The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably so and she has a new circle of “friends” to play with. He’s not one of the “in” crowd now.
What a crash and burn awakening that would be.
Also, he stopped cobbling the stones in front of his cottage mid-project. I wonder if he's going to "blame" his ADHD?

If he's finally crawling out of the grave he has dug, then I say: "Good for you Michael." And I mean that sincerely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I could pull up his page, and it says he still has 394 patrons…but when I try to become a patron myself, and I search for the creator, it says he doesn’t exist (the search can’t find the creator to join).
Your browser probably doesn't clear the cookies when it closes

Reactions: 1
No, I checked and Michael’s Patreon is alive and well! (well..it’s alive, but not doing so well). He still has 394 idiots…I mean Patreons…supporting him. However, what’s interesting is that he’s deleted the “About” section (the section that describes who he is and what he plans to use the money for). I guess it’s easier for him to delete all the bullshit he wrote about using the money to help restore the chateau and cottage since he really used it to party in Spain.
I checked from my Patreon account (I don’t and never have supported the chateauverse, but there are other creators I support) and it doesn’t show Michael or Doing It Ourselves as actually supporting any creators or having any supporters. Graphtreon does show that information but clicking on it sends it right back to Patreon page showing no supporters and no ability to support.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Would Annalise have gone to La Lande to cut Dans hair in todays vlog if indeed a third party involved was there?
That timeline was screwed up just like madame Jarvis’s. Annalise arrived was not expecting to go in. He asked her in for coffee. Strange look on her face when he asked. Are we sure the haircut was at the château.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That timeline was screwed up just like madame Jarvis’s. Annalise arrived was not expecting to go in. He asked her in for coffee. Strange look on her face when he asked. Are we sure the haircut was at the château.
The haircut took place in their house! Whereas the coffee was at the Shitoo

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What a crash and burn awakening that would be.
Also, he stopped cobbling the stones in front of his cottage mid-project. I wonder if he's going to "blame" his ADHD?

If he's finally crawling out of the grave he has dug, then I say: "Good for you Michael." And I mean that sincerely.
I do think that Michael was one of SJ’s narc victims. It doesn’t excuse his grifting and the Spain debacle, but it might help explain his depression and withdrawal. We Americans like a good comeback story. If he gets his act together and gets serious, that would be great.

Nothing here also. Maybe you still had the page in cache ?
@Clara Burnett It’s not working for me now, either.

Reactions: 6
It was in their dining room

Reactions: 10
I'll criticise her for many things but giving shelter to a refugee will not be one of them.
Interesting choice of words. I will reserve judgement till we know if it is indeed a refugee she will "support" AND when we know HOW she's going to support and if she's not just using it to raise her profile. Lot of ifs, I'd say and not much hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1108994
OH, DEAR ZEUS! The princess of Lalande and her two stooges are at it again. :sick: :mad: I can't bring myself to watch another GAG vlog.
Lazzzy content, that’s why Stephanie Jarvis continues this wasteful vlog. How boring. And greedy. Watching a 50 year old woman opening gifts like . Pathetic.

She could put together a lending team of followers on various platforms and get people to give directly however that cuts her content and we all know that’s her only reason for doing anything. Her income stream, her vacations, her lifestyle, there isn’t an altruistic bone in her body.

Stephanie Jarvis should have to watch all of her gag vlogs in one sitting as punishment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.