The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, sorry! Was being oversensitive... I have spent ten threads trying to hold back on this subject and I shouldn’t have buckled. None of this is black and white, in fact it’s really complex even for those who have it. Thank you for the Anna Netrebko tip by the way. She is incredible :)
No problem but thank you. Maybe have a look at Norwegian Sissel Kyrkjebø, a classically trained singer, rather than an operatic soprano. Incredible range from mezzo-soprano to soprano.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No problem. Maybe have a look at Norwegian Sissel Kyrkjebø, aclassically trained singer, rather than an operatic soprano. Incredible range from mezzo-soprano to soprano.
A lovely break from all the heavy stuff! I would definitely want to hear more of her. It’s an education here :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me neither, I hate the cold! When I saw the phoney baloney episode aired on 28 Mar 2019 when she gets Dick Strawbridge round (cue massive eyelash batting) to see if he can help with the woodburner heating that Mummy wants to see if it can be used to heat her apartment because oh it will save money..because they're so broke. And then poor Stephanie shows Dick (cue poor helpless woman act) her hotwater bottle strapped to her body. Whilst on that day she is posting pix from her Vietnam holiday with Gerry. How her fans can't see this contrast of poverty sticken Steph who has never had a job but is happy to accept a free holiday apparently from her brother is beyond me. And, as you say the toxic narcissist is moving it onto another level because this is messing with people in real life & not just online.
I think your timeliness is out if sync here. The episode with Dock may have been aired on TV on the date you quote, although I seem to think I saw it before then However you haven't taken into consideration fact that there is a big lapse between filming an episode by TV company and it actually appearing on TV. So there is no correlation between that and her being in Vietnam with Geary.
What is wrong with a brother paying fir his sister to go on hols. I understand that it is her Christmas present. Yes I know they are not blood relatives but as good as.

The time lapse between TV filming and it appearing on TV will also explain why people think nothing has happened on projects but I understand that in fact 2 projects have been done and will be revealed when TV schedules allow

Reactions: 3
Watching the shenanigans at Lalalande with their parties, disguised residents and guests, consumation of alcohol, sex with volunteers, I always had the feeling of déjà vu.
This afternoon talking with my family about château, mentioning guest rooms that could not be locked (said in a rating on Air BnB), I had a sudden blinding realization: Rocky Horror Picture Show (google it if you don't know it)
Rose tint my world (where has @RoseColoredGlasses gone ?)

[Verse 1: Columbia]
It was great when it all began
I was a regular Frankie fan
But it was over when he had the plan
To start working on a muscle man

Now the only thing that gives me hope
Is my love of a certain dope

Rose tints my world
Keeps me safe from my trouble and pain

And there are the disillusioned fans.......

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a real piece of work. SJ learned most of her charming begging skills directly from her. My friends called her the biggest opportunist they have ever met, almost without any conscience.
I’ll never forget her calling Gerry a “disgrace to all mankind” on one of the early gift sessions. Not said with irony, no sign of banter ....just cold and hard in response to some minor transgression I think. The guy was recovering from his cancer treatment at the time.....I was shocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
For someone who has been on this forum for five days, you have consistently displayed a singular lack of social awareness and the ability to read the tone in which you are perceived by your audience. I suspect this is an area of life you find challenging. Now who does that remind me of? :unsure:
🎯💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Agent 007 the keys 🔑 to the DB9 are on the hall table

Kudos 🎯💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget her calling Gerry a “disgrace to all mankind” on one of the early gift sessions. Not said with irony, no sign of banter ....just cold and hard in response to some minor transgression I think. The guy was recovering from his cancer treatment at the time.....I was shocked.
She showed her true colours a couple of times. Couldn’t stand her from the outset...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a side note. Why buy a Shat-O if you can't afford to renovate it with your own money?
The next line in my post reads:

I think the problem is with the way the property and people are being treated.

I would also argue that SSB has had a somewhat luxurious life and between the lot of them: Isabelle, Nic, MP, and SSB they could probably easily have afforded to take care of some basic maintenance. Gerry could also invest? It is not that they did not have enough to renovate, they just didn't bother, that is a different matter entirely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a lot of evidence in the vlogs itself too, things she says and promises, but never does.

Blame the workers for your own initial mistake and laziness in maintenance sounds just like her indeed.
I am looking for evidence of % of patrons being vulnerable and spending their last pennies

Reactions: 2
No problem but thank you. Maybe have a look at Norwegian Sissel Kyrkjebø, a classically trained singer, rather than an operatic soprano. Incredible range from mezzo-soprano to soprano.
So moving. What a performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching the shenanigans at Lalalande with their parties, disguised residents and guests, consumation of alcohol, sex with volunteers, I always had the feeling of déjà vu.
This afternoon talking with my family about château, mentioning guest rooms that could not be locked (said in a rating on Air BnB), I had a sudden blinding realization: Rocky Horror Picture Show (google it if you don't know it)
Rose tint my world (where has @RoseColoredGlasses gone ?)

[Verse 1: Columbia]
It was great when it all began
I was a regular Frankie fan
But it was over when he had the plan
To start working on a muscle man

Now the only thing that gives me hope
Is my love of a certain dope

Rose tints my world
Keeps me safe from my trouble and pain

And there are the disillusioned fans.......
Touchhhheeeeee touchhhheee me
I wanna be dirrrrrrryttttyyyyyy

As I slide the laptop 💻 towards me to unhook the patron account 😝

Kudos 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hear you - Whilst I watch and I observe

Sometimes Irish and indeed British humor dose not come off well

and is misinterpreted
Without either party’s involved
having a clue you didn’t get the jesting

Seen it on Doing it ourselves - mainland Europeans found it rude -
yet my Irish friends knew it was banter

Reactions: 7
She showed her true colours a couple of times. Couldn’t stand her from the outset...
Me too ... I called that out also in one of our earlier threads . Glad you saw it as well. She’s clearly a piece of work. The vitriol with which she spat out those words. I could see that Gerry recoiled - there was something in his eyes / reaction that showed she had really stung him. I think he joked quickly, trying to recover the moment ‘oh the WHOLE of mankind ‘ he quipped. But the damage had been done - and interestingly was not edited out by SJ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would receive the old gardener dressed in her night robe, an elderly guy of who she knew he had a huge crush on her, for coffee in the kitchen, to receive all his free offerings from his private vegetable garden, even after she started dating Percy. The poor guy was even there when she met Percy for the first time, because she took him on a trip to SA. She certainly played with his feelings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.