The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true, never got real confirmation and I was too disgusted myself to even go there. However, since then, it has been pointed out to me that there were at least the two occasions where SJ and Selmar retreated together, leaving the others at the dinner table. I have quite a bit of imagination myself, but actually not much is needed to conclude what happened there, even though I wish it didn't happen at all. Anyway, I suppose we will never know for sure (unless someone took pictures or couldn't stop vlogging...) but in hindsight I have to change my opinion and assume it did actually happen between the two of them.

Reactions: 31
I never did get this exhibit. Who went! it’s in the middle of nowhere. They went to all that trouble and it looked awful. The farmhouse is not the right venue.

Reactions: 15
I hope Steph one day realises this.
That day came a long time ago and went by without any plans for change. She knows all too well what her messy behavior and demanding lifestyle does to others, but is not interested in their well being. As soon as she notices the downgrade in character, energy levels and willingness to comply she starts looking for others to replace them in her entourage. She never looks back and just changes the narrative as if they were never there. Or she keeps up appearances by saying how much she loves them and misses them, but she can understand they needed to go live their own lives.

SJ broke his spirit, it will be hard for him to find it back. I have personally seen this happen to many of her devotees. It really sucks to be considered nothing but narc-supply and one will have to do a lot of soul searching afterwards to prevent it from happening again.

I noticed today while perusing the numbers on Patreon that Dans patreon numbers haven’t really moved. While the others have, even MOLD. And he has done NOTHING!
He has bought himself some more patrons, thats what he's been doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
If it’s a dildo, Snorts will claw that gift out of the box.
Talking about dildo's...there has been an incident years ago at her HMN when a rather famous conductor of an orchestra she was hosting came into the kitchen with what he found in one of the drawers in his guest room: women's underwear and a dildo. It was quite an embarrassing situation obviously and the kitchen was filled with relatively strangers, so SJ could not admit to being the owner of the 'lost and found'. I would have killed to be in that kitchen at the time to see her face! Hi-la-ri-ous! But when you think of it, who does that? Who leaves that in a guest room when you expect guests?

I really wonder why though, because SJ also asked her Dutch friend Kim Raad to stay and keep an eye on things. Maybe he's just working his hours and because it's cold he rather works inside. Not much gardening to do at the moment. He just pretends to be the lord of the manor to make fun content for his vlog.

Reactions: 30
Fanny is a Vampire and sucks the life force out of them.

Reactions: 19
Plus Amoury seems more than capable of banging out multiple jobs in a timely manner. Time to trim the fat at the Chateau- beginning first with 120lbs of Nostrils! Get Cat back in there to organize the china pantry or whatever the hell it is! Hire someone capable of editing and filming videos. Things have a sunnier outlook when actual working adults take charge!

She really has poor taste in men.
Raunchy

Reactions: 12
SJ, that's who... remember, Hitachi magic wand, on the kitchen list.

Reactions: 27
Looks like he is actually working

Reactions: 8

new thread reported

wow ye move so fast 20 pages behind ...lol Joy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.