Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
My dear @Sparrowsfart- oh vey. WHY on EARTH did Fanny even vlog about this?!? (If anything, I now suspect she was an enabler to Dodo Dan in all of this- but felt their relationship fail would add to to her vlog to gain sympathy- "I have given him safe harbour", viewers, and deflect from the missing financials.) It is in very poor taste, as much as her, "We're going to be hosting a refugee from Ukraine- just one person Natalia vetted, but let's open gifts!" vlog. There are so many things I could say, but, where does even one begin? @Clara Burnett has more than been proven right on all accounts, and these latest developments are an example of Fanny's narcissistic ways- she could give two forks about those around her, or those suffering in the world- it is all about Fanny, and she will make everything that happens in the world about her. Sadly, if Fanny were truly a good person, she's host more than ONE refugee, like a few families, as she has plenty of room.
It was the bloody smile on her face while doing it !
Oh I do hope someone does that to her when whatever happened at the hospital comes out !
oh, now that was private :cautious:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

graciemckitten

VIP Member
She's not doing anything good and it makes me sick to my stomach to see her worm her way into this one, paying a minimal amount to get maximum pr. For god's sake, peoples lives are shattered and she has the nerve to use that to create more praise for herself? And when getting wrist slapped by Kathy in France Flog, called out for who she really is and for what she's trying to pull, she has the nerve to mirror the concerns? This time she really has gone too far and she knows it. This is no time for her toxic escapism, not a time to concern ourself with the petty feelings of Selmar, the petulant actions of that miserable Argentinian woman or even the sad epilogue of a once happy gardeners family. Stephany Jarvis has been taking personal advantage of the world crisis called Covid for more than two years already and it's been infuriating watching her get away with it. Allowing her to use refugees and their unbearable suffering to grow her la-di-dah pretentiously snobbish channel is crossing a red line nobody should cross.
There isn’t a genuine drop of empathy in Stephanfraudies body. When you think she couldn’t stoop any lower to exploit a person or situation to falsely glorify herself, she gets a shovel and starts digging a deeper hole. The 50% discount chatelaine sits on a throne of lies, manipulation, and delusions of grandeur.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
To remain friends you actually had to be friends before. Dan never was very friendly towards A.
I think she could have lived with him overruling her since he worked to create a home for them. She moved countries and was willing to live in a dump for years. And then he went and was friendly with the whole château crew? Did he ever made something special for her bday like for Stephanie's "50th" ? No, since he would have filmed it for sure. All the drone shots on his way home must have made him late at least 30min every day.
All she got from the youtube chanel was a chandelier and it was not even paid by him
It’s sad because I think she still loves him…and she might even hold out hope that things will work out. Maybe that’s why she agreed to take time to have coffee with him. Either that or she realized Dan had the camera out when he asked her to come inside. I also think he didn’t need to show himself waiting for her to arrive. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse…there was no reason for him to sit on a bench doing nothing. And Annalise could have called him when she arrived. The problem with vlogging is that the vlogger controls the narrative…and Dan certainly didn’t paint Annalise is a good light with that act. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I've just watched the gift grab and am nauseous. The entire episode was forced. Forced laughter, forced joy, forced enthusiasm, forced thanks. If I had that many sycophants compelling my attention for their own gratuitous yet fleeting moments, I'd find the world's deepest darkest souterrain to hide in - and I'd stay there, passage entrance blocked, until they all wandered away and died of shame. The people who keep sending these gifts have something missing in their lives. It's dark, and it's sad -- this need for attention from Stephanie Jarvis.
I still wonder if Stephanfraudie sends gifts and cards to herself under fake names to help make up the volume of gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Annalise - please. Shoulder’s back, head up. Scissors and hair dye under lock and key. DO NOT, I beg, placate Stephanie and do her hair. Draw the line in the sand. Don’t be her slave. She can hop over to London and get that done. Grab your ego girl. And by the way, this will end well for you - even though it might not seem like it now. But please - don’t go in the kitchen door like servant girl for root touch ups.
In other news - I took one look at Natti’s mother and saw from whence she came. Tough Nutti didn’t fall too far from tree. Poor Cuz. If I was his mother, I’d drop my filter and tell him to run, drop the paneling project. But alas, may be too late. . . .
Still thinking the “welcome to family” was not so much a Mafia term as it was a acknowledgement of what’s to come 7 months from now. . . . .
Selmar - your Patron video, posted here - bravo. Good for you to have the guts to tell what came down. You were a charming character during COVID lockdown. We all watched. Now, listen up - if you really want to go for the jugular with Stephanie, as a thank you. . . .please note, if you did not sign an image release - you’ve got her over a barrel . . . .(similar to PhiPhi and all others). Stephanie must ask your permission to use your image. . . .but she also must have a signature release stating use, and stating that she’ll be making money off the content which contains your image. And if she doesn’t have that document on file, documenting your appearances. . . .you can have those yanked from the air, and you can ask for her financials, and you can ask for compensation. And a good attorney would love this, taking on your case at no cost, splitting the profit. Not that you are into tossing grenades, but. . . .
Great advice. He also needs to release his patron vlog to Youtube. Otherwise, the audience will be too small to make an impact.

• Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
Really? Maybe he thinks his tools will be sent to Emmaus if SJ finds out about the video. Maybe she has already and he's on speed dial... text alert... Tools held hostage until you remove vlog.
Remember the big clear out of the workshop to help Amaury set up his tools? What are the odds one of those plastic bags or boxes contained some old tools belonging to someone who used to volunteer at Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad

silvergirl

Chatty Member
...starting to feel a bit bad for dan...after all...
...he’s human...nobody really knows their story...one doesn’t have to be the saint...and the other the sinner...

...the boys will be fine...they have family to love and care for them...they will all be fine...
...so...go ahead...break out the little bitty angry faces everyone...😎...whatever...

...now Stephanie...she was really rubbing it in...and gloating ... creepy...
...Lalande is cursed...all who enter are ruined in some way...anyone with a soul should stay far...far away...
...toodles...😘

• Heart

BubbleWorld

Chatty Member
His newest video didn't quite make sense to me....it seemed like it could be footage that he filmed prior to the split but is trying to make it look recent. For some time now people have been commenting that they don't see Annalise and the boys in Dans' vlogs anymore and then boom! he announces the split and the next vlog is all about a happy family???
The vlog is a patchwork of 2 different days. If you pay attention to his clothes (t-shirt and puffy jacket) they are 2 different sets. I would say that he has juxtaposed things to make a narrative that suits himself.

• Sad
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
Liar liar Fanny's pants are on fire. Last two CD vlogs she has unnecessarily said she is cooking for FIVE. Silly Fanny keeps forgetting to count Dan..... Not...... she is purposely misdirecting.
Alternatively, Dan went to McMcDonalds because he couldn't stomach her shit cooking of Brussel sprouts pasta. 🤮 So SJ really was cooking for five.

• Haha
If that is the case..... Selmar get your tools and then put the Vid up again !
if i was Selmar leaving that horrid place like they did...i would have taken my tools with me...oh well...Tatti had 5 trunks of luggage...i guess there was no space left...i also wonder how much of his tools are actually still there???

• Heart

Gibbson

@Patriciarella you reminded me about Josie’s apron. I so hope Nicky picked it up when she was there with FRK. The two of them would know their way around. Hopefully the guard dog hadn’t got back yet.

Perhaps the good Father could offer to hear confessions here on Tattle for the Châteauverse who wish to unburden themselves during lent. We’ll never tell!
Father O'Malley has been busy preparing for Lent. He has asked me to pass a message on to the faithful on Tattle.

The confessional is open to all, only when they truly repent of their grifting and obfuscation can their conscience be clear.

The Châteauverse is responsible for putting the idea that they are worthy of your hard earned cash. The viewers need to think long and hard about who is the real worthy candidate of their hard earned monies. YouTube represents the false TV idols.

Those who are truly homeless and have no money are the ones who deserve our alms. So for Lent he is asking that viewers give up the Chateau Diaries and their fellow grifters for 40 days.

Instead put the money and gifts saved into a deserving support charity for those who are coordinating help for Ukraine.

His final message is , when all is lost and we are in the midst of such desperate days then look to those who are offering help. They are the worthy and will live in Grace.

Peace ✌ out.

F.O.M

• Heart

Trengilly

VIP Member
Stephanie and Phyllis firefighting the comments, thus fucking up their algorithm for the Argentinian bully Natalia Oliveto.

B2FB707B-6C76-4B45-B630-FF3B602C07DE.jpeg

• Haha

MsMuir

Chatty Member
she may have been welcomed into the family …… BEFORE SELMARS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF BULLYING! Now what does Madame x do ?
Pretty sure they knew something was brewing with Selmar. That welcome to the family bs was Stephanie's way of giving him the middle finger🖕

• Sad