The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Mummy is a Big old Claw Gift Grabber too !
So is Squirrel ...... I would Love to see those two together at a Gift Grab when the "good stuff" comes out of a box ..... claws away!!!

While on the Gift Grab ..... OMG I just hate it when Fanny HAS to read out all the letters to her !!! So flipping Boring !!!!!!!!!!
Apart from the Immorality of the gift grab and the horrendous waste of money these fans spend sending her such junk, it was the letter reading that did it for me. How narcissistic are you that you have to read out 'You saved me Stephanie' letters to massage your ego? Nauseating.

My husband delights me with just the strangest things:

Sweeping up dust bunnies and calling me in to introduce them by name.
Taking an inflatable swimming pool to a NASCAR race so he can sit in it on the campground and drink beer.
Sprinkling our neighbors with a hose hiding behind a fence to make them think it’s raining.
Stealing the antenna off his buddy’s car to make them think the radio doesn’t work. Three times.
Having conversations with our dogs before he goes out of town so as to explain where he’s going and when he’ll be home. He also gives them jobs to do while he is gone. He’s dead serious.
I told him once I didn’t like that he came home and didn’t say hello, so when he comes home he yells Bubba, Bubba, I’m home!!! (We’re going on ten years of this now).
My current favorite. He broke both of his ankles in the last few years and loves to buy shoes. After he gets the shoes he puts them on and lays in bed with them on to “try them out”. He does this while only wearing his boxers. I’ve walked in the bedroom to find him in bed in his underwear with work boots on, tennis shoes, dress shoes, and boat shoes.

I die.
Hahaha. He sounds like a keeper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Apart from the Immorality of the gift grab and the horrendous waste of money these fans spend sending her such junk, it was the letter reading that did it for me. How narcissistic are you that you have to read out 'You saved me Stephanie' letters to massage your ego? Nauseating.

Hahaha. He sounds like a keeper.
My relationship with my husband has lasted 30 years due to a similar sense of humour!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Strange that someone with all those qualifications and skills should have so much trouble parking a car, putting the brake on, and taking his keys with him!
Maybe he was having a Non Emotional Intelligence Day? Happens to us all sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the pile up of gift grab boxes that await opening with Natti in Argentina. She is going to be busy upon her return - sorting, pulling out food products (unless the rats get to them first). How often do the delivery trucks arrive at LaLande with more prezzies!? Daily, I imagine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Maybe they took Maaike or however you spell her name and her mom back to the Netherlands and are visiting PJ’s family.
I don't think so because I'm pretty sure Dan was driving her car on his last VLOG, just for a little bit of it and then he was back in his own van. Oh sorry, its not her car, its the chateau's. I can't remember who actually bought it for the chateau, Nic or Potts?

Reactions: 5
And if our (at least some of us) suspicion is correct, concerning self-gifting, she (or Snorty) must have written some the cards themselves, maybe this is Snorty's real job, that can indeed keep him occupied :unsure:

• Sick
  • Wow
Doesn’t it seem odd that IJ and Percy are going away to the mountains. The arrival SJ and co. must not be imminent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yep, perfect summation! Theyve always seen the chateau as a holiday party house they could brag about ,not truly something to spend hard labor and time on. They are of that Oxford set who think they are too cool . I think the passing of Stephanie's father did take the wind out of Stephanie's sails and falling into a depression one cant fault her that. But yep, once the YouTube and Patron funding took off, she has much easier ability and opportunity to continue on with the needed work. She's also had two years now to come to grips with the influx of support , she needs to focus. Focus Stephanie! Oh, wait, what's that I see ...a squirrel holding a brooch! 🐿 💫💎🛍🧳
EXACTLY. UNFORTUNATELY the monthly $35k has gone to her head. She’s never had the capability nor the mental capacity to deal with real money and make it work for one’s goals. Apparently her prono papa was the driving force for monies and projects. His failing was in filling her head with princess fantasies, which is all she can deal with at this point.
she has no heating system and buys $30k in rotten wood paneling ????? WHO THE HELL DOES THAT ?
then brings her cousin in to deal with the ridiculous jigsaw puzzle ….. he latched onto Nutty and off they go…. All the while the wood worms are having a feast on the crap paneling. MY GOD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think this really is the crux of the issue - why invest in something so heavily, such is the amount that LaLande requires - to reap little of no return? It comes back to money again, she knows that she’ll come away with hardly anything if all three owners decide to sell, hence the focus on set dressing.
I dare say to @Lady Avonlea point, I was stunned when I saw the video where she discussed the massive amount of cash sunken into that dump and what it had been appraised at after all. If I were she, I’d be so stunned. That said, that revelation should have made her step back and assess what she’s done (or not done) to garner such a poor result.
that should have been the proverbial bucket of cold water thrown on her to wake her up. But no…. It was not. So what does she do ? Spends like a drunken sailor on CRAP 💩 from brocants and wood worm infested paneling, ridiculous architectural renderings that she KNOWS she’ll never bring to fruition, and party like it’s the end times.
I have to say, anyone who gives this broad one thin dime is out of their mind

❤ @oooLaLande, I do hope you are on the mend. 🏆 🧵title.
Much appreciation @MojoDublin ❤

View attachment 979030
😂😂😂😂 is that a parody for Dulmar or Gollum?

In the early 🧵's this was discussed...

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction. SJ now has her very own mutterer...

View attachment 981846

Have a look at the trailer.
Trailer - The Mutterer on Vimeo

Stephanie Jarvis's Mutterer/Snorter...
View attachment 981860View attachment 981869
WHO I ASK WHO WOULD GET INTO BED WITH HIM ? Well… we know who 🤮 but really ?

• Haha
Nutti's and Ann Marie's daily update... ☀🔥🔴🦞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
FRK is now hosting, "floral covid super spreader events"??? 🤧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.