The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When SJ curated the Christie’s auction, there was a Louis XV silver hot chocolate pot in one of her vignettes. She looked into the camera and said how nice it would be to have it. I fully expect to see it in use at some point at the shitoo.
I think Dan’s been doing this with his van for a while too.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I remember someone posting this one awhile back and I watched it. I just hope she and Dan are doing alright together. I've had the most awful feeling lately when I watch his vlogs, like that maybe he's now staying at the pretend chateau and only going back home to fiddle around in his man cave and pickup/drop off the boys when he has them....I hope I'm wrong...
...trust your instincts...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Natty organized the immoral amount of gifts that are sent to someone who not only does not need them- but should be imploring her patrons to STOP SENDING
So many damn gifts now, that the shitoo needs to havperson there to cover the GAG when Natti is away, and they actually aren’t even filming any Cadeaux. They have too see that it’s now way out of hand!! Can you imagine the pile of Cadeaux crap they will return to at the end of February.
It’s feeling pretty grimy right about now
It's pure greed and grostesque in the worse possible way. :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you all for the congrats! @Beau Monde, @Freesia54 & congratulations on the thread title!, @KiKiGee, @Sparrowsfart, @Pekey
@prettyplease hi-do-ho neighbour waving at you across the bridge
@Heathcliffe your drinks are waiting!
To all of you thanks for being funny, witty, smart and dogged, without all of your contributions I would not have been enticed to keep coming back with anticipation!😘
Right at cha’ babe! (*waving barely visible tips of fingers over a massive snowbank*)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Make an innocent observation in Dan’s comments and watch the Stephenders try to turn it into a situation. He’s gotten more done there this week than her whole freaking team did in 6 months.
And they call US the hate site.
Wow - that's nasty! Based on her comment about the pergola, if Caroline Gooder is Stephanme, I suggest Dan find another job.

A new thread.
Belated congratulations to all, and @Maple fairy for becoming VIP before Heathcliffe.
I wonder how many more will become VIP before Heathcliffe... 🤭
Heathcliffe is all about quality, not quantity! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow!
So I am happy that SJ has quit vlogging as I am finding others so much more engaging!
And not FRUSTRATING!
Escape to the Dream. Hard workers!!! They get stuff DONE!

The Fleuries. His accent still makes me nuts but he is growing on me. Love her. And when they say they are remodelling the kitchen....they DO it. They are not lazy!!!

And I do not know the name of the next one....A VERY quirky pair from Germany???? Who now live somewhere in the UK??? She has crazy red hair. I love their taste. And AGAIN....they get things done.

And last but not least..... Its a Wonderful Life.....again an odd pair but he MADE REALLY nice doors...like 4! Of which one was a dutch door... For the barn....in no time! And painted them.

They all just SO demonstrate and make it even more obvious how lazy, ignorant,and irresponsible SJ is.
I think I have plenty to watch, subscribe too and enjoy without CD.

I am addicted to you all though!!!
Will keep tabs !

Yes but how likely is that to happen as an adult? My brother had his out as an adult but only after being sick constantly for about 3 years.
It's not an 'essential' surgery, so unlikely to be happening when hospitals are busy with covid, and staff shortages.
True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
Make an innocent observation in Dan’s comments and watch the Stephenders try to turn it into a situation. He’s gotten more done there this week than her whole freaking team did in 6 months.
And they call US the hate site.
I Want to take Caroline Gooder out and horse whip her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Today in Florida, there was terrible weather throughout and tornadoes on the west coast. I hope you’re ok @T Rex.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow!
So I am happy that SJ has quit vlogging as I am finding others so much more engaging!
And not FRUSTRATING!

The Fleuries. His accent still makes me nuts but he is growing on me. Love her. And when they say they are remodelling the kitchen....they DO it. They are not lazy!!!

And I do not know the name of the next one....A VERY quirky pair from Germany???? Who now live somewhere in the UK??? She has crazy red hair. I love their taste. And AGAIN....they get things done.

And last but not least..... Its a Wonderful Life.....again an odd pair but he MADE REALLY nice doors...like 4! Of which one was a dutch door... For the barn....in no time! And painted them.

They all just SO demonstrate and make it even more obvious how lazy, ignorant,and irresponsible SJ is.

Will keep tabs !

True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
Suspect Caroline Gooder may enjoy a good whipping!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow - that's nasty! Based on her comment about the pergola, if Caroline Gooder is Stephanme, I suggest Dan find another job.

Heathcliffe is all about quality, not quantity! ;)
Fortunately, @Maple fairy is both! But then, she’s Canadian! 🇨🇦

Wow!
And not FRUSTRATING!

Will keep tabs !

True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
Kirsten and Joerg?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
With all the chat about dildo's and vibrators in our previous thread, (106) I wonder if the Fleuries are among us reading here too?
If so - hello Fleuries! ;)

Kirsten and Joerg?
Kirsten and Joerg - that's one couple that irritates the bejesus out of me. Can't stand them or their vlogs. Not far behind is the Nicholas Fairford..
All bland, banal and boring.
Happy Monday!:)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish Dan would do another cooking vlog. The pointing is kind of a bore. (And you know there will be two more pointing slogs before it's all over). Speaking of cooking, I made a delicious chicken soup tonight. With matza balls, and I'm not even Jewish. Matza balls are incredibly delicious. I made them from a store bought mix, but I suspect it's just breadcrumbs and baking powder. You add eggs and some oil to the mix and they puff up wonderfully. So good on a cold night.

Reactions: 27

Kirsten and Joerg?
I LOVE Kirsten and Joerg! Her voice is total asmr.

I wish Dan would do another cooking vlog. The pointing is kind of a bore. (And you know there will be two more pointing slogs before it's all over). Speaking of cooking, I made a delicious chicken soup tonight. With matza balls, and I'm not even Jewish. Matza balls are incredibly delicious. I made them from a store bought mix, but I suspect it's just breadcrumbs and baking powder. You add eggs and some oil to the mix and they puff up wonderfully. So good on a cold night.
Yum! It’s matza cracker crumbs in the mix, unleavened for Passover. Truly healing.

Our snowmaggedon started at 4pm today. It started with freezing rain so the roads are glare ice. Hope everyone is safe, I know y’all have heat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Love Linda Davis Smith too. Love her voice also and she has great taste. She finds great stuff at high end resale shops.
And her husband stays off camera.

Reactions: 6
Wow!
And not FRUSTRATING!

Will keep tabs !

True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
She speaks as though she is on payroll- is she for real?

Reactions: 8
Oh, that sounds lovely...I like chicken soup but I'm not a fan of chicken NOODLE soup...the noodles are never soft enough for me. I'd love to try it your way!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.