The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they all are a lovely family. The boy is very lucky to be raised by them and they do a very good job in parenting. I feel very sorry for them, if there had been some tragic event in the past.
All that matters is that they are happy and are taking care of each other. The rest is none of our business.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Geez I was sure I typed “her” not “his”. Her ring looks like a peridot her birthstone.

Reactions: 6
i am sure there will be more leaks...iff all those radiaters are the same quality and age...i guess its a matter of time..i would get mad if i lived in a place like that...and they cant check all the places all the time..so its waiting for another leaking ceiling...and madame goes on holiday..just like in Louis XIV his time..when the court left one chateau filled with piss and tit...and moved on to the next... 🙄 so the staff could muck out the place..
Didn't Amaury and Dan go and buy a whole load of radiators to fit? Weren't the measurements taken ages ago?
I don't understand their thinking (or lack of thinking)
On another note:

Thanks @Jeeves for previous posts on Dr.Who trivia. How exciting to live in the midst of it all.

@Juniperod, personally don't want to see her downfall and enjoy the fact that patrons keep on giving. How else can they see that their ineptitude and ways help us keep faith in what not to do.
We all need lessons in life.
In the UK, we know not to vote for a piss poor party in Government. We know that real people (key workers) do more to keep the economy going than a nobody in the middle of France. Yes, we all need something to measure standards by. She has her place and people will learn. Some have a harder lesson than others.It is amusing that they gush over her and try and control her narrative. No one is going to change her modus operandi. Given the amount of Tattlers who are on here though and more joining every day! It seems that Social Media is providing lessons in what not to do. It is a sad reality she and her ilk will face when they look in the mirror and realise there are only so many stuffed squirrels and porcelain that can provide comfort.
So no, I don't wish for her downfall, I won't wait for it. I will observe and watch how others wake up to the false promises that someone like her will never deliver. We are not a cancel culture site.They have created their own world and own familial connections like any group does.
I enjoy the comparisons that others use the same opportunities to actually do the work needed and it does show her up for what she is.
Who knows in the long run what will happen. These threads have been running for a while and it's the same old story with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 986261

Meanwhile: The grown-ups are making more progress! How exciting.
Personally, I find them as dull as dishwater.
Beige, formulaic and contrived JAGs. ( Just another Grifter)
If I’m going to waste any time following bludging lifestylers in the Chateauverse, I’d rather spend it watching CD so I can really get the BP up and moan about the:

Phenomenon of hapless, brainwashed Patreons
Ever-changing cast of grovelling misfits
Plethora of coattailing would be YouTube grifters
Age inappropriate relationships
The anachronistic Oxford crew
Thor
Potential for implosion

Watching Snorts and Stephame-me’s discomfiture at the wearing of the David apron blog was Yoitube gold. 😉 Not that I can be bothered with Curtis as a perma follow; there’s only so much hair flicking and posing one can stomach. Somehow I don’t think he’s flavour of the month at HMN. Tattling about these twats is highly addictive. Watching the Fleuries is not.
JMHO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Patrons video :

OMG... the vibe when they moved the big mirror... : Amaury not amused at all, Dan always looking at his best friend in a very telling way, Michael P. trying to lift the general mood and PhiPhi doing his best...

It was time for Amaury to leave Lalande for a long break IMO - or there would have been a Murder at the Chateau !

PS: Could someone explain why the Chatelaine was in her undergarments at the end of the video ?? :unsure:
Isn’t she always?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The lies go even further than that: she has not been quarantining for a week and was not even in London that long. She's just saying that to prevent us from having a justified round of pandemic outrage against her again. I'm sure all her new patrons are buying into her tit and eat it like it is salted butter. On the rise, still, but the fall awaits. She already has too much money on her hands, doesn't know how to spend it. With more to come, the missteps will become more and more fatal. No rest for the wicked, but not meant as a joke: the truly wicked always fall pretty hard.

She went out all right, she went all out, as they say. And wasn't in her apartment either, or maybe just that day.

Just the announcement of a filmed interview with Larkin’s wife Marie fills me with disgust. SJ is by far the most immoral woman I’ve ever met. By suggesting she and her channel have the approval of someone like Marie, she hopes to disguise her many shortcomings and appeal to the more sane part of her audience. Her use of other people for her own benefit just knows no boundaries or shame.
What is happening, people who are brain washed are finally seeing (very slowly) she lies about the stupidest things that can be Googled such as staying in London. I can bet you my next paycheck she was staying at the Ritz or Savoy, or some very expensive boutique hotel, that will provide room service, because at her apartment, she would have to clean it herself and order the food to be delivered. She is spending money like its water, its new to her and have those funds at her disposable is like a kid in a candy store. It will not end well I promise. I have seen clients start getting large monthly checks from various sources had it spent before next check was to arrive. Never paid taxes or even their overhead, she will come crashing down and I think with all of this discussion of how she spends her money on here on junk Patreon may step in!

Reactions: 17
We have a jointed doll for drawing with a base, MIL had one without. I had decorated them together in our studio, in a dancing pose. Then, after some time, I thought that the mannequins should have a different posture.
They now dance the fanny-flasher tango.
I have obviously been infected by the Lalaland virus.

View attachment 986281
It's the Tango variant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Water is not free in France. Quite expensive. Imagine their water bill after one month !
Plus the problems for the general water supply in the area if everyone did this (which nobody does).
The only solution is to insulate all the pipes to protect them from the frost.
Everyone does this in France.
Time for the Gift Grab jumpers to make an appearance.... I knew they'd come in handy.. lagging...the pipes will look so pretty. 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't Michael do that with this cottage as well, promise a time capsual with peoples name on the bricks that were saved? I'm curious to know if any of his patreons got their promised patreon cards?
Yes…it was a long time ago, but I seem to remember he asked people to send letters and he would place them in the capsule, unopened and unread. I thought it was a terrible idea…100 years from now, someone opens the letters and reads about how MPK is a greedy, lazy grifter! I doubt his Patreons got their promised cards…or, some did and some didn’t…it was probably “hit and miss” (which perfectly describes MPK!).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was someone named Christine Brown (Stephanie J) who responded to the patron complaint video (m.youtube.com/watch?v=TEb5kI7bJ-k). I would like to respond to her.

YouTube videos are not free to watch, it works with internet connection which is not free. People pay for Cinemas, Theatres & some TV programmes & YouTubers are paid by YouTube for the videos they create. So SJ is being paid for her video's & viewers pay for the internet to watch those videos.

The donations (money) was asked for through patreon & the gifts was encouraged by opening them in video's. This could easily have been stopped by SJ. Mentioning names on videos is done free by other youtubers with no gifts attached. It's called shout-out. People who want to advertise their skills, talents or business can send links or pictures instead of gifts.

For those who are still patrons, SJ does not intend to stop patreon, she now sees it as a subscription service. It started with just a mower for her mum & I think Anna Fleurie is the same, 1 project has turned to 5 projects & they need more patrons. SJ & Anna appeared on the BBC online business section talking about how they are getting people to fund homes they can't afford. They're trying to make it look normal so those like Tatiana & Sadie can beg to fund a house & horse online. www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59950666

EVERYONE was affected by the pandemic not just Chateau owners.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can bet you my next paycheck she was staying at the Ritz or Savoy, or some very expensive boutique hotel, that will provide room service, because at her apartment, she would have to clean it herself and order the food to be delivered.
Poor Marie Wiik gets chronic diarrhea every time she steps foot in Don Jarvis’s London flat. Goodness knows what bacteria is living on those surfaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally, I find them as dull as dishwater.
Beige, formulaic and contrived JAGs. ( Just another Grifter)
If I’m going to waste any time following bludging lifestylers in the Chateauverse, I’d rather spend it watching CD so I can really get the BP up and moan about the:

Phenomenon of hapless, brainwashed Patreons
Ever-changing cast of grovelling misfits
Plethora of coattailing would be YouTube grifters
Age inappropriate relationships
The anachronistic Oxford crew
Thor
Potential for implosion

Watching Snorts and Stephame-me’s discomfiture at the wearing of the David apron blog was Yoitube gold. 😉 Not that I can be bothered with Curtis as a perma follow; there’s only so much hair flicking and posing one can stomach. Somehow I don’t think he’s flavour of the month at HMN. Tattling about these twats is highly addictive. Watching the Fleuries is not.
JMHO
Ooooh…JAGs should not only be added to the Tartlet lexicon, but is thread title worthy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Dan been appointed "Lalande caretaker" for January and part of February ?L'homme á tout faire" (= handyman) ?

Question : does he get extra money or is the deal ; "You can film at the Chateau and it'll be your new salary" ??

Anyway, Dan is under strict supervision... !

Isabelle Jarvis

3 hours ago
Did you hear me from SA shouting there is a key!!!!! Well done with your locks love it!

Hide reply

sDOzckJ3fVuwmnUeaAOc_gDA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Escape to rural France

1 hour ago
emoji_u1f601.png
emoji_u1f602.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some sane people at last :

Kristyn

6 hours ago
Why doesn’t Anyone fix the heating at this place? This lady brings in the equivalent of a middle class person’s income for one year in ONE MONTH!! COME ON!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I was just thinking about Don Jarvis’s statement about her and Phyllis doing PCR tests. So we have received intelligence that Don Jarvis and the chateau actually had Covid in November. The UK govt guidance, as of last month, is that you should not take a PCR test within 90 days (3 months) of a positive test as it may show up positive once again and effectively give you a false read. Soooo if SJ has taken a PCR test (which she is obliged to do in order to enter SA) then there is a high risk she’ll be grounded and quarantining in the UK for 7 days. Hence her nervous anticipation of her result - if she had nothing to hide her results would be of no concern to her travel plans. I suspect she’ll come up negative because most people don’t have issues with the PCR tests after 1 month of first being positive.
Thanks for explaining this, because I was starting to doubt my own info and thought I might have been wrong about her having Covid. Good to know I wasn't and it makes the whole idea of quarantining more sensible. Now I wish I could somehow prove she did not quarantine (because she really didn't), but that would endanger my identity here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder how much do they pay Caro ? 😂

Nico
18 hours ago
Does anyone know what is going on with the heating?? Has Stephanie addressed it in a Patreon video or even a regular video that I have managed to miss. Is there a reason that they are waiting to get it fixed, seems ridiculous!!

Hide reply

caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
They have discussed this issue continuously on the Vlogs. The chateau is in the middle of a rural area in the middle of a pandemic. They need a Geothermal expert, a good new overal design for all the wings, new radiators (more per room) and they are adding more insulation as they renovate. They insulated the attics, Natti's and Gerry's appartments, under Isabelle's appartment and now are working on the Grand Salon. Also the rendering of the outer skin will begin this year. Rome was not built in a day. A five year plan is ambitious enough.
Show less

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think you nailed it. She’s testing positive because she had it. Next question. Did she have it and then travel back to the Shitoo, or did she get it traveling at Christmas and made it back before she tested positive? If so, how did she get into London? She’d need a clear test to get in. Maybe she’s quarantining because she tested positive on arrival? I bet it’s a big old mess. Her lies can’t keep up.
According to my latest info, she got it the last time she was in London, Christmas shopping with Dan. She told everyone it was just a cold, but she did test positive on her return. Because she was 'so busy' with the advent vlogs she only used the self-tests at home and only much later had a PCR test, which came back negative, at least that's what she said to everyone at the shitoo at the time.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.