooled in what I can like or not.

All I know is that I don't like, SJ, Snorts, Nutty, Dana, Potty, or Dan's bad choices.

And I do know that I like Pie!
Well, who doesn't love a good pie!

I'm just grateful that coming to this website I have discovered 'snorts' as a nickname 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.