The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what Patreon is? All these people bring mentioned - are they her friends and living at the chateaux?
[/QUOTEIn this particular case it is where the poor give to the rich and the rich encourage it and beg for gifts.
Can someone explain what Patreon is? All these people bring mentioned - are they her friends and living at the chateaux?
In this particular case, it is where the poor give to the rich, and the rich encourage it and beg for gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Rules for staying in France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

Philip ...... oh dear

Stephanie you painting ๐Ÿ–ผ BJJ
Or
Giglooo ing him ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโ˜Ž

Along with the new travel guidelines laid out above, there are a few other things that will change for Brits travelling to the EU. Yes, there will now be restrictions on what you can take in and out of France. That means strict limits on alcohol and tobacco being brought back from France, and restrictions on food items brought into the EU (including meat and animal products). So no more booze cruises to Calais, and you wonโ€™t be able to bring British favourites like bacon, suet puddings, and custard back to France with you either.

Other changes include new rules regarding pet passports and travel with pets after Brexit, a new global health insurance card for UK residents, and a few differences for driving in France after Brexit.

Donโ€™t forget to check your mobile phone contract before you set off, too โ€“ free roaming in EU zones is no longer a guarantee.
Well they voted for Brexit. Terrible now that their M&S shelves are bare too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to read it but ended up returning it for a refund, Mills & Boon sprang to mind ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sheโ€™s currently on live chat premier & has been there apparently since around 06:30am her time ๐Ÿคฎ
Everyone go give it a dislike. See how many of us from here pops over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Brenda G ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
So calling MP out for failing to deliver his vlogs, constant begging, in common with others, suspecting that he may abuse substances, and so on, leads you to the conclusion that I am Brenda -someone you claimed at the start to have first hand knowledge of? Just shot yourself in the foot there, mate!

JE SUIS BRENDA! ๐Ÿคซ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whatโ€™s happening to roadkill girl. She looks radiant. Even express how sheโ€™s liking it all happening in the kitchen where she previously hated it. Itโ€™s like she is a new person.

Reactions: 8
So calling MP out for failing to deliver his vlogs, constant begging, in common with others, suspecting that he may abuse substances, and so on, leads you to the conclusion that I am Brenda -someone you claimed at the start to have first hand knowledge of? Just shot yourself in the foot there, mate!
Iโ€™m merely speculating your sudden interest. Seems rather a funny coincidence to me. Thatโ€™s all ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Reactions: 1
I tried Ruth's book, but it's so poorly written I couldn't manage it. The writing style of a very average 15yr old ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I tried Ruth's book, but it's so poorly written I couldn't manage it. The writing style of a very average 15yr old ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป.
Surely not? She 's an acclaimed writer for those respected newspapers The Daily Mail, The Sun and The Mirror. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Iโ€™m merely speculating your sudden interest. Seems rather a funny coincidence to me. Thatโ€™s all ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Define sudden interest - and in what? The Trotters, Lalande?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's not forget that MPK swindled hundreds of euros out of SJ's fans via superchat in order to buy a Mac laptop to use for editing and uploading while travelling.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Let's not forget that MPK swindled hundreds of euros out of SJ's fans via superchat in order to buy a Mac laptop to use for editing and uploading while travelling.
On the trotter threat it says he had said his grandmother passed away. However this and comments was deleted. Also trotter mama didnโ€™t say anything. But like someone said he has been quiet for months.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Re upgrading the heating, this was discussed with Davy the garden planner and there was mention of need to put an extra feed into the borehole of the germothernal heating as it is not storing enough heat. Not sure of all the technical terns but I believe it is in the plans.
Ref none of the projects being finished, to be fair there seems to be delays with external contractors such as guy supposed to be doing the repair to the terrace and the shutter dogs. It seems to be a problem in France I remember Dock and Angel had similar problem However not just a problem in France I have been waiting months for chap who is supposed to be repairing my garden shed.
I'm sorry but WHERE is the person who is supposedly "coming next month" to start work on repairing the chapel? etc etc etc and is ANYONE else getting sick of the gluten free vegan food๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.