The Chateau Diaries #12 Carry on grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Potts paid €89,000 on 27/05/2019 for a 80 m2 three-room apartment in the château, which included a share in all the land. I think, although I'm not sure, that the rest of the château is owned 50-50 by Stephanie and the camera-shy fellow with the bag over his head.

Stephanie's got a siret number (company registration number) for the chambres d'hôtes business but most of her (tax-free) income comes from her activities on YouTube. She's now getting nearly €20,000 a month from Patreon plus revenue from YouTube, which means there'll be a hefty tax bill to pay. Tax evasion in France is a very serious matter and is punishable by a hefty fine and/or a prison sentence.

According to my calculations, Stephanie should be paying €9,407 per month in tax.

And Michael Petherdick should be paying €970 per month in tax.

Stephanie's annual tax bill is/should be €112,884

Michael's annual tax bill is/should be €11,640
Bonjour

you might have forgotten a few other income streams

you tube - 3 channels
One is SUPPOSED to be charity
Failed to get charity status .. opps

3 channels combined income 12 k per month
For ... 8 months
Prior to that possibility of 6 - 7 k
Gifting

on the 🎁 non taxable channel
Gifts total combined for 11 months possibly over 30 k

appreciate an update on new totals

au revoir

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm new. Don't ask for details because I'm not giving them. Recently learned of the TV series on Channel 4/5?. I noticed someone googled "Chateau de la lande" and found you guys here.

If you are a person donating to Steph, please stop. The family is very wealthy, I know this for a fact - directly. What they have in the bank I'm unsure but we are talking millions! Multiple properties all over the place, 7 that I can recall. Very sizable incomes - alimony payments, pensions, trusts, inheritance, rental income, the list is endless. Money most of us could only dream of.

They have no money issues you are just paying for things they don't want to pay for.
Alimony payments ?

Reactions: 3
Michael Potts paid €89,000 on 27/05/2019 for a 80 m2 three-room apartment in the château, which included a share in all the land. I think, although I'm not sure, that the rest of the château is owned 50-50 by Stephanie and the camera-shy fellow with the bag over his head.

Stephanie's got a siret number (company registration number) for the chambres d'hôtes business but most of her (tax-free) income comes from her activities on YouTube. She's now getting nearly €20,000 a month from Patreon plus revenue from YouTube, which means there'll be a hefty tax bill to pay. Tax evasion in France is a very serious matter and is punishable by a hefty fine and/or a prison sentence.

According to my calculations, Stephanie should be paying €9,407 per month in tax.

And Michael Petherdick should be paying €970 per month in tax.

Stephanie's annual tax bill is/should be €112,884

Michael's annual tax bill is/should be €11,640
I sincerely hope that Fanny and Crybaby are still reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS! One of the minions commented under the latest tit Unwrapped at the Chateau this regarding Stef having to ring Michael to see if he is okay:
seethevolcane26 minutes ago
Cyanide to the water system at "that" odious chato, you know which.

Seriously, cyanide at D&A's! I down thumbed that.

Also, I assume everyone is downthumbing the Sadie vlogs, and tit Unwrapped, and IF Michael ever uploads a vlog?
Did you see this comment! haha..... its happening!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have got to say that, while some posts here have made me cringe, others have made me laugh out loud (in a good way). This site is way more entertaining that the vlogs. Thanks, everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wildflower Angel style - have a look at D&A chateau website - 'Next' sell bouquets of flowers based on D&A's wildflower wedding cutting garden - D&A also have a partnership with 'Sainsburys' who produce a scent that they created. They also list the partnerships that they have, including visual artist on their website.

A lot of brand to hurt and a very very bad move by MPK. Extremely unprofessional. A bleating (and extremely public) attitude will get you nowhere in business and is a dysfunctional basis for a business start-up. Nobody in their right mind will want to commission you. Loose lips sink ships. As was said earlier he is now the 'troll' for D&A. He made it public, his family are involved on social media and they are actively trying to harm D&A brand and cause them loss of business/reputation.

It is attitude that will take you places Michael, you just seem to have chosen the wrong one. The golden manchild has spat his dummy out of the pram for all to see. If you don't like what is being said about you here then simply stop reading. It's not difficult. Do you think D&A read? Get a grip!! Also people will talk even without the internet. Ask your dad!! Workplace staffrooms can be brutal. It's just life.

SJ's response and the example that she used has just clearly shown that she is cut from the same cloth. Unprofessional and murky. Obviously does not know how to handle PR & marketing. Airing your dirty linen in public will go one of two ways as we know from many 'celebrity' examples but at her level it is a dangerous game to play if you are being duplicitous and are indeed sitting on a stately pile of 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💲💲💲💰💰💰.

Does she really think people are that stupid that they won't see within the satire and over analytical personality comments the common running theme of .. MONEY and her presentation of her finances + the continuing overt display of gifts when she was actively advised by her co-owner / business partner not to do it.

Perhaps she doesn't listen well to people either and just overrides all good advice given - although she has been reacting to advice and suggestions given here - more using it to sway the moral code in her vlogs to keep the public on side though.

If they think that this is just contained to youtube and tattle I would say that they are sorely mistaken. They have just messed with three corporate media brands publicly which I am sure will not sit well with their lawyers. Whether they feel that they need to act .. we will wait and see.

They should also think deeply about the fact that Brenda Gibbons and Michael Petherick both publicly posted the links to here. And .. if MPK had actually been legally wronged by D&A, a whinging youtube vlog is obviously not the correct way legal way to deal with it. Man of the lost designs 'MOLD' meets 'LOLL'.

MPK's view of his ancestor seems to be skewed just a tad.

" Petherick went to Africa in 1845 on a fruitless search for coal deposits in the interior of Egypt and the Sudan and remained in the Sudan as a trader. He later transferred his energies to the investigation of the tributaries of the Nile that run through the southern Sudan, notably the Baḥr-al-Ghazāl. In 1853 he reached the borders of the Zande nation. Following the publication of his accounts of his travels, Egypt, the Soudan and Central Africa (1861), the Royal Geographical Society appointed him to meet John H. Speke and James A. Grant on their return from discovering the source of the Nile. While carrying out further investigations in the Zande country, however, Petherick misjudged Speke’s arrival and missed him. "
Agent 007
You surpassed yourself

DB 5 7 9
Are in the stables

I personally virtually placed your hand ✋ stirred martini 🍸 on your tableau

Piliot is awaiting instructions for the Lear jet ✈

Air Force 1 as soon as it’s sprayed
( COVID ) is on-route from Florida

hope this meets your satisfaction

I bow to your supremacy 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Selma chooses to stay in his van so he can go off as needed and find a signal for some ponovision. Selmas Wanker Van

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone hasn't found it yet, the Chateau La Croix Honnet vlog is superb. No money-grabbing, really likeable people with taste and style, making excellent videos about their very sympathetic restoration of a chateau in Normandy.

Reactions: 14
I thought that too..but the worst time was when Angie developed a new ice cream flavour.."Husky Hair & Vanilla"...I'm still haunted by it lol
I will never forget when they were both drunk & made hairy cheese straws, Angie even mentioned it, didn’t try to disguise them 🤮

• Sick
So let's see now. First there was MP2 - he may be back for another round, then there was Wannabe Tomaz who didn't make the cut, probably not cute enough and now BJJ. Did I miss anyone? An interesting scenario would be if MP2 wanted his old position back and BJJ wasn't ready to move on. I don't see these two becoming best friends. I would like to know what MB2 thinks of BJJ and vice-versa. Dueling rivals me thinks!
Oh my money is on MP2! He is a scrapper. Would have to be growing up with Billy and Sadie. Always bet on the one with siblings during a dust up. Ahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good heavens... How many people does it take to make a few videos a week and manage a couple web pages? Will Cat be employed to brush Stephanie's teeth next?

View attachment 402663
duck my life... I was hoping he would be leaving by spring. I don’t think he’s good a filming, social media where? Deleting mean comments? I can’t believe he’s being employed and PAID for being a lazy ass while others AREN’T and literally slave away cooking or clearing out miss princess’ hoarded mess. No wonder why Marie can’t wait to leave and move to the UK, she obviously wasn’t offered employment as Lalondes full time kitchenbitch and florist. Where is she expecting to find her dead weeds to do arrangements with in the UK? #girlboss

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you see this comment! haha..... its happening!
Wow @MrsPoker Michael Morrison is one of her big supporters. He's recovering from Covid. He's always in the Premier convos. SOOOO good to see. After watching just part of today's tit Unwrapped Xmas version, there seriously needs to be an intervention with Stef by Nick. Yes, we know she loves Christmas, but she was maniacal in this last one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I guess the biggest grifter of them all was right under our eyes this whole time. Philip has convinced Stephanie of how incredibly irreplaceable he is and carved out a little job for himself. Incredible. Philip is helping with filming and social media. I was wondering who came up with the thrilling, thought provoking caption of "Throwback to LaLande in snow" for the past SEVEN instagram posts. :rolleyes:

I get that Stephanie is not used to spending January and February alone at LaLande but c'mon. She was doing filming and social media before he came around! And now Mandy is there ... what is going on? How does Yvonne feel now that Philip is getting paid for the work she did for free? Yvonne - google "invoice template" and send one to LaLande ASAP.

I get the vibes of people who squeeze themselves into some rich person's life "let me help you, oh you must be so tired, let me do this for you, you're so helpless, you poor thing, why don't you go lie down" - gives the illusion of a mutually beneficial relationship when it is anything but.

Stephanie - where are the smelling salts? You've got to wake up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Selma chooses to stay in his van so he can go off as needed and find a signal for some ponovision. Selmas Wanker Van
I like to visualize Selmar just driving off into the sunset one lovely evening never to return as all the Lalanders stare after him in disbelief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Speaking of throwbacks. Are the sheep and chickens still there at LaLande, or have they been completely replaced by 🦚

Its been a wild few days catching up on here. Been intrigued by the chateux crew for months now. so glad to see many of my inner thoughts reflected here. really hope none of the sad stuff is true. really hope MP2 can find some peace and learn

So Mr Social Media Manager on last vlog premier " sorry WE are not on live chat tonight as WE are eating dinner with Anna snd Philip." Few minutes later SJ comes on "MP2 releasing a personal vlog go watch it tonight premiering in 30 minutes"
So was she watching her own premier's live chat, eating dinner or watching MP2?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're all living off tax-free Patreon/YouTube dosh. It's all completely unregulated. The whole thing's a scam!
Nonsense, it's taxable income. How much and what she can deduct I don't know, but probably all expenses from creating content (incl. Selmar/Nati/Philip's salaries?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.