The Chateau Diaries #122 A Whole new level of Ugliness that makes my skin Crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll have had 2 cameras set up. One for the front facing view and one for the side shots. Why not just sit in his room ( wherever that is) and do a normal video with no fancy camera angles. He's thought out the whole technical side of his production, someone has placed the flowers in shot ( maybe a dig at FRK) and He's sat in the heart of the Shittoo, the kitchen. Although the content was about endings I got the feeling Dan was all about beginnings.

Reactions: 30
i have always been a dan fan, however i do think hes has been living at the chateau all this time with his new woman

Reactions: 19
Bullshit excuse - its rendering. She knows how long rendering takes, she just fell down in her organisation. Fine if you own it, but dont blame the technology.
Very odd - I got a link to watch it, was watching. Got bored and skipped to end. Then got message that video had been removed by the uploader.

Reactions: 12
Dan’s being ‘honest’ with us now because he wants to start dating. what say you Clara??
I am still not interested in talking about that, that's what I say.

QuebecQueen was telling us something.....

QuebecQueen said:
and for Dan! she cant keep separating him from his wife and children. how much does she pay him??? and who pays? the patrons.
Really hard for me not to go into this, but I won't, sorry.

Reactions: 23
In France, more than 1 couple out of 2 is not married. With kids in most of the cases.
My husband and I got married so I will get his pension and he could add me to his insurance. The insurance is not free, but it’s better than what I can get on the exchange. We keep everything else separate.

Who says romance is dead?

Reactions: 17
Privacy should be valued during a breakup but there was a lot of gaslighting going on by Dan that really did not need to happen.

Reactions: 15
It’s not like that a couple of former short time and anti-Dan tattlers didn’t post some remarks about that.
Makes me wonder if actually one of them was a lala person handing out some inside information
I was accused of being an anti-Dan tattler, solely because I didn't like the way he was neglecting his family. It was obvious from his videos and I felt so sorry for Annelise then and now.

Reactions: 29
I will be curious to see the latest Shitoo Vlog. Dan's Vlog needed to be put out before Fanny's.

Reactions: 11
Annaliese has had two babies in a very short time, her body shape/size is out of bounds IMO

Reactions: 29
I noticed the same thing. I do hope all the ex-Dan-lovey-dovey new members wil educate themselves in our wiki and/or older threads to find all the secrets they've been missing out on being his fan...

Reactions: 13
Very odd - I got a link to watch it, was watching. Got bored and skipped to end. Then got message that video had been removed by the uploader.
Was uploaded, they probably left unwanted material in it, removed it fr9m YouTube for editing.

Reactions: 7
Yes not getting out of the race just changing horses, cherchez la femme, I probably got it wrong but my gut was telling me something was up.

Reactions: 7
I was accused of being an anti-Dan tattler, solely because I didn't like the way he was neglecting his family. It was obvious from his videos and I felt so sorry for Annelise then and now.
You are still here, that automatically whitelists you to go on tattling..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.