Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Just a thought - I just saw today a recent vlog with both SJ and MPK - I think it was called "Live" and it was the two of them on a live video chat to fans or friends - I couldn't work out who. As part of it they talked about some wallpaper and panned their camera to the wallpaper (Michael referred to it as a "Persian look" and "Paisley"). It had stylised branches interspersed with foliage, flowers etc., together with a very beautiful paisley "flower" in blue/lavender. The vlog was being done from LaLande in a "Salon" with yellow drapes and wallpaper on other walls, so I don't know whether the Paisley one was just a piece being shown but not on a wall - it was only on for a few seconds and I can't find the vlog, but the reason I bring it up is that from my limited knowledge of ECCT and I'm referring to the potagerie fabric which is based on MPK design and which is the subject of his complaints - if it's the fabric Angel used on the chair she upholstered for her father in the newly decorated ex stable apartment - the potagerie fabric looks suspicially like the wallpaper shown in the SJ?MPK vlog. Any members who find it could they please post a pic of the wallpaper and the fabric 'cos I'm not IT savvy and con't scan or screen shot and post etc. IMO it was very similar especially the pattern of the branches and foliage.
It’s on the clip I posted

2 live chat
Where he got the money on premier for his laptop 👩‍💻
Over 5 k in one hour
USA 🇺🇸 dollars 💵 cos they didn’t change the currency 😜😜😜

I’m

quite new here no idea how to post etc just catching up reading posts but wow the SJ property portfolio has grown

I’m a total newbie but can’t work out how do a posting ?
Welcome 🙏

your live .... delighted 😀

Lady Chatalot

Select the text then a little quote popup button appears. Click on that, and it is inserted.
Not to add to the possible legal troubles SJ might find herself in, but does anybody know if it's allowed in France to have a mobile home (Selmar) on your property indefinitely? Here's what I found:

Planning laws forbid the permanent installation of a mobile home on private land, whether your own, or that of another person. They must either be installed either on a residential leisure park created for this purpose, either a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement.
Even where they are installed on an authorised site, it cannot be for a period longer than two consecutive years. This is to prevent these sites becoming used for permanent homes.
No formal permission is required to install a mobile home on private land for less than three months (15 days in a protected area), but beyond this timescale the owner must seek the approval of the planning authority. The three month period need not be consecutive.

Selmar has been there since March last year, right?
He probably gets away with it because he occasionally leaves for a few days or a week at a time. So it's not permanent.