The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...as to your assessment of her accounts...the messiness...that’s part of the intent here...the ditzy girl act...this is how she gets away with her scam. It’s how she will wiggle her way out of everything. she is the consummate actress...and all are falling for her act....and will continue to do so...’she is just so unorganized’...‘so unaware of finances’...’not sure how this happened’ 🙄🙄🙄...I can hear it all now...the total BS...

...she knows exactly what she is doing...and how to work the room...she is hoarding money like a mofo...and knows where all the euros, dollars, pounds...and various accounts are located...and so does the Isabel monster...this is all planned and executed even better than they anticipated.

...just checked....the beyotch is now raking in over 34K american $ per mo...just in patreon...now doesn’t that just make you all feel warm and fuzzy inside...😈
I agree with you, a big part of her is calculating, but I think the inner Fanny now realises she has created her own version of Frankenstein and it scares the tit out of her. I very much doubt she envisioned just how huge sums of money would come her way.

Yes…after helping Billy move the library last Friday, MPK was sick and projectile vomiting on Saturday, but now he’s well enough to go on his trip today. I wouldn’t get within 10 feet of him! Sounds like he had the norovirus…VERY contagious and miserable. Can you imagine if he contaminated a gay sauna? 😆
"Very contagious and miserable, yep that just about sums up Teabag.

Ireland ? 🤔😉

Please @MojoDublin don't read ! 😅

Maybe you mean Northern Ireland... 😉
Yes I realised that it was a little mistake, but not if you are Irish. For a moment I thought something had happened while I was sleeping and the Tans had returned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know why most of you think Phyllis is a one-dimensional blowhard. In tonight's gag, he uttered Be-ewe-ttiful 19 times !!
(yes, i know, I need one of arfarf's pies.... and a life!). But, interspersed with that is:
Wow!
That's darling! (new and affected)
Nice!
Stunning!
Lovely!
Oh !
Ohh!
Oooh! Indicating that he is not a 'one-way monkey' (Is THAT what Selmar said 98 threads ago?)

The collective remainder of grifters also used " Boootttiful" 19 times (spooky, possums).
But of interest was Potts reaction at around the 5 minute mark. The door creaks open, and philly enters, Potts glances with, not quite derision or contempt, but disinterest. Actually, greetings and smiles from no-one (Fanny was deep into one of those useless journals already stuffed full of fire starters, leaving no room to journal anything) .

Actually, I do like Marie, (and Antoine) which, i am sure, will just make her year 😁.
I like Marie & Antoine as well (although I know we don't discuss children). However, some cow (Kimberly Bennett) had the nerve to critize Antoine on today's chat. Thankfully she was corrected, but I do hope Marie & Nic reconsider Antoine's participation in the GAG, because he's a child and it's not right that he be exposed to online criticism.

Kimberly Bennett
3 hours ago (edited)
I love everyone at la lande. I must say though I got very annoyed by how the boy kept snatching things out of his mom's hands. My mom wouldn't have let me nor would my kids do that to me. Very rude and spoiled.

Hide reply
Shirley Westhead
2 hours ago
Antoine is a Very well behaved young man and I am not sure what you think you saw but I have just re watched and didn't see him snatch anything he is far too well behaved to do that

Oh my word, he's HOTTER and HOTTER!! Sizzle! Mr. Fleurie is my Mr. Darcy. ::swoon::
I'm just glad they don't have a pond for Mr. Fleurie to swim in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have probably led a fairly innocent life and can't begin to imagine what it must be like to sit on a sofa squeezed between your current chap and your ex. How must it feel for Snorts to sit so close to Potts knowing where they have both been? just weird and icky on so many levels.
You are not wrong. But if that's the level of weirdness our Snorting Cameltoe is bothered by, his days at her side must be even more numbered than I suspected. Everything about living with SJ breathes weird and icky and giving those feeling much thought is ones cheapest ticket out of there.

Reactions: 29
Where do you all think the cock and the crow are right now???
Did the fly off to Paris before heading to SA?
Or are they staying in her London dump before heading to SA??
Maybe ol' Snorty camel toe will have to "miss the flight" to SA and stay in London with Bubble girl in tow??
You know....in case his big, high school production commences. That thar is a big acting break that may open many cellar doors for him! Down there he can get to the "root" of his problems from his scalp to his nose!
( I figured ol Phyllis And his alias @ little dum puppy love crap would appreciate my 8th grade play on words.
Hairs to you, Snorts.
Protect that nut! Sharks in SA. Nosh! Nosh!
Maybe they took Maaike or however you spell her name and her mom back to the Netherlands and are visiting PJ’s family.

Reactions: 9
The best thing she could do is sell that Shitoo to someone who could convert it to a chateau. Surely there’s some US rich person with too much money who will make her an offer!
I'm sure there is such a person, but what would SJ be without her dump?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve finally caught up. I keep wanting to respond to posts but always feel I miss a few when I go back. Doesn’t quite put me back where I left off.

When I watched the GAG it was because I didn’t want to miss any information about the goings on at the Chateau. I have long ago now unsubscribed and stopped watching. I would love to know why some Tattlers still hate watch on FF. Why bother? Are you still addicted to the LL fantasy? No judgement.

We don’t agree with her method of fundraising so in my mind one should not support it by watching. I never thought about the whole evil logistics of the GAG until I read here. I agree Money and effort can be put to much better use. In any case I doubt any of the money actually gets to the root cause of the charities she supposedly is supporting. Where is the proof she has paid them the money?

Is GAG registered as a charity? Does one have to declare it’s a charity? Who is monitoring that she is in fact giving that money to who she says she is. What about the tax on her YouTube earnings? There is a lot of murky water around this channel. Is it something her accountant is looking at too?

Reactions: 17
though he can't waltz into SJ's bedroom anymore now that SS is there!
Oh, he still comes in, believe me. The Snorting Cameltoe has been told Potty can access whenever Potty wants to access and if Snorts has a problem with that he'd better find a different sleeping arrangement. Camelpants tries to lock the doors in search for a bit of privacy but that does not help much and only pisses off not only Potty but SJ too: she needs those doors open to stay connected to the drama of the moment, whether it is planned or random.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah, I remember looking into those stats when they first started to appear in D.C.
Reagan simply shut down Saint Elizabeth's, the public mental institution. Went from 23K beds to 3K in a decade.
He was the one to start the issue here in California when he was governor-, yay

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The
I'm not a fan of the Fleuries but I guess they are saints when compared to SJ in terms of renovations & I think they were trying to send a message to her (or get more patrons) by releasing a similar video with better results. I think the Fleuries have a different way of manipulating the audience by doing (& showing) the opposite of what SJ is criticised for (finished projects) & they are winning. SJ is arrogant & has an ego & needs competition from more chatelaine's like her who are not yet on Ytube. Even though most of the chateau owners were inspired by SJ to join Ytube & patreon, she's not setting a good example with the way she handles her projects (with other people's money). Most of them bought homes they couldn't afford & would wish to get £30,000 per mth for renovations. SJ doesn't use french workers & professionals because she wants to cut corners & save for luxuries (expensive hotels, wine, travel etc) this is why Dan & Amoury are used for everything. I think the other 2 owners of Lalande are hardly involved because it is not them raising funds to renovate the place & she has helped them save money. The Fleuries gained 2,000 more subscribers in 2 days & 4,000 in 2 weeks.

@ KiKiGee said Chateau DIY did not include Chateau de Lalande, (again). Have they been dropped by channel 4???
I don't watch CDIY but I think Ch4 should replace Chateau de Lalande with de Bourneau one of the owners is from UK & is popular on insta. It will help promote her business.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Gwen's Family own a baking product business called Lesaffre which is described as the world's largest yeast producer & manufacturer by Wikipedia. I think it makes 2bn euros a ysar. They have branches all over the world but I don't know how much of the company the family still own. Billy showed his son one of their products in one of his videos.

And here's the Top 50 French Chateau's compiled by someone on YT. None of our chateau friends made it. youtube.com/watch?v=w9fJ2WzyR5I
The Fleuries were quite open they ran out of funds and due to lockdown couldn't make up with B&B income that was vital for their calculation and therefore decided to go on youtube and try to generate some income with renovation vlogging.

Legitimate, in my book.

Reactions: 19
I think the lake, per research done by Davey where he found it listed in a famous (possibly Napoleonic?) historic land map, is old. Somebody, maybe Davey, was poking around in the linings of the lake and saw it was old and man made.
I've heard it said, can't remember whether or not the source was reliable, that the lake predates the chateau. Berry and adjacent lands are the home of the etangs. Medieval monastery pisciculture/hydro engineering/water resource control, very cool. Very empowering.
It's actually called the map of Cassini or map of the Academy, the first topographic and geometric map established of the Kingdom of France as a whole, compiled in the 18th century. It's an often referred checkpoint because when properties or lakes etc are mentioned on this map, it means you can prove they existed before a lot of the current laws came into effect and you might have legal standing to protect your property from being affected by these laws. Especially in dealing with the "water police" in her area, SJ could have prevented the drowning of her lake by pointing them towards the map. Every land registry office in France, even online, show these maps as reference.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Where do you all think the cock and the crow are right now???
Did the fly off to Paris before heading to SA?
Or are they staying in her London dump before heading to SA??
Maybe ol' Snorty camel toe will have to "miss the flight" to SA and stay in London with Bubble girl in tow??
You know....in case his big, high school production commences. That thar is a big acting break that may open many cellar doors for him! Down there he can get to the "root" of his problems from his scalp to his nose!
( I figured ol Phyllis And his alias @ little dum puppy love crap would appreciate my 8th grade play on words.
Hairs to you, Snorts.
Protect that nut! Sharks in SA. Nosh! Nosh!
I have literally nothing to back up the story I heard of the two of them spending time with Snorting Cameltoe's family in locked down Holland. Something must be up as my precious leaks seem to be drying at a much quicker rate than before...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Ruby was left out. WHY??? 😿

View attachment 979022
Chateau DIY did not include Chateau de Lalande, (again). 🤔 Have they been dropped by channel 4???

14 HOURS AGO
chateaudiy

This one’s for our furry companions. What would we do without them? An unconditional love, that’s so precious.

Who have you seen on the big screen? 🐕🐈

In order of (stories):
@chateaucaillac @chateaudebrives @chateau_joli_bois @chateaudelafarecendras @chateaudelomenie @chateauderosieres @chateau_du_doux @chateauflore @chateaugiouxlimousin @chateaulabriance @chateaulagorce_frenchwedding @chateaulagrandemaison @chateaumareuil @escapetochateau_mas_de_pradie @chateaudesauge @domainedelabarde @domainedelasalle @chateaudemontvason

#pets #furryfriends #companion
Chateau diy shading lalande?sj surely doesn't consider poor Ruby a pet and a companion...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Maybe they took Maaike or however you spell her name and her mom back to the Netherlands and are visiting PJ’s family.
This is what I heard indeed, but I have not yet got confirmation of it. I suppose the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe was too excited to finally introduce his sugar mummy to his friends, if he has any left after the years of seclusion in her HMN.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At least Nic Tightpants took down his Christmas Tree by himself.
Fanny just left it for others.
I am about to give the Gift Grab a little look but I know I will fast forward most.

Morning All ! :love:
THEM
she had I don't know how many, 4 or five ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boyfriend is a difficult word. If SJ was dating a 47 year old he would probably also be her "boyfriend". DiCaprio is probably that young ladies "boyfriend". The alternative "Partner" sounds more permanent.

Reactions: 12
THEM
she had I don't know how many, 4 or five ?
Christmas trees

The big one in the salon
The aunt & uncles
Marie & Nicks
Peacock tree
Creature tree
Fanny's bed room (not sure is this creature tree?)
Pink Toile Tree

Not tree but garland and food decorations in the kitchen &
Lights around trees frame in court yard, Big tree (Dan already taken down with digger)

So 6 or 7 trees (8 if counting courtyard tree) and then the other decorations to take down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@anirishmammysadventures
I just looked at Brenda's postings. If she is a typical example of SJ's fans and patrons, it just demonstrates how unaware these people are of the vast differences between them and the people they worship. You can see from BG's posts that she is not very well educated. At least, her use of English grammar and spelling would suggest that. Also, her taste; the things she owns; her table settings, etc., say a lot about her. People like Brenda are delusional. Steph appreciates these people only because they fund her lifestyle. If it were not for that, there is no way that she would have any social interaction with them. They would never, ever, be part of her inner social circle, and neither she, nor her mother, would have anything to do with them if they did not want their continued support. The only person in the inner circle who remotely resembles a lot of these fans, is Gerry, and he is tolerated for obvious reasons. In some ways, BG and her ilk are to be pitied as they are needy, and the connection with the "famous/glamorous" Steph, meets their need. They have no idea that they are being exploited and don't realise how dismissive the wealthy Jarvis's would be if they encountered them in any other situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.