The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah to be sure, as me old mammy would say,"Brenda me darlin', if you can't say nothing nice, pour yourself a wee cup of tea and enjoy the craic." Now I need to get back to rolling out me Lalande calendars for our beautiful princess, who spreads so much light and love to us devoted followers. and planning me next charabanc trip to the Chat-oo (and if you can just have a wee look at me Etsy shop I'd be much obliged.). Brenda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's not forget that MPK swindled hundreds of euros out of SJ's fans via superchat in order to buy a Mac laptop to use for editing and uploading while travelling.
....and yet still. can't post an update on the missing vlogs. Sorry, excuse the"sudden and coincidental interest."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s queen bee on there 🐝 welcoming everyone me included.
Ah jeez @Pansygirl could you not have killed the time waiting for the premier to ask Jumpsuit Jill what she had to do for her 300 hours community service and did she have to return the almost $90K dollars in one lump sum and what sentences did her two brothers end up getting...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wha... I mean wha...???? Really, like who, Nick's Marie who has some sort of EU border protocol job and was merrily partying with 21 +++ in the heap in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Wha... I mean wha...???? Really, like who, Nick's Marie who has some sort of EU border protocol job and was merrily partying with 21 +++ in the heap in the middle of nowhere.
Team Gerry?? I'm sorry but he's annoying af. These stans are pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another cringeworthy vlog today .... Come Dine with me. Looks like the chattooo is so cold they need to wear jackets, hats, scarves and gloves indoors. Such luxury and living the highlife. During the livechat the dear old fraudster criminal from downunder got an invite to visit MM( he of famous father) when he buys his chatoo in France. Once covid is over he will be able to take a bunch of superfans to visit Stephanie in his famous Daddy's private plane. Wowsers....epic 🛩🛩🛩 Next vlog will be a continuation of the Come Dine with me theme. Now which team do ya think will win the honours ? hmmmm a foregone conclusion methinks!!

• Haha
Another cringeworthy vlog today .... Come Dine with me. Looks like the chattooo is so cold they need to wear jackets, hats, scarves and gloves indoors. Such luxury and living the highlife. During the livechat the dear old fraudster criminal from downunder got an invite to visit MM( he of famous father) when he buys his chatoo in France. Once covid is over he will be able to take a bunch of superfans to visit Stephanie in his famous Daddy's private plane. Wowsers....epic 🛩🛩🛩 Next vlog will be a continuation of the Come Dine with me theme. Now which team do ya think will win the honours ? hmmmm a foregone conclusion methinks!!
him who donated again?
Has their donations gone down. I’ve only spotted one this week and one last week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
him who donated again?
Has their donations gone down. I’ve only spotted one this week and one last week.
Do you think 🤔 he’s pussyfooting around
As he struck up an email 📧 deal with natti

Lay - a- way ... I pay 💰 our 50 💶 a week from oct 20 till Jan 20
I’ll throw ya 20 early as the Tip ⛓⛓🕳

Next weeks - continuation of rip off shows from channel 4 🧲🧨🧨🧨
Naked Attraction
2016 ‧ Dating game show ‧ 6 seasons

OVERVIEW
EPISODES
CAST
REVIEWS
PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR
Overview
Description
Watched it?
Watchlist
5.4/10 · IMDb
70% liked this TV show
Google users
DescriptionAnna Richardson presents `Naked Attraction', a dating show that begins where some dates may end: naked. Singletons get up close and personal as they meet for the first time in their birthday suits, stripped of all clothes, make-up and status symbols. This social experiment is inspired by evolutionar… more
First episode date: July 25, 2016
Presented by: Anna Richardson
Network: Channel 4

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think 🤔 he’s pussyfooting around
As he struck up an email 📧 deal with natti

Lay - a- way ... I pay 💰 our 50 💶 a week from oct 20 till Jan 20
I’ll throw ya 20 early as the Tip ⛓⛓🕳

Next weeks - continuation of rip off shows from channel 4 🧲🧨🧨🧨
Naked Attraction
2016 ‧ Dating game show ‧ 6 seasons

OVERVIEW
EPISODES
CAST
REVIEWS
PEOPLE ALSO SEARCH FOR
Overview
Description
Watched it?
Watchlist
5.4/10 · IMDb
70% liked this TV show
Google users
DescriptionAnna Richardson presents `Naked Attraction', a dating show that begins where some dates may end: naked. Singletons get up close and personal as they meet for the first time in their birthday suits, stripped of all clothes, make-up and status symbols. This social experiment is inspired by evolutionar… more
First episode date: July 25, 2016
Presented by: Anna Richardson
Network: Channel 4
i think he is one part of a gay couple but could be wrong. I don’t get his fascination. If it’s the same guy he / has or is planning on moving near lalaland

Ps Selma was worth double...
699E681F-AE00-49AE-B434-F43B758D609C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Dans got a new Chanel - genius

And he’s smart enough to use the catch phrase

Yes another 1
💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶💶🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ps Selma was worth double.

And what would fresh young blood like Philip be worth?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was extra snorty tonight.
I guess the reason Philip isn’t leaving is because he does musical theatre? Or maybe it’s because he gets to stay in France, not pay rent, not work, open gifts everyday, never cook, never build, never organize, never clean or do anything of value besides stalk Stephanie. It’s seriously creepy. He’s isolated her away from Marie and Nati. He was all “yes yes whatever you say” in the beginning, now he is rude and critical. He is a wolf in skin tight sheep’s clothing. Don’t know how Stephanie doesn’t see it. He’s using her for everything she has.

This whole dinner challenge thing? He’s literally setting the table. How did he get approved as a volunteer if he can’t cook?

Him chasing after Stephanie in the market when she repeatedly says stop. Then again she left it in the video ... cry for help? I don’t know. I know we don’t have much sympathy for her but gosh it’s uncomfortable watching him manipulate her.

Also! Did anyone else catch Marie cooks Monday thru Friday?!?! Isn’t she leaving in a month or two? What will they do? 😜😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess the reason Philip isn’t leaving is because he does musical theatre? Or maybe it’s because he gets to stay in France, not pay rent, not work, open gifts everyday, never cook, never build, never organize, never clean or do anything of value besides stalk Stephanie. It’s seriously creepy. He’s isolated her away from Marie and Nati. He was all “yes yes whatever you say” in the beginning, now he is rude and critical. He is a wolf in skin tight sheep’s clothing. Don’t know how Stephanie doesn’t see it. He’s using her for everything she has.

This whole dinner challenge thing? He’s literally setting the table. How did he get approved as a volunteer if he can’t cook?

Him chasing after Stephanie in the market when she repeatedly says stop. Then again she left it in the video ... cry for help? I don’t know. I know we don’t have much sympathy for her but gosh it’s uncomfortable watching him manipulate her.
His insults are actually funny, and he still has a job and a home apparently. He's only 25 right? Must be a master at manipulation already. Poor SJ. The fans won't stand for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.