The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t it just be two people that were not getting along and found that their relationship, as a couple, just didn’t work anymore? It happens all the time and doesn’t need to include a 3rd party being involved.
I've just re-watched FRK's interview with Anneliese recorded 7 months ago and she was gushing about how Dan is the love of her life so I would imagine it wasn't her idea to split. My heart breaks for her as she seems so lovely 😔 I'm glad they are putting the kids first though

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It has to be someone she already knows. Strange that she accuses Kathy of "infantilising" a grown woman. That comes from someone who is infantile herself and who has a similar effect on the circus performers she lives with! Kathy was absolutely correct in what she said. Stephanie, Philip, and co are far from being mature adults. Even Selmar is nearer to that than they are. I would not trust SJ to look after anyone'anything: plant; animal; adult, or child. She is an unwise woman and there are thousands of videos which demonstrate her lack of wisdom and maturity. She cannot be trusted to look after anyone other than her own ego.
-Stephanie Jarvis actually says, “Weeeee!”, a lot
-Stephanie Jarvis wears character onesies (that have not been washed) multiple times a year, including the last time she was on Chateau DIY
-Stephanie Jarvis gets excited at the mention of McDonald’s
-Stephanie Jarvis is like 50 years old, it’s getting a little creepy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No it’s tea. New slang for gossip. “Spill the tea” She’s referring to Dan and Probably Selmar and Kathy and FRK etc.
SJ certainly likes to spill the tea (about others, of course). Given all the reveals, that Instagram post with the teapot really said a lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If my Patreon video income on which my little boys depended, I would.
This is illiterate. What I meant was If my Patreon video income, on which my little boys depended, counted on it.....I would do anything it takes, by any means necessary.

Reactions: 9
I've just re-watched FRK's interview with Anneliese recorded 7 months ago and she was gushing about how Dan is the love of her life so I would imagine it wasn't her idea to split. My heart breaks for her as she seems so lovely 😔 I'm glad they are putting the kids first though
You know that in reality it will come down to her and her alone putting the kids first if he continues to hang out with princess and the other degenerates at the run down farmhouse (I mean castle.) 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have no interest in discussing the boy Trotter here, but it would be nice to think that Patreon has shut him down for delivering nothing to his patrons for however many months, whilst continuing to take their money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have no interest in discussing the boy Trotter here, but it would be nice to think that Patreon has shut him down for delivering nothing to his patrons for however many months, whilst continuing to take their money.
That's my guess people reported him. Now let's hope patreons get on board and start reporting Stephanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Not my idea , not my problem”. Hmmm maybe it doesn’t just apply to haircuts. 😘
He now most definitely looks very much like Arthur from the Peaky Blinders - yuck!!
And yet again, more bodged jobs - one after the other. Why am I not surprised?

Reactions: 9
Was it at the chateau? It looked more like their / her house ? 🤔
Oh now you've got me thinking... I've had to rewatch beginning.. it starts off with him waiting for her to pick him up from La Lande then they go into La Landes kitchen for a coffee and then he has his haircut at theirs.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice when opening gift of todays new grabeau at the chateau the packages had dates on 22/7 and 16/06 on. I can’t believe they took that long to open them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That’s possible, but I don’t think creators have to provide their patrons with anything. Patreon is just a platform for interested people to give financial support to their favorite artists or creators. The creators can choose to acknowledge or reward their patrons with special content or gifts (like Christmas cards or thank you notes) but it’s not required. I suppose if MPK promised his patrons something and he didn’t deliver, he could have been reported. I would think it would take a lot to get Patreon to drop a creator.

Reactions: 7
I‘m not onboard with Cat being the “other” woman scenario. She just doesn’t seem the type to me, but she does seem the type to be a good friend. If I turn out to be wrong, so be it, but I would imagine if the break up was due to an affair, Analise wouldn‘t be so amicable.
It’s not Kat. My guess is it’s one of the two women at Lalande that helped Dan with the pantry whilst everyone was away ….

Reactions: 8
Vene, vide, vici, gratis-we came, we saw, we got free stuff . We posted tea pictures to stir the pot on the back of a relationship breakdown.
Breaking the mould there Steph. Could they sink any lower?
She sent 2019.00 euros - it says on youtube earnings its between 3500 - 4700 so snorts gets PAID half of the channel money

and Venice got ... 2000.00

slither and slide she's a snake -- grossing 40- 45000.00 per month ...in winter and she sent her own money ,,,,,

they are the dregs of society ... please god the reporting on patron is successful .

reported

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.