The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty looks smug and happy😤😞😒😯😫!
Don't look like no break up is goin' on in ol' SA, darn it!
SJ needs her hair colored....getting back to her REAL color it seems...dark dark, brown????
Gosh, if he stays....I don't think I can stomach watching anymore.
Agreed. BJJ certainly is looking smug. SMH. Fanny's hair is a hot mess- she could have kept it up with a good purple shampoo, but no one must have grifted her any! As Potty is there, I would have assumed it would make BJJ feel a little out of place, but no, BJJ is oblivious to his presence. Tunnel vision with his beady little squirrel eyes on the prize. Even a Potty/Fanny pairing would be far more watchable. And so it looks like BJJ is digging his tiny little claws in and holding on for dear life.

Are those Cheerios on the table as decor?
I have no idea what they are, but thought the VERY same thing, as Cheerios are not a dinner food. Perhaps Mummy was being passive aggressive and prepared this dish (pour into bowl) for BJJ, who claims so many food allergies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You guys can hate me for it but I'm glad to see IJ looking well. But, wow this is a look!
A look.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh.
Snort's face in those pics just pisses me off.
I just want to knock him out.
Cut his long, girly nails.
Take off his rings and high heels.
Take the clippers to his shaggy, straggely thin as hell, hair!!!!
Cut him out of his painted on women's jeans.
And leave him on the side of a deserted highway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Agreed. BJJ certainly is looking smug. SMH. Fanny's hair is a hot mess- she could have kept it up with a good purple shampoo, but no one must have grifted her any! As Potty is there, I would have assumed it would make BJJ feel a little out of place, but no, BJJ is oblivious to his presence. Tunnel vision with his beady little squirrel eyes on the prize. Even a Potty/Fanny pairing would be far more watchable. And so it looks like BJJ is digging his tiny little claws in and holding on for dear life.

I have no idea what they are, but thought the VERY same thing, as Cheerios are not a dinner food. Perhaps Mummy was being passive aggressive and prepared this dish (pour into bowl) for BJJ, who claims so many food allergies.
Cheerios ARE what we give to toddlers on their high chair tray to keep them quiet!!!!
Great idea for when they return to the Shithole!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf are they avoiding the camera, are they both really delusional and "famous" to avoid being photograph! She really is showing her snobby side, i'm introverted but it wouldn't hurt to smile for a few photograph.
She's the sour puss in this setting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's the sour puss in this setting!
I actually feel a trifle bad for Fanny- "FML, I am so screwed right now. How do I un-duck this and get rid of him?" Meanwhile, Mini Apron is gleaming from head to toe- "Oh, my dahhling, you've made quite a mess of this! I will so have a cocktail and enjoy this moment! Percy, dahhling, come watch this with me! It is so very riveting!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is "Ruthy the man" taking the pictures?
I don't think so. I think it is the bald guy from the other photo by the kitchen counter. He's not sitting at the table with everyone else, so I think he's the photographer.

Reactions: 14
In her patreon interview with Ollie, which is in wiki, we find out that Ollie & SJ (& Ruth) met at Oxford, and Ollie introduced SJ to both Nick and Michael. While SJ and Michael were dating she and her parents went with him to SA to meet his parents. IJ and Derek loved SA and so they bought a vacation property there (the beach house). IJ met Percy on the plane when she was going for a stay at her beach house.
Great summary Ms. MM9!

Reactions: 12
Looks like Stephanie is wearing her real jewelry instead of her filming jewelry.
She probably keeps her real jewelry at Mummy's house, as it is far more secure than the unlocked, un-heated Shitoo where random strangers are running amok.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys can hate me for it but I'm glad to see IJ looking well. But, wow this is a look!
View attachment 1008667
i love this..no editing ..no making up..no fuss..just like it is..Fanny is just a pretentious snob..like we all knew.. :D i wouldnt mind being around a table like that..when the company and the food is good...i always say..i am just a chameleon..i fit in at all places..;) have to say...that dress is a bit..well maybe the fashion in SA??🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In the first picture:
SJ: Phyllis, I need to tell you something in front of all these people....

(Phyllis thinking, "Oh, oh, oh....she is going to ask me to marry her in front of ALL these people"....)
Phyllis: Yes, my darling??????? ( big fat smile on his face)

2nd photo
SJ: I think we are over. Done. Finished. Now.

Phyllis: Wha????? Huh????? I can't be hearing right.....

4th photo
SJ: I did it!!!! Now hurry up young man!! Eat up fast like a good boy before I ship you back home!
Phyllis: Yes, mum.

Wouldn't that be a Loverly ending to this "fairy"tale?

She probably keeps her real jewelry at Mummy's house, as it is far more secure than the unlocked, un-heated Shitoo where random strangers are running amok.
I.e. Snorts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honey Nut Loops topped with pva glue, (why ?)now there is a new centre piece for La Lande to copy in a Spode bowl
Which looks worse the table setting or the food ? What are they eating, no salad/ veg or anything of colour. You would make some attempt when you have guests, not just a bunch of Roses on a white plastic table, those flowers in the kitchen look more like.
I see BJJ is sporting THE white trousers of Italian wine fame, and Steph the same dress. Tattoo girl has a badly drawn squirrel on her right arm, she looks like they were all done on the cheap with a Bic biro. I can see the label on her dress, guess where it is from.... yes Villiotti no less.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the first picture:
SJ: Phyllis, I need to tell you something in front of all these people....

(Phyllis thinking, "Oh, oh, oh....she is going to ask me to marry her in front of ALL these people"....)
Phyllis: Yes, my darling??????? ( big fat smile on his face)

2nd photo
SJ: I think we are over. Done. Finished. Now.

Phyllis: Wha????? Huh????? I can't be hearing right.....

4th photo
SJ: I did it!!!! Now hurry up young man!! Eat up fast like a good boy before I ship you back home!
Phyllis: Yes, mum.

Wouldn't that be a Loverly ending to this "fairy"tale?

I.e. Snorts
Wouldn't that be lovely if Fanny gave him the boot? Unfortunately, Fanny lacks a backbone (past partners are equally spineless Headless Nick and Potts, "We're breaking up." "Okay, can we still be friends?" "Of course- I let you buy a Chateau with me!" who still worship the ground she walks on with false hopes), and since BJJ is clinging his tiny claws on for dear life, is not going to let go without a fight. "NO. You can NOT break up with me. I know your secrets, and I will tell the world." Way to go Fanny- you've shat where you sleep, and must now deal with the consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her patreon interview with Ollie, which is in wiki, we find out that Ollie & SJ (& Ruth) met at Oxford, and Ollie introduced SJ to both Nick and Michael. While SJ and Michael were dating she and her parents went with him to SA to meet his parents. IJ and Derek loved SA and so they bought a vacation property there (the beach house). IJ met Percy on the plane when she was going for a stay at her beach house.
OH!!!!! That explains things!!! I did not know that the beach house had been IJs and Derek's!! I thought it was a property that Percey and Isabelle bought together after marrying. So, that explains why Dereks paintings are on the walls . I wondered if tthey had them shipped over , but I see if it was IJ and Derek's beach house , he would of course have his paintings up.

Thanks, this cleared up so much!

@Rose Cafe
Not sure what air journey IJ met Percy, possibly from SA to London. The SA house was bought when IJ & Derek travelled to SA to meet Potty’s family when SJ and Potty still dating.
SJ met Potty through Oliver. Refer Oli interview loaded a few threads back. After separating from husband she moved in with Oli and met Potty at Oli’s work function - to which she invited herself.
Apologies once loaded saw posted already.
I'll have to go find Ollie's Patron interview in the wiki!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.