The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gross, just gross. :(

Sharon Farris
I so enjoy your videos. Hard working husband and wife with two beautiful children. Every day more progress. It's inspiring. Thank you. I have a request. I don't do PayPal. But if I had your address I can buy you a tin of coffee. Please consider.

Bordeaux Life

Sharon that’s so kind…. We do love coffee!!! Our address is chateau lagorce, 1943 rd 239 sud, haux 33550 France If you are outside of France please don’t forget to put gift of 0€ value or we have to pay import tax on the parcel.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
And property in London... Hopefully, they'll say, wait a minute... Why am I giving money to people that have multiple properties all over the world and travel all the time and buy expensive things that I could never afford... Why do they need my money?
Seriously, between the owner and the family what properties do they own and how much are they worth?

LaLaLande owned by SJ, NL, MP worth ?
1 Apartment in London owned by SJ worth ?
1 House in England owned by? Worth ?
1 Beach House in South Africa owned by IJ worth ?
1 Apartment in the South of France IJ worth ?
How many properties does Gerry, Percy, NL & MP own?

check out the wiki, the Jarvis properties are there and a bit of the financials. And links to the vlogs where SJ has mentioned some of these ... so right out of her own mouth.

Reactions: 7
I agree re Cara. I really didn't wish to be treated to pics of her naked and draped in sheepskin, nor spinning naked by the abandoned lake. Worse still, dipping her nether regions in the moat.
Other than that, I would have enjoyed the interactions. Sadly SJ didn't play ball.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone travelling to the Shittoo and expecting hospitality from SJ and Flip. I almost felt sorry for Ma Petherick and Sadie travelling to pick up Michael- I said almost! They who encourage bad/lazy behaviour are stuck with it- much like Cara's husband. I do hope he wasn't expected to blow on her to thaw her out 🤢
She seems to be some sort of weirdo HPD case too ... with a tendency towards exhibitionism and in-your-face vulgarity which she calls "art"

Reactions: 14
I remember also a screenshot of Dan's leaflet here where his prices were stated. 120€/day if I remember correctly.
Wonder if he he has a "call out "charge for those plumbing emergencies? Maybe someone should let him know the going rate for "callouts" outside of working hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It seems as tho it was a patron vlog. Or maybe a vlog to do with "costs of running a chateau".
"The monthly cost of running a French chateau!!!" was released over six months before Nutty was employed. Stefanny talks about employing Nutty at the beginning of the three attached Patreon videos. Not a word about how much it costs to employ her and I claim Stefanny has never revealed it on camera. People are having false memories again because money and Patreon targets are being discussed at the same time with Nutty's employment on these videos.

Thanks @DamoiseauC for all the Patreon links!

150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
Don't believe everything you read online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
GRASS was his logo / name def. read here but cannot remember price

Reactions: 5
How come a filmmaker doesn't know what a fluffer is?
@07:25 Woodpecker says to Stefanny "You're a bad fluffer."
I'm dead 💀
I think she knew exactly what a fluffer was - throughout she was trying to avoid Woodpecker's innuendos and only conceded to the wreath "condom" chat.

I'm not sure what the general consensus is with Woodpecker, and his Philly, but I like them - but then again, I did like SJ at the beginning until the lies started unravelling. I haven't watched Woodpecker's back catalogue, nor do I have the time. What was quite telling is Don Jarvis seemingly didn't like being filmed without notice - Woodpecker left a few candid moments in where she looks startled @13.00 we got an abrupt cut. I was also struck by how the HMN is pretty lifeless - yet again Clara is proven correct - everyone seems to be in the kitchen or maybe in their own rooms - the poor Americans flying over to realise it's all a set up....

There's also an enlightening moment too @18.30 where Phyllis and Maaike lay into Vanessa Hudgens's (basic gay chat) inability to act and do accents - Phyllis interjects (typical) and uses the word "shady" in reference to comments he has made about 'Emily in Paris' (more basic gay chat). Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I did also think Phyllis was trying to butch up around Woodpecker - the voice seemed deeper in parts and his body language more square. Phyllis, dear, don't be threatened - embrace it, your prostate's calling.

What mighty thighs you bless us with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have you seen the 2009 Grey Gardens film with Jessica Lange as Big Edie and Drew Barrymore as Little Edie? It's excellent.
Quick update…after watching the Grey Gardens 1975 documentary yesterday, I watched the 2009 Grey Gardens film. It was great and explained so much of the backstory that I didn’t know. Then, I re-watched the documentary and it was like a completely new film…I saw things in a much different light! I really love it when that happens…very rare to come across. I had much more understanding (and sympathy) for both women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not wealthy at all and I always say everyone should work in retail at least once so you get to see all the crazy people.
When I worked in retail one of my sons did at the same time. We used to come home and discuss our most interesting customer of the day. He won this little competition forever one day with the story of the man who came in to get a refund for his drone. He bought the empty box back in and explained how when he was flying the drone it flew away never to be seen again! My son had to spent the next hour explaining over and over (very politely) this is not the type of thing an extended warranty covers! He then had to get his boss to go thru it all again.
couldnt agree more..i have been in retail too...omg i could write books about it.. :rolleyes: it makes a lott of funny stories at the dinnertable these days...just like the one you pointed out..also the times i had to deal with shoplifters...you couldnt make it up..:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.