The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delmar and Tatty are still at under 2% of their goal with 9 days to go, anyone surprised???

Today's flog was interesting, Fanny did most of the filming herself, I'm hopeful it's a sign 🙏. I also think Maaike's mother getting so many bad comments is a bit unfair, I thought her outfit looked lovely on her - it fitted well. We aren't all skinny giraffes!!
The snorting Squirrel Cameltoe still managed to put in some of his iconic annoying interruptions though. He couldn't help himself and had to correct Maaike's mother in the pronunciation of Hydrangea. He truly is a despicable person. I don't have a violent nature at all but he brings out a side in me I haven't explored much before...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Don't believe everything SJ says about her mom. She also stated her mom never gave her any birthday presents. Yeah right, my ass. The both of them happily accept money and gifts from total strangers. Couple of frauds the lot of them.
In the same video, Isabelle said it was true and she added :"Well... I gave you the gift of life !" (said with her - and mine hahaha - French accent).

True and oh the 'My Mother never read to me as a child' :rolleyes:
Again, Isabelle said it was true and something like : " A child should be able to manage with the pictures and their imagination".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looked like it was In 3 pieces, or the mirror was broken!
Yes, the mirror is in three pieces because it is an antique mirror. In the 18th century they didn't have the technique for making greater mirrors. Look at he mirrors in the mirror gallery in Versailles or Petit Trianon etc.

Screenshot (756).png

Reactions: 25
Oh yes...... she thinks she is a "authority" on Everything!
Sadly she has no taste and cannot see it for she is , what we say here - Fanny is "very up herself" and those people never change !
You'll be happy to hear that her lack of taste is actually the running gag in her entourage. This is why everybody is always joking with the "this is my favorite" expression (that "joke" was actually started by IJ, who used the same words to further shame anybody who broke something in the HMN ) even in SJ's presence. When she's not in the room however, the disdain for her sense of style turns a bit bolder. A lot bolder, actually. Fun times!

Still her daughter dotes on her and tend to say nice things about her.
It's actually because of that daughter and her compulsory vlogging behavior the world knows exactly how evil the mother is. If SJ so dearly loves the old hag she could have kept her out of the line of fire, but she used her own mother to gain more sympathy for herself and outed the devil in IJ. Would she be grateful for the exposure? I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Life can bite you in the bum...... you head into very bad financial worries that you cannot get out of or your health goes from bad to worse..... bailing her out or that old chateau will be the less of your problems.
When you are young you never think this will happen to you but it can .
It's true....we only think we are in control... we are never in control.

Reactions: 18
IJ admitted on camera that she did not give Stephanee any birthday presents. She didn’t believe in it. I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I believe she said something like I gave you the gift of life.
When will you realize not to trust ANYTHING any of them say on camera? It's all bullshit. I've seen the gifts IJ gave and I've seen her giving them. They are lousy gifts (real cheap stuff that she then loudly labels as "practical"), but gifts nevertheless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
When will you realize not to trust ANYTHING any of them say on camera? It's all bullshit. I've seen the gifts IJ gave and I've seen her giving them. They are lousy gifts (real cheap stuff that she then loudly labels as "practical"), but gifts nevertheless.
Life can bite you in the bum...... you head into very bad financial worries that you cannot get out of or your health goes from bad to worse..... bailing her out or that old chateau will be the less of your problems.
When you are young you never think this will happen to you but it can .
There was a follower who commented on Queenies rant that she was worried as to who would look after SJ when her mother died? I'm not sure if she was going to volunteer. I did wonder where she got the impression that her mother looked after her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they were speaking of Steph's childhood in this video ?
Maybe, things got a bit better when the child became a sort of "adult" ?

I don't see Isabelle having lots of love for any children...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the same video, Isabelle said it was true and she added :"Well... I gave you the gift of life !" (said with her - and mine hahaha - French accent).

Again, Isabelle said it was true and something like : " A child should be able to manage with the pictures and their imagination".
Hmmmm. My grandmother was a teacher. My mother also read to me. My grandmother taught me phonics when I was three. She also had me writing in cursive by the time I entered kindergarten. I took several courses with the grade ahead of me. I took AP courses in high school and tested in the upper 2-4% on every standardized test I took. Top 4% percent on the PSAT. Straight As all thru school including college. I am quite certain it all was a result of reading early and easily due to what they taught me.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I have been tested and I can read nearly 1000 words per minute with full comprehension. (Which comes in handy trying to keep up on here 🤣)!

Wonder how much of a difference it would have made if “Mummy” wasn’t such an awful self-centered person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't see Isabelle having lots of love for any children.
Isabelle is all about Isabelle........ just the sight of her claw coming out for the better Gift Grab items. Yik !!
She squirrels them away in her apartment but now we have a big old Squirrel Boyfriend who pops up to that apartment and takes things like her favourite china to play with!
Ooooo I would love to be a fly on the wall when or if Squirrel Boyfriend fronts up in SA !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Let the hate site decide:
👍for Stephanie's legs or ❤for Mummy's
There is a photograph that sticks in my mind of Mummy Dearest and Fanny dressed like two, two bit ho's and I found it quite shocking. Shocking in the sense that a mother would be in the same photograph as a daughter wearing stockings and little else. Now double that down, when you look at Mummy, she's dressed no better. I then thought any daughter would be affronted if her Mother dressed like that. What is their dynamic????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think snorts is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.
Nothing in that nasty excuse for a man's body is trapped. He's literally letting it all come out.

@Clara Burnett A question for you. I've been reviewing past threads as time permits. It may have been asked before, but I haven't run across it yet. What do the local villagers think of SJ and her Shitoo? It seems even from the vlog where her and Ollie went to a community meeting that she's not very involved with the villages nearby....just curious.
It has been asked indeed, over and over, and my answer stays the same: they don't think of her at all. She doesn't get out much, has no real local friends or other ties to the local community. There are stories going around about her lifestyle and I'm sure some of the local population might have some gossipy interest in her, but most of the locals have absolutely no feel for her intrigues and ineptitudes. It's not that kind of a community anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Kathy comes across as very calm and rational…someone who was caught up in the hype (like many of us) and eventually came to her senses.
Good for her, she's straightforward, and as you say, rational. completely different from our other "friend"!

Reactions: 11
Both have old boney legs. Would not make me proud. Like some flesh on it.

I think they were speaking of Steph's childhood in this video ?
Maybe, things got a bit better when the child became a sort of "adult" ?

I don't see Isabelle having lots of love for any children...
Again, SJ got gifts beyond the gift of life from BOTH her parents, not just from Daddy Dearest. IJ might not remember (she has that age) but she wrapped up some nasty stuff for her little princess. Where do you think her predilection for tat comes from?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Isabelle is all about Isabelle........ just the sight of her claw coming out for the better Gift Grab items. Yik !!
She squirrels them away in her apartment but now we have a big old Squirrel Boyfriend who pops up to that apartment and takes things like her favourite china to play with!
Ooooo I would love to be a fly on the wall when or if Squirrel Boyfriend fronts up in SA !
Remember when someone sent a box of champagne? IJ was straight on it and removed bottles straight away for herself.

I vote for Diesel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.