The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, YouTubers burn the fuck out in usually 2 years. It’s hard enough to just live life, let alone live it, film it, and edit it every day. It’s even worse if you’re not really making any money from it. That’s why there’s Patreon. It’s to at least pay them a little something so they can keep making videos you like. She just blew up the model. However, it’s running her ragged and she’s aging fast, just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 20
Dan's last vlogs :

There's something I don't quite understand : Is he working full time at Lalande as a handyman now ? Is he paid for being a handyman ? Or still a part-time gardener ? I suppose the hourly rate is not the same...

How do they organise his new role at the chateau ? Why have they waited all these years before fixing and restoring all this locks/doors/old walls ?

Are Dan's vlogs exclusively about Lalande from now on ? Questions, questions, questions.

His followers will find the whole situation bizarre... and boring (they want to see him and his family living a rural French life). But I suppose he'll be "saved" by all the Lalande superfans watching his new vlogs. What's going to happen when the Chatelaine and her court will be back ?

Reactions: 19
When the Chatelaine & her court return stuff will have been accomplished. In addition to what Dan's going, I can only imagine how organized the shitoo will be, including Natti's computer records. Those two girls (Sabine & Marie?) have OCD and it would be fun to watch them bring a skip into the courtyard and toss out all the old junk, ugly tat and stuffed animals while SJ and Squirrelboy are gone!

Reactions: 21
Squashed Nuts approves and is eagerly awaiting the delivery.
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
I noticed today while perusing the numbers on Patreon that Dans patreon numbers haven’t really moved. While the others have, even MOLD. And he has done NOTHING!

Reactions: 13
Jilted by the Princess
Don’t forget that there was a campaign of sorts to freeze him out. Felt sorry for him in kitchen with Antoine on his birthday opening presents. Absence of Stephanie love bombing him. The guys making him the butt of their joking. Probably encouraged behind the scenes by our dear SJ.
she had to get it on camera that she was concerned about Selmar being catfished in order to save herself if it did in fact go south and to avoid blowback on her.
As tattlers were musing about the genesis of an intimate relationship between the two I couldn’t help but see parallels of behaviour between Selmar & Steve towards La Jarvis. Steve’s undivided attention and unbridled infatuation. Hopefully unrequited! Maybe he could also see $$$$.

Reactions: 15
I forgot they were there.

Reactions: 10
Maybe he gets a monthly salary and can organize his work for himself, probably from a list of jobs to be done (made up by Nutty or Amoire )

If you want to see rural French life follow the Dutch couple, I think it’s called French Country Life

Reactions: 11
From the chat and vlogs I got the impression he is taking on a maintenance/caretaker role while everyone is away from LL to ensure what heating remains still functions without flooding the place. Be curious to know if he and Stephanme developed a HoneyDo list or if those are just annoying issues he's decided to fix.

Reactions: 18
I had to do this with an employee, who constantly stank. I too implied it might be a medical issue. She was so nice. and said she'd see what she could do. She said 'How embarrassing for you to have to tell me, thank you'. I died.
Had this happen, too. The manager wanted to fire her because her cloths were clean but she smelled musty and “like a dog.” When I spoke with the employee I found out that she had a front loading washing machine. I told her how to clean it and the problem was solved.

When I watch CD I always imagine that it smells musty, like everything. Dusty, musty and like an ashtray.

Reactions: 15
Cool story, bitched:

so I am interested in making cocktails, and I joined a Facebook group called cocktails and cocktalk.
I thought it is about chatting about the art of making cocktails.

it wasn’t. 99% of the posts weren’t about cocktails.

they.. they were about ….

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.