The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Villainoti's newest video should be retitled: How To Exploit Fashion Students.
🤢
Filming the first year students, then asking them do you like your bag. Sick.
What should they have say? "No."
They paid for it.
Also, did they get consent for filming them?
Don’t challenge that! I got attacked for raising such a concern.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Julia Leach and family update...
As of 1/21/22 their CA home has a pending offer.
Funny, the visa applications have just been submitted??? In November, 2021, Julia Leach expected visas in February. No new YT flog.

karenisgardening
Any updates on your passport
1d

theladyofthechateau
@karenisgardening weve actually successfully submitted the visa application as of this week! We'll be releasing another video explaining a bit more about what that process is like soon! So now we wait... fingers crossed we get approved!
1d

theladyofthechateau
@annjeffers2 thank you!!! at the moment we're hoping by March!!! But it could easily be longer!
1w

theladyofthechateau
@chateaudepazayac thanks ❤. We’ll move in and start work as soon as the visas are approved! We hope around February, but it could be later if there are bureaucracy delays
NOVEMBER 22, 2021

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Villainoti's confessional for archival purposes.
So people assumed the yellow dress was made for La Jarvis, but did you assume that the scholarship was paid through the Patreon fund, or is it the truth La Jarvis is telling you vs. the lies she has been telling her followers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
1643458956183.png

Sarah Ainsworth

3 hours ago (edited)
Phillip I’ve had a great idea (well done Sarah) for a future video from you…. How to use eBay!! Okay, I’m sure many of us regularly use eBay, however there may be many people like me who would appreciate some expert guidance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Villioti: "The dress has now been photographed on Stephanie by a famous photographer." !!!!!!!

Everyone connected with SJ (including herself) has delusions of grandeur. You only have to listen to Villioti and look at his dresses and the other stuff they produce in his "institute" to see the lack of quality and worth in such people, both their work and their character!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sooooo many famous photographers, photographing that ugly yellow gown. The f*ck up time line, has been documented here.
Fun side note, Spero has one patron and no earnings, down from his high of 3 patrons. https://graphtreon.com/creator/villiotifashioninstitute

This is worth re-posting👇...

Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Mar 20, 2021
Another fun fact to bite our fingernails on, still regarding the Jarvis' Fake Scholarship Scam and how it all started with a "gifted" dress from Mister Creep Spero himself. The video in which SJ received the third-hand-couture and acted all surprised premiered on December 11 2020. We already know the timeline made true surprise impossible, thanks to Percy posting pictures of the fitting rehearsal from somewhere in October 2020.
The 200th celebration vlog however showed an entry of those two female photographers, Renée Jacobs and Wendy Hicks. They organized the exhibition SeeingWomen 2020 at the tit-show-shat-oo that was held October 2 till October 4 2020. In order to set up that show, they probably arrived before that. Probably end of September?
Their entry in the congratulation-vlog shows many pictures they took from SJ in that golden-shower-drag-queen-rag, thus confirming the fakeness of the whole Chateau Unwrapped "haute-couture" vlog.
How I love it when she exposes herself like that!

8D7643F8-70EA-4F6F-BDCF-9E6FAF0531D6.jpeg

05BC6ADA-712F-4435-B6B9-D7326687064C.jpeg

@vilotti

I was very sad to read this, although not altogether surprised.
One piece of 'good' news though: I noticed this morning that Sperm Villioti's plan to jump onto the SJ grifting patreon bandwagon has, so far, been a spectacular failure:

1643459531672.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whatever happened to the Lesbian Lady photographers and their BnB prize?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they met in London during Spero's time there? seems he was born in Zim.

edited to add: Potts was raised in Zim as well 🧐!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
You are so right, I went back and checked that old video, he talks about the dummy he MADE SJ's dress on, he didn't say adjusted /fitted or similar...It could of course be his standard dummy, but it wasn't that clear, then.
What a load of croc he is talking... why would he feel the need to even mention this dress and the controversy it had caused...Is he related in someway to Potts? there is a family resemblence...

beware your lies will catch you out... if you're going to lie then you best be good at it... if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything... the dress was and still is awful..... would make nice cushion covers though... for your new day bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Witness, Lalande's sad actors.
@43:46, Stephanie Jarvis, Nati Oliveto, Philip Janssen and Selmar Duin, lying to the viewers...

• Sick
  • Heart
Witness, Lalande's sad actors.
@43:46, Stephanie Jarvis, Nati Oliveto, Philip Janssen and Selmar Duin, lying to the viewers...

Yep... and there you have it.... Here is a dress that I can't get rid of but I know you love all things pukey so I thought this would look perfect on you even though I didn't know your size, well I sort of did but thats irrelevant... now if you could just mention me and our institute in SA to your cult followers with a link to our own vlogs that would be really helpful.. Also there are so many talented people who wish to attend our institute but they are poor and cannot afford our fees, I'll just leave that thought with you as I know you donate the proceeds of your GAG vlogs to charities/organisations. The chateau oscars are the only ones she will ever attend as her acting skills are zero.... how fake, just as pukey as the dress.

i was just thinking the same..there must be a connection somewhere..
[/QUO
i was just thinking the same..there must be a connection somewhere..
Sorry I didn't see this as I have also asked if there was a family connection.... x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.