The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rose Cafe
Not sure what air journey IJ met Percy, possibly from SA to London. The SA house was bought when IJ & Derek travelled to SA to meet Potty’s family when SJ and Potty still dating.
SJ met Potty through Oliver. Refer Oli interview loaded a few threads back. After separating from husband she moved in with Oli and met Potty at Oli’s work function - to which she invited herself.
Apologies once loaded saw posted already.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had a look at trip advisor, there are no reviews since 2019 on there.
I am amused by a few of the listed facilities.
Dog/pet friendly
Children's activities
And which room is the Bridal Suite
They have Lego for the children and Snorty! And now that they've found the Boules set it's a child's paradise!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found on mini apron's FB page. Posted 4 hours ago. Dinner at the chateau in Southbroom (yes, the poster, related to Percy called it that)

IS that Potts in the orange shirt? That is his brother and mother beside the orange shirt guy. Could be another brother ....

SA.jpg

sa4.jpg

SA2.jpg

SA3.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean she technically has maybe just above basic skills . She could teach beginners who have no experience and charge something like £300 for a shorter workshop. That's what I see at my local how-to workshops I see at locations that hold such things. What she charged is way too lofty for her floral background and experience! I would say what she charged is what someone well known or very experienced in the industry would charge.
Years ago I attended a floral arranging class offered at the local community centre and taught by a professional florist. Two hours every Tuesday evening for 10 weeks. A specific project each week with sufficient time for hands-on practice. This allowed time for you to also practice at home during the week f you wished. Students also had to bring some of your own supplies to class each week.

A much more logical and affordable way to offer a floral workshop. Marie should take note!

Found on mini apron's FB page. Posted 4 hours ago. Dinner at the chateau in Southbroom (yes, the poster, related to Percy called it that)

IS that Potts in the orange shirt? That is his brother and mother beside the orange shirt guy. Could be another brother ....

View attachment 1008619
View attachment 1008625
View attachment 1008620
View attachment 1008621
Ruth doesn't seem to be there - am I wrong? Interesting to see Squirrelbaby cozying up beside Mummee!

Reactions: 23
Talking of long grass and floaty dresses - A long long time ago - about 33 yrs or so, in South Africa, there was a cowboy type USA tv programme with Jayne Seymour who was a doctor in the show I think. My small son used to call her "she who runs through tall grasses with skirts in hand" it is a fond memory for me.
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I. Was. Obsessed. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Marty McFly 9 - superb intelligence gathering then posting the pictures.
To me it does look like orange shirt is Potts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are we having a Magical Party in 7 hours to celebrate Dullmar and Tattys fail? I recommend Cocktails, and please dress up.
Venue? @MojoDublin can us non-VIPs maybe join you in the lounge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1008619
View attachment 1008625
View attachment 1008620
View attachment 1008621
Wtf are they avoiding the camera, are they both really delusional and "famous" to avoid being photograph! She really is showing her snobby side, i'm introverted but it wouldn't hurt to smile for a few photograph.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering mice haven't got bladders, the mouse pee is EVERYWHERE.

Some properties are impossible to seal....the farmhouse is likely one of them as is my old house in the US (partial dirt crawl space under my kitchen). Her best bet is to have a cat or two inside as well as a couple for the outbuildings like Amaury's workshop. I use a battery operated device called a 'rat zapper' that kills mice (and rats I assume but thankfully they aren't able to squeeze inside) in roughly 3 seconds by electrocuting them. It has a blinking light on top when there's a kill. Best $50 I ever spent. Until they come out with mouse birth control, it's the most efficient way to get rid of mice.
There is mouse birth control.Some cities have been trying it out already...can't remember which ones I'm afraid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oooh the balding from front to back is rearing it's (bald) head even back then.
I would love an aerial view of that now with Dan's drone!!!
Hope you and your family are feeling better these days. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We must ponder what it will be like for StephaMEME to hit menopause - as if we ain’t see crazy yet.
She’s probably already in pre-menopause and half nuts from it. It can start 10 years before menopause. I know because it’s happened to me. My life has Ben hell for ten years and I still have my period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wtf are they avoiding the camera, are they both really delusional and "famous" to avoid being photograph! She really is showing her snobby side, i'm introverted but it wouldn't hurt to smile for a few photograph.
omg...plastic chairs...no fancy porcelaine..where is the spode...no golden cutlery..no crystal glasses..not even a grand flowerarrangement...where is Marie...no napkinrings..no tablecloth..its a nightmare...no wonder she doesnt like to appear on camera..that middleclass dinner , or is it an indoors bbq..isnt up to Madames standards. :D i bet the old cow put it on FB on purpose..🙄:D snort seems to be in his own habitat..Madame Fanny looks slightly embarrassed....like she is on a visit at her poor relations.. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think he was saying ‘singers use them all the time’. My god, he follows two years of education and thinks he knows ALL about the ‘singers’ in the world. Arrogant stupid boy.

He isn’t a good singer and he will never get past the ensemble roles. I know a couple of musicalstars and they first of all went to the better theatre schools in Amsterdam or Maastricht, worked their butts off in ensemble roles and back up positions for the leading roles before they even began to get some succes themselves.

Can you all imagine PJJ working as a back up?
He is the star in his own world and acts like the sun king on his heels. View attachment 1008054
The topic of Snorty & schooling is an interesting one. In a previous thread I said things didn’t add up and the dates were off. Recent discussions about Maiike’s ‘me too’ contradictions, energized me to review the timeline between Maiike & Philip. Things still don't add up!

During the Christmas Eve patron vlog, Maaike said she and Snorty met when she was in 3rd year & he was in 1st year. Therefore, I calculated that they met in 2018/2019 school year, but it now appears that timeline was incorrect by at least 2 years

Maiike’s IG account shows:
  • She attended the Royal Conservatorie of Scotland for 1 year (September 2018-September 2019) graduating with a Masters in Musical Theatre Performance in September 2019 – the girl has some talent!
  • She obtained a diploma from the Musicall Factory in the Netherlands in June 2017
  • Has a picture with Philip dated July 2017
This indicates that Snorty & Maiike likely met at school in Fall 2016 (perhaps earlier) while both at the Musicall Factory

Snorty arrived at the shittoo in September 2020, so there’s a two-year gap (2018-2020) in his timeline:
  • When did Snorty attend school/did he drop out?
  • Is he really on a two-year gap? (unlikely)
  • What was he doing between 2018 – 2020, before coming to the shittoo
  • Where did Fanny & Snorty really meet?
  • Why did Snorty come to the shitoo?
  • Is being SJ’s toy-boy and staying at the shitoo really Snorty’s life-long ambition?
Definitely agree Fanny & Snorty had some connection before he arrived at the shitoo. Don't think Snorty is heading back to school in September. More questions than answers and it’s all too weird to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1008619
View attachment 1008625
View attachment 1008620
View attachment 1008621
Snorty looks smug and happy😤😞😒😯😫!
Don't look like no break up is goin' on in ol' SA, darn it!
SJ needs her hair colored....getting back to her REAL color it seems...dark dark, brown????
Gosh, if he stays....I don't think I can stomach watching anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is mouse birth control.Some cities have been trying it out already...can't remember which ones I'm afraid.
Thanks, good to know! I did a little search and the product is available, here's the site if anyone is interested:

Reactions: 5
Hope you and your family are feeling better these days. :)
Thank you!!!! I am fine. My mom has had to go into a nursing home for the next couple of weeks to get back on her feet. Her Alzheimer's is of course hindering progress. You are sweet to ask about us!🙂🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The topic of Snorty & schooling is an interesting one. In a previous thread I said things didn’t add up and the dates were off. Recent discussions about Maiike’s ‘me too’ contradictions, energized me to review the timeline between Maiike & Philip. Things still don't add up!

During the Christmas Eve patron vlog, Maaike said she and Snorty met when she was in 3rd year & he was in 1st year. Therefore, I calculated that they met in 2018/2019 school year, but it now appears that timeline was incorrect by at least 2 years

Maiike’s IG account shows:
  • She attended the Royal Conservatorie of Scotland for 1 year (September 2018-September 2019) graduating with a Masters in Musical Theatre Performance in September 2019 – the girl has some talent!
  • She obtained a diploma from the Musicall Factory in the Netherlands in June 2017
  • Has a picture with Philip dated July 2017
This indicates that Snorty & Maiike likely met at school in Fall 2016 (perhaps earlier) while both at the Musicall Factory

Snorty arrived at the shittoo in September 2020, so there’s a two-year gap (2018-2020) in his timeline:
  • When did Snorty attend school/did he drop out?
  • Is he really on a two-year gap? (unlikely)
  • What was he doing between 2018 – 2020, before coming to the shittoo
  • Where did Fanny & Snorty really meet?
  • Why did Snorty come to the shitoo?
  • Is being SJ’s toy-boy and staying at the shitoo really Snorty’s life-long ambition?
Definitely agree Fanny & Snorty had some connection before he arrived at the shitoo. Don't think Snorty is heading back to school in September. More questions than answers and it’s all too weird to think about.
This timeline has been bothering me forever too!! He is waaaaay too old to be at the stage of schooling he professes - without accounting for
another job/activity/whatever!! I am most suspicious of this squirrel. He is 25! What has he done with his life? I want to see his resume!

Reactions: 18
Thank you!!!! I am fine. My mom has had to go into a nursing home for the next couple of weeks to get back on her feet. Her Alzheimer's is of course hindering progress. You are sweet to ask about us!🙂🤗
i know the feeling..taking care of relatives.... not always an easy task..at all...;) courage and take care of yourself.. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1008619
View attachment 1008625
View attachment 1008620
View attachment 1008621
Are those Cheerios on the table as decor? And the table is a yard/garden/outdoor table from the deck?
I bet when Snorts walked in the room he declared in his insufferable, haughty, fake, English accent , " Wait. Is that an early 17th century mahogany piece like my grandmomma had?".
No dumbass. Its a deck table.

This timeline has been bothering me forever too!! He is waaaaay too old to be at the stage of schooling he professes - without accounting for
another job/activity/whatever!! I am most suspicious of this squirrel. He is 25! What has he done with his life? I want to see his resume!
I bet he did not attend college straight out of highschool.
Maybe did not start till he was 20 years old...and keeps taking repeated "gap" years.
Now he can say he is just a drop out.

Years ago I attended a floral arranging class offered at the local community centre and taught by a professional florist. Two hours every Tuesday evening for 10 weeks. A specific project each week with sufficient time for hands-on practice. This allowed time for you to also practice at home during the week f you wished. Students also had to bring some of your own supplies to class each week.

A much more logical and affordable way to offer a floral workshop. Marie should take note!

Ruth doesn't seem to be there - am I wrong? Interesting to see Squirrelbaby cozying up beside Mummee!
Is "Ruthy the man" taking the pictures?
Mummee.....not to be confused with his mummy SJ, is sitting close so she can slip some arsenic in his pork n' beans. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Marty McFly 9 - superb intelligence gathering then posting the pictures.
To me it does look like orange shirt is Potts.
I believe it is MPotts! In my poking around it seems he only has the one brother, Colin, who he's sitting beside, and his sister-in-law is on his other side. So yeah, where is Ruth?

omg...plastic chairs...no fancy porcelaine..where is the spode...no golden cutlery..no crystal glasses..not even a grand flowerarrangement...where is Marie...no napkinrings..no tablecloth..its a nightmare...no wonder she doesnt like to appear on camera..that middleclass dinner , or is it an indoors bbq..isnt up to Madames standards. :D i bet the old cow put it on FB on purpose..🙄:D snort seems to be in his own habitat..Madame Fanny looks slightly embarrassed....like she is on a visit at her poor relations.. :D
IJ was tagged in it. Percy's daughter put it on FB. But yeah, no flashy attempt at a table setting! It is an outdoor meal! PJ looks way to comfortable ... SJ doesn't look very happy ....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.