The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love Annalise to take over the Patreon account and get qualified workmen in to finish that property, I’d also love to see her get a sledgehammer and smash that god awful island in the kitchen that blocks the way from the hob to the sink, he only put it there for his I’ll fated cookery channel. He has off handedly mentioned before that she does the painting so I think she is far more diy handy than he gives her credit for, and she’s not waiting for him to get stuff done I hope she comes into her own and makes some progress with the place.

She is by far a more interesting charismatic character than him, I’m not a Patreon to anyone but I would join her account, I love a bit of women doing it for themselves.

So pleased those women sent her the chandelier, there are some lovely kind people out there and I hope she holds onto that

Reactions: 42
Grabeaux in hyper FF mode

Did someone really send them rubber gloves ?
Those items in the last box which was opened looked like they'd been pulled out of the 50% off bin at the Dollar Store. The value of the items was likely much less than the cost to ship the box from Texas to France.

Reactions: 21
That's one of the things which initially attracted me to Stephanie Jarvis and CD - I thought it was a bit of women doing it for themselves. Little did I know at the time and eventually my eyes were opened to the nasty truth. Here's to Annalise having a happy and successful life.

Reactions: 32
Very well said, buggered if I'd drive him about that would be an outright no way. Neither would I cut his bloody hair either, the temptation would be too great. She's way more nicer than me. There'd be no turning back for me after this that's for sure. He needs to get his act together and get the damn house finished, for them. The garden looks like Steptoe's scrap yard, it must be depressing for her. I just hope all of her firends/neighbours are there for her. I wonder if Kirsty will continue working at the Shitoo or has she told Fanny to shove it.

Reactions: 23
I did watch Ryan’s vlog yesterday as I liked the thumbnail of Basmagne and hoped to see horses, children dogs or cats, but none to be seen. However I did quite enjoy the banter between Ryan and Billy, and especially loved the two of them sitting down by the river, and Billy impersonating Ryan in the car. They made sure they remarked how warm the chateau was, how great the heating system is and how they loved trolling other Youtubers - one in the eye for Fanny. Seeing all the Spode laid out in the dining table was great, and yes, I did think Michael is giving it to Fanny in lieu of the money he owes her. I did wonder where Ryan gets his money from though, as he’s bought a new bike.

Reactions: 13
The vlog is a patchwork of 2 different days. If you pay attention to his clothes (t-shirt and puffy jacket) they are 2 different sets. I would say that he has juxtaposed things to make a narrative that suits himself.

Reactions: 22
See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sadie put out a vlog about the fact that both horses have threadworm.

Reactions: 8
hmmm, I actually find this concerning .... he shuts his Patreon down AND is giving all of his Willow Pattern to Stephanie? What is going on with Michael?

Taking care of himself as it seems. Good for him!

Reactions: 7
This sad excuse for a husband
"This sad excuse for a husband" (your words not mine) is still the love of her life, as she put it in the interview with FRK. Might also be why they are trying to cope with family life together, just sayin'

Reactions: 34
Plus she'd also said to FRK that she thought of herself as being a Chav (another thing that mad me sad for her now), which she certainly is not. They all currently live in the Shitoo.

Reactions: 10
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Please don’t die on me!! You mean so much to me.

wait… WHAT the fuck did you do? Or with WHOM?

Reactions: 16
As Tattlers we’ve got to admit we waste a huge amount of time watching Stephanie’s 1,2,or 3 channels, and then taking the time to read and post here. Why anyone would carry this on by watching the antics of the Pethericks is beyond me.

What we know is that Nutty is taking care of all the arrangements necessary. From what I've gathered it's in response to an email request, so hardly through the official channels.

See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.
I have no clue what you want me to look at or say...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I'd 100% hand over monies to see that kitchen island smashed down.

As Tattlers we’ve got to admit we waste a huge amount of time watching Stephanie’s 1,2,or 3 channels, and then taking the time to read and post here. Why anyone would carry this on by watching the antics of the Pethericks is beyond me.
I’m dedicated! I’m like a pitbull that won’t let go!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.