The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annalise can ask the same of Dan. You don't have my permission to film me, the kids or the house, unless you give us 2/3 of the profit.

Reactions: 15
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late

Reactions: 62
What is she registered under? Her own name or what? I am on Insta but not a follower of her. It might be worth it just for this.
Comtesse was faster. The Video was a 24 Hour short one. He was drilling holes for tools, and looked completely pissed while she shove the camera in his face. Literally..

Reactions: 9
Well well well Natalia cannot take the heat

On her Instagram she’s disabled the comments for every single post from the beginning. She can dish it out to poor Selmar who’s been pressured into deleting his Patreon flog, but she can’t take it.
See you in the live chat Nutty….

You just know they're all running around like headless chickens at the HMN - I never thought I would say this butttttt #TEAMSELMAR

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
And just like his YT comments, his patreon video is now gone. Can the man find his spine already???

Lucky tattlers, I managed to download it before it was too late

View attachment 1111725
Now are you able to re-post it somewhere where it can impact huge amounts of Flying Monkeys? Please? There HAS to be a way....

Reactions: 24
Using his image? What for? As anaesthesia when Dan gets his teeth done? Another guy who treats his woman badly? He is not better than Dan: greedy, overruling, ungrateful, at least no eyerolling at Diesel. Remember how he changed the garden beds without permission? Same when Dan just planted pumpkins among the roses. Or this crazy composting crates? Sorry, not sorry, but one does need to know when it's time to go and he certainly didn't. Nati just did her job, she looked for perishables and discarded it. Wait till Tatjana has enough...

Reactions: 5
Ah but is it Jarvis being her usual sneaky self & winding up Nati, pointing her towards the target, giving her the bullets to fire & then stepping back so Nati gets the blame? I can just imagine her being all faux with her kindness to Selmar whilst secretly thinking phew, got away with it again.

Reactions: 21
Distraction??? Maybe, Stephanie Jarvis should keep Kirsty's name out of her mess. Posting this does not help her situation.

stephanieejarvis

I woke up to the most beautiful day at Lalande! In these troubled times it’s important to find moments to see the beauty around us, and I found great comfort in the new growth appearing in the sunny courtyard. Hopefully spring will bring happier days ahead

Swipe to see the alliums appearing amidst the lavender in the beds around the fountain. Last year we were treated to a stunning display of huge allium (I think they were ‘Gladiator’) but in the autumn Kirsty planted many more varieties, so I’m looking forward to different heights and shades in the beds this year. And the new linden trees are covered in buds, and as we planted them in November, this is the first time we’ll see them in leaf!
4h

Last edited:
You've just given her the script! I'd take a bet on it!
Though Nati might be considered the ventriloquist's dummy, there's no excuse for her nasty streak revelling in bullying both guests & volunteers. I mean the rudeness she showed to people simply asking for an egg for breakfast or leaving supper out, answering back to complaints instead of trying to solve them - taking the phone off when there are guests. The list goes on but the buck stops with SJ - why hire someone whose English is poor, French non-existent, total lack of empathy or experience in hospitality? For the price of that goddamn panelling & the chandelier she could have hired a housekeeper & a manager but her priority is purely for decoration preferably gilded. Even the Strawbridges who pride themselves on being the brains behind the whole outfit have a French office worker to deal with the paper work etc
I feel for Selmar - OK he works in his own time, not an early riser but he'd have made a good caretaker/handyman set up in the cottage where Nic is now - and get a wage for it (& spared us his vlogging) instead of being pulled in different directions to start & stop jobs here, there & everywhere by the Boss & then bullied by the newcomer Nati revelling in her petty power . How she clings Markle-like to Amaury even at table, yes, she' s there for the long term (never saw the mother btw)
Dan - ME TOO noticed how we're all going to be grabbed by MY DAYS, MY TRIPS, MY FRIENDS ....OH Dan how you've changed from the first days working in the garden at the Shitoo, but haven't they all?? No comment on the split up but just sorry the couple had gone through living in a caravan in the cold, no running water, having 2 babies & finally getting some sort of home together, fitting in with local community & then all over.

She has options though for a comeback:
some sad story about a sick relative and she is forgiven
some fancy cooking for a week
she can flood the salon
She can "loose" the accounts
She can "find" the lost accounts

Reactions: 17
Cue a pregnancy for a little bit of leverage!
Nah. Jarvis wants a team in place to keep the chateau running so that she & Oli can go off on their travels. She's got rid of all the dead wood now both literally & figuratively. Ian gone-Armory in. Selmar gone - Dan in. Nati knows the way the chateau haphazardly runs & where the loot is stashed. With Dan now 100% under her control she even has an editor so she doesn't have to do the boring bit of editing, rendering & uploading of material. So she'll send it to him so he can do it for her. He can even cook for the guests if any turn up. No way is Nati going anywhere. She's in the circle of trust.

Reactions: 40
One reason you feel dirty is because according to Dante, it is a mortal sin, hosts who betray their guests -- here, arguably, by allowing the online pitbulls to savage her.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
MPK could always send it to her so she could show it on the gift grab. Afterall it would be the "purfeccccttt" grift

Reactions: 6
Analiese moved on, don't worry about her. Women like her stand by her man but once they are decided don't look back. Haven't you seen her look? She is done.

Reactions: 8
There was a woman on one of her vlogs from Ukraine who was asking for CD to bring awareness of the current situation and dilemmas people experiencing. SJ said she is doing everything she can do to help but would not be party to any political discussions. There were a few interactions so I'm wondering if this could be the woman involved as she had said she had been a CD fan for long time. I couldn't find the comments again but will go back and have a scout around.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.