The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorty has side comments with his bubble friend and takes focus from SJ and later the the two share an inside joke that SJ was clueless about. Her mom repeatedly says how she likes the kimono, I think she was hoping to get that gift. Mutiny led by squirrel boy and SJ doesn’t see it because she is too busy unwrapping envelopes, who mails a pack envelopes?

Reactions: 19
Biffy AWOL reckons Pa has found some headless medieval statues out by the barn. Don't understand why he thinks they're medieval. They were found in a pit with old kitchen debris and bits of glass, so more likely to be from the Victorian era. The current house was built in around 1920, but I think there have been houses on the site before. The headless statues were found next to Queenie's stall.

Reactions: 13
A lot of Tattlers here think Stefanny suffers from narsissistic personality disorder but I don't. It has been discussed ad infinitum but I think she is way too high functioning to be a narcissist. It's just fashionable to lable everybody people don't agree with as a narc. I don't really support diagnosing anyone based on video clips but if I must, I would definitely go with the histrionic personality disorder, too.

Reactions: 37
Just watched this on YouTube and almost choked with laughter…Stephanie Jarvis…”My Struggle”….. Didn’t someone else write a book with that name? Oh….and the narrator makes it look like Michael is some kind of financial wizard, helping SJ to monetize her channel! Too bad he couldn’t succeed with his own channel.

Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who wonders how many bears Jikki killed with his muscles?

And I mean the animal bears, by the way.

Reactions: 16
I have no idea what the cost of a kitchen is in France but my kitchen reno in 2019 cost AUD$40k for a partial as I didn't have to replace the granite benchtops. I hope their patrons and coffee buyers are feeling generous.

Welcome! My husband is a therapist and is of the same conclusion, FWIW.

Reactions: 34
I have no idea what the cost of a kitchen is in France but my kitchen reno in 2019 cost AUD$40k for a partial as I didn't have to replace the granite benchtops. I hope their patrons and coffee buyers are feeling generous.
Totally depends on how much you do yourself and who you get to do the work. Also what materials you choose.

I really don’t understand the fascination with high end kitchens. But then again it’s just me and hubs, no kids, and not tons of entertaining. I find it totally hilarious when people trick out their kitchen and they can barely cook.

Reactions: 27
Exacto. Working class habits = frite sauce on the table in its bottle. Not to mention tablecloths and napkin rings, instead of linen placemats and a fresh napkin at every meal.
My dear Mumma would be horrified at a sauce bottle on the table. Setting the table every evening was the kids job and it was always linen serviettes and tablecloths. Heaven forbid if you tried to take shortcuts.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie is sleeping at 9:00 p.m. & can't get up for the live chat???? She's either ill with covid or pregnant!

Reactions: 19
Like I've said many times before Patreon doesn't work in chateauverse, the money goes straight into property which is a direct contribution to personal wealth. At least they should have the decency to tell beforehand where the money will be spent on and then patrons could make an informed decision if they want to contribute to their cause. The Fleuries are doing that, but SJ is not.

I was a patron of the Fleuries last year but didn't renew my patronship. The young family took a gamble putting all their savings into a new business and because of the Covid uncertainty I decided to donate a bit to their emergency funds if things would go belly up. Now they have a successful YT channel and B&B business, they'll be fine. I will continue to enjoy their videos and root for them because they have discipline, they work really hard, they’re passionate people, they know what they love and they work towards that, and they have talent to boot.

Reactions: 33
The abundant use of irrelevant stock footage is a hoot!

They are paying for the kitchen from their own pocket. That's why the discussion that their add revenue must be more than $4/1000 views. They also have a sponsor. They must be raking in same amount of YT money than SJ?

Reactions: 15
Stephanie is sleeping at 9:00 p.m. & can't get up for the live chat???? She's either ill with covid or pregnant!
Covid, booze, covid, booze, snorts slipping her sleep aides to keep her down, Covid, booze...you get it rinse, wash repeat...

Reactions: 32
Thank you for your thoughts. I’m also of the opinion she is not narcissistic. So high functioning: As you’ve mentioned, Narcissistic PD is usually the go-to when people are attention seeking. Sometimes, people who have histrionics show characteristics from other Cluster B types, like narcissistic PD. This may be the case with StephaMe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Covid, booze, covid, booze, snorts slipping her sleep aides to keep her down, Covid, booze...you get it rinse, wash repeat...
Maybe the reunion with mini apron didn't go well and she retired to her room early or maybe it was the free booze in business class?

Reactions: 25
Xd Actually I don't see any difference in fleuries buying themselves a fancy kitchen or Steph buying herself a chandelier. Both are showing clearly on what they spend their money, we just don't like on what S spends it. I was a bit put off the way Anna talked about her kitchen like it being the hell on earth. For 2,5 years? What a pain.... Lots of people would love to have such space for a kitchen. And lots of people live a happy life with a IKEA kitchen. (and Ikea kitchens are not even the cheapest kitchens imp) She had all the necessary working appliances, lots of storage, light and even fancy decoration. Just because they made a bad decision where to put the sink...Now the will waste 40000 or even more and customer made cupboards, another useless but cool looking aga and a wine cooler to have a insta worthy cuisine. Sure, it's more sensible invested money than Stephs but nonetheless grifted.

Reactions: 17
Not Stephending but SJ has been diagnosed here with everything from thyroid disease to ectopic pregnancies, and various mental disorders with may or may not be the case. We only see small clips of what she’s like and of course your going to be “on” if you’r vloging or you’ll end up with videos as dull as Dulmars

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.