Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorrisCS

Jeeves Post 3668008 I've never watched much of MPK or The Pethericks at all, so I've never seen a pic of Ma. My goodness does she kneel next to Pa's armchair whilst he watches teev, so he can put his drink on her head or have they finally bought a side table?

NorrisCS 3675081 If she's a convicted criminal why isn't SJ more careful in accepting money from her? Does SJ check where the money comes from - Is it more than $10K NZ and need to be declared under money laundering laws?
I do not know the answers to these questions... :D but when I say JS throws money at them looking at maybe around NZ$100 or a bit more, nothing in the $10K range!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh this sounds
@Clara Burnett, don't get me wrong, I really enjoy your contributions on here as you have a lot of credible insider knowledge that has proved to be most interesting and I'm forever grateful that you brought the colourful Edmond Fokker into our lives. You clearly knew Stephanie personally but intuition tells me that there's a lot more to the story than you just feeling aggrieved on behalf of your Dutch friends. I don't suppose we'll ever find out but I often sit here and wonder.........
Oh this sounds a bit like a fishing expedition..

Well as
No it's you who misunderstands the severity of her condition: she does not need ideas for excuses.

To wherever he came from? I mean, he can repatriate, can't he?

He still chooses to be there, because he feels it's an opportunity. The only thing to feel poor about, is that he's not protected in any way.
Well we agree on that then.

Nina Rose

@Nina Rose MPK has made a huge mistake in this vlog. He has made very public defamatory comments about D&A, they are facilitating even further comments on their own social media accounts plus they are causing mayhem on the strawbridges accounts. not only aimed at D&A but their associates ie. C4 etc. The Soft furnishing range in association with Belfield, these are all big players who are not going to take this lightly. You are guilty by implication in these matters, you do not have to say a name. Have you noticed that D&A are not removing the negative comments? From where I am sitting the PKS have lost as much support as they have gained. I haven't seen 1 other chateau from ETTCDIY with the exception of SJ who did not mention the copyright saga offer them 1 line of support. Filly & Annie don't count as they are lying in the same bed as the PTK crew, the independent pages have taken a step back. DB hasn't peeped besides putting up a post to say the topic was out of bounds, this lack of support will be questioned by everyone's followers & will raise the eyebrows of many. To be fair if patrons have anything to say as you insinuate in your post surely the patreon platform is the best, because it is them who are providing the funding for these clowns in good faith thinking it is for the better good which is far from the truth. That is where the questions need to be asked. The one thing that stands out to me like a carbuncle is MPK himself has initiated & facilitated & encouraged the very thing that he complained about in his vlog- BULLYING/TROLLING gradually people are realising this & support is dropping off IMHO
Okay,we shall see.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Kickintheass Post 3658522 Have a look at the Live chat with MPK and SJ - 1000's of fans on line live and the "donations" were pouring in so all the contraversy is increasing her Patron and more and more are rushing to get on board. This thread is working in her favour but not for MPK
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, the only live I can find with SJ and MPK is from 6 months ago, is that the one you mean.

Arabella33

Cate Blanchett could pull it off. Much better actress in every sense of the word 😉.
Agreed. Had forgotten about her.

Arabella33 Post 3687946
I like Gwyneth but I know a lot of people don't 'cos of her loony health nut stance - haven't seen it myself. We are not bound by reality or any physical limitations - What about Meghan Markle in a blonde wig?
I like her as well.

FrannyBee

I'm with you, no trust fund baby here :(
I know of people who travel the world couch surfing, doing odd jobs, selling stuff they handmake like bracelets, and somehow manage to see the world this way, backpacking. Who knows if they care about their future when they are old, and maybe yes, Lalande could be the perfect retirement home for them, so SJ is never alone.
bibisilver Post 367341 And Mummy could run it for her. Will she be able to run up all those stairs? She'll only be 93.

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
And until proven otherwise, I’ll assume she’s not stupid and try to hide money she received from this stream of revenue.
Have you seen the tax figures in my previous posts? Patreon, GMF, and YouTube are completely unregulated. The whole thing's one big scam!

Mrs O

If I understand correctly, if you downthumb a video, that gives them revenue also. Until I know for certain I wont
Question: what does ‘Downthumb’ mean. I watch the vlogs occasionally but do not subscribe - because I don’t want to give them revenue .. I also skip adverts! Is there something I should do to avoid them getting revenue?

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Who knows about UK tax and can explain gift and inheritance tax to us? (In Enid Blyton speak) Can you just be given assets without tax implications!!

Jeeves

VIP Member
I don’t doubt it.....likely the workaways (those who are providing actual physical labour to renovate, like the 2 magic plasterers) will be getting paid something and the owner is saving at least €200-€300 per day by not calling in local artisans.....everyone’s a winner ! Oh...other than the local artisan who’s not getting paid to do a proper job

if I recall the man who owns this is French...so no excuses ....he cannot blame lack of knowledge of the rules
I understand that he is German speaking Italian.

MrsPoker

on a separate note all together, I cant seem to watch videos in order and somewhere it looked like they were getting rid of the peacocks at LaLaLand? why was that?

Sandton

Can anyone confirm if the 6 am-6 pm curfew is still in effect in France? I'm under the impression that during that time you can only travel for essential reasons (which doesn't include seeing friends) so why are we going shopping and making flower arrangements at friends' houses?
It was still in place when Sadie filmed her last video as she mentioned it. Unless it has changed.

many people get around it I guess. So even if it is still in place sj can claim they are traveling for work purposes.

Anfield Annie

The comments are all so positive from both sides.
I don’t doubt it.....likely the workaways (those who are providing actual physical labour to renovate, like the 2 magic plasterers) will be getting paid something and the owner is saving at least €200-€300 per day by not calling in local artisans.....everyone’s a winner ! Oh...other than the local artisan who’s not getting paid to do a proper job

if I recall the man who owns this is French...so no excuses ....he cannot blame lack of knowledge of the rules

Stroppy

FFS! One of the minions commented under the latest Shit Unwrapped at the Chateau this regarding Stef having to ring Michael to see if he is okay:
seethevolcane26 minutes ago
Cyanide to the water system at "that" odious chato, you know which.

Seriously, cyanide at D&A's! I down thumbed that.

Also, I assume everyone is downthumbing the Sadie vlogs, and Shit Unwrapped, and IF Michael ever uploads a vlog?
If I understand correctly, if you downthumb a video, that gives them revenue also. Until I know for certain I wont

UKfan

I believe the flat in London is joint owned with Nic and used by then both. I assume Nic goes back to London more often with his work.

We have seen the flat in one of the Vlogs and it looks more like a small bedsit and doesn’t seem to be rented out.