The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is enjoying his not so deserved holiday in South Africa, his home country The Netherlands is in turmoil. The Dutch version of "The Voice" (the original concept that started the worldwide talent shows) has been suspended pending an investigation into sexual misconduct allegations, cover ups and gross abuse of power. I haven’t been following the revelations lately, but can sort of paint the picture without knowing it all.

I seriously think SJ’s situation is not much different from the accused Dutch orchestra leader (apart from the fact that he admitted guilt and resigned): she has been warned for sexually inappropriate behavior with employees/volunteers before (and was kicked out as a host in the workaway program for it) yet just kept going as if nothing had happened. She was worried, she claimed, about the age difference between them and how that would be publicly perceived, but stayed completely silent about the unequal distribution of power in her relationship to the Cameltoe of Cameltoes. I believe however there is no room for interpretation: legally everyone at her HMN must be able to work in complete safety. She has proven time and time again she has no regard what so ever for appropriate behavior. Her patrons know this, but apparently it doesn't scare them off. Yet.
Thanks for making this analogy. It's sexual harassment when women do it, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I never dressed my boys the same (three year gap) and I find it odd when people do it. I always feel sorry for the littler one as not only do they have to grow into their clothes but then grow into and out of the hand me downs.
My mum used to do this with me and my sister, I was so pleased when I became taller than her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New Patreon videos

How interesting that both mother and daughter wear a similar dress
Thanks for sharing.

Just a friendly reminder; like/dislike ratio matters, not by much, but it does affect the algorithm.

Don't worry, the creator only gets to see the number of dislikes, not the youtube accounts.

Reactions: 18
I've been thinking the same about the introvert thing. She once made a passing comment about introverts , implying she was also one. As an introvert myself, I had hard time believing it due to her on camera presence and the amount of filming she does. But I guess you're right, there are entertainers who say they are introverted so it does happen. But yes, one would definitely disappear from dinner parties and constant interactions.
Have you ever seen the comedian Colin Mochrie? ( who's line is it anyways? and other Canadian comic shows and series ). On camera he is totally crazy and outgoing and funny but in person he is a very very quiet person. I worked on a series with him and it took him ages to warm up to people and joke a bit, he was just really polite and reserved off camera. It was odd at first because you picture people as you see them, but they are not always that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This being Tattle gives you privileges to just mention random things you saw somewhere but can't remember where? I dare to differ you there and doubt I will be unique in that.
Me and my Amazon links, always intended to support information imparted here, would like to emphasize this point. This forum has a point, which is to do the investigative reporting no other institution is doing on Jarvis. Unfounded gossip is a bore, frankly and loses audience.
Gossip is widely researched in academia and has a moral authority function.
Here's a link. Enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New Patreon videos

Just heard her say "Nic's MALE best friend. i wont allow her to say Nic's best friend, just his MALE best friend". There you have it: the way she looked whilst saying this, sums up exactly how she views their relationship. You are talking to his WIFE you moron!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That room that Curtis stayed in looked nice from a distance but oh my goodness was it shabby close up
E35F0121-C224-4629-A97D-55A40B38D03E.jpeg

electric cable running across the floor!
591D8B21-D5BE-48A5-8E09-CEC9357D9D4F.jpeg

staples showing, these room were decorated years ago, do they every finish anything probably!
10A05C39-6B03-44F6-84E1-D85AE3EE2386.jpeg

Rot and condensation, it’s a health hazard

Every time I see this stuff and I just don’t get why the Patreons are handing over their cash, I spend half my time shacking my head and the other half muttering wtf, and I don’t actually swear, she just so frustratingly useless

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
RE: Manor & Maker & taking criticism well.
The sewist unveiled her Bridgerton inspired frock at SJ’s party. @KiKiGee shared the pic of the costume. She was criticized on tattle for her choice of fabric etc. Most comments were constructive.
The problem is that their narrative of how they were establishing themselves in France seemed deceptive. Steve seemingly to claim employment enabling him to travel to & around France during a pandemic. There just seemed to be somewhat of a stench emanating from their story.
Sara did not like being criticized & went on her social media to complain about (paraphrasing) that hate site. She expressed her distaste for putting herself out there on social media. Unfortunately be careful what you wish for. She went on to say that she made the dress with limited access to appropriate materials. I find that difficult to believe because she & Steve were travelling around France. I do give her A for effort.
Their vague business plan gave the impression that they possess skills which give them some cred in order to host Maker events. Well Steve at least does have an educational background in art. Sara new to sewing with an interest in period costume but does not possess the skills yet.
When they were criticized for having a half baked plan with no venue in site. They did put the brakes on for a while until after they found a château.
Their website is a study on how to bs and elevate your profile but not based on substance.
There certainly was a feeling that they were heading for the begging bowl. They do seem to have adapted themselves according to the criticism.
I believe they wanted to live in a château in France & were in search of a way to pay for it. They had the
dream before they had a plan. I believe SJ helped them in how to skirt the rules to establish themselves in France.
Steve is definitely arrogant & he leaves Sara to be the one that comes out fighting while he stays cowardly neutral. IMO. His dream to travel around France Sara followed. Her words.
As I said before they have improved with their camera presence however you either have it or you don’t.
My problem of late is how like Mr Dubee they keep waving for La Jarvis’s attention. I believe that SJ does not like Sara at all. As we know she uses people until they are of no use. They needed her for exposure.
Steve you are not on the list!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry I offend so many of you. Attacked once again. BTW I was referring to salary.
Even when just referring to salary, you should know that the "jobs" SJ claims to have created are not actual jobs. I have still to find evidence of her reporting her employees to the French government, even just for taxing purposes. It's not that I didn't look or have had others look for it. She just gives people an undisclosed amount of money for "services rendered" and tells them they need to take care of their own tax obligations. I even doubt things are put down on paper, like proper contracts. She doesn't do contracts.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Nothing factual about it, just a Tattler assuming and guessing.
My point was simply that I found what I was looking for.... That I hadn't made it up. I included the post for clarity. (I'm curious why this discussion got so unfriendly. I thought we were all big kids and could have discussions and point out what we had questions about, etc...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why the Patreons are handing over their cash
She's been getting some pretty high $$ patrons lately. She's up $2,361 and 274 patrons since the 2nd. I wonder if some of it is from that article? She's on track to hit $35k this month. 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
New Patreon videos

Thank you for sharing this.

Marie is like a unicorn to SJ! How can 2 women be so opposite? Marie is gracious, she wants to serve and influence those around her. How Nic has 2 such opposite women in his life is just strange to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nothing factual about it, just a Tattler assuming and guessing.

Wasn't that the wonky lamp in Curtis photoshoot? In a windowsill in the same corridor where he made SJ balance on a leaking radiator?
If collecting facts to end SJ's evil grifting is the point here, Tattlers who value this function above all others could think about tagging their informed speculation -- for example, on how much SJ pays her minions, or a psychiatric diagnosis -- as informed speculation. Some of the best content here is humane, experienced, sharp observers thoughtfully weighing evidence. You know who you are. 🖖🖖🖖
I tried to tag my speculations by alluding to me and my medical :cautious: and legal:sneaky: degrees. I am aware of a number of commenters here who actually know what they're talking about in terms, say, of international business/tax law, or eyewitness testimony, mental health diagnoses, and many other truly salient matters, for whose expert opinion I'm grateful. I have a profession quite germane to some of the issues here but have been very careful not to say what it is or make comments on those matters pointing back to me. So I'm aware of the risk actual experts who aren't just flapping their lips here take to make authoritative comments with good links. You know who you are. Big props.🖖🖖🖖

• Heart
Reactions: 17
HEY YENTAS!
LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT MONEY!
THAT'S SO UNCOUTH!

We don't care how much money SJ rakes in each month, or how much she spends on worthless items, or the egregious pay her staff gets.
We don't care about her grifting and scrounging for more money, and her extravagant chateau life at the expense of gangster grannies on pension.
We're just here to gossip about....um.....uh.....

her hideous skirt from Souleiado which she bought for four hundr..... never mind.

:LOL: ;) ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This has been posted here ages ago... still relevant to this day.

Chateau Diaries is about chateau life. Yes, that involves renovations, but it is not a renovation channel, so stop asking. Thousands of dollars are poured in each month, but that is a mere detail. The goal, it seems, has always been about sharing people's lives and travels...

Enough of this ostentatious sh*t.

Patrons should revolt.

View attachment 999791
So dear PATREONS how do you feel now that Stephanie herself has stated that The Chateau Diaries is not a renovation vlog. On what exactly is she spending your money when she clearly states it is for RENOVATIONS. Are her Patreon videos about the Renovations then??
PS that is a rhetorical questions as we know they are not. Wake up Patrons you have just been told exactly where you money goes!! The LaLand lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Even when just referring to salary, you should know that the "jobs" SJ claims to have created are not actual jobs. I have still to find evidence of her reporting her employees to the French government, even just for taxing purposes. It's not that I didn't look or have had others look for it. She just gives people an undisclosed amount of money for "services rendered" and tells them they need to take care of their own tax obligations. I even doubt things are put down on paper, like proper contracts. She doesn't do contracts.
And what about their Public Health Insurance (Securite sociale) + pension funds + etc which are included in the "Social charges" paid by the employer in France (or by the self employed themselves) ? What a mess.

I wonder if she has any "personal insurance" for hiring people at her chateau... ??

No wonder why her accountant was a bit late in their report...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My point was simply that I found what I was looking for.... That I hadn't made it up. I included the post for clarity. (I'm curious why this discussion got so unfriendly. I thought we were all big kids and could have discussions and point out what we had quest about, etc...)
Of course we can have discussions, we should. But referring to speculation as if you are stating facts just to prove you are not making it up will not be a very good starting point for that discussion. Facts matter, even when we are gossiping.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just heard her say "Nic's MALE best friend. i wont allow her to say Nic's best friend, just his MALE best friend". There you have it: the way she looked whilst saying this, sums up exactly how she views their relationship. You are talking to his WIFE you moron!
I love that Marie passive-aggressively called HMN's location "IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" repeatedly. My view of her went up slightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.