Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Florida & gators. My first visit to Florida was number of decades ago visiting family in the Sarasota area. We went for a swim after dinner in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. It was a warm late December evening so it was dark out. There were others around the pool but we were the only ones swimming. When we got out of the pool we noticed the warning sign about swimming at one’s own risk due to alligators! The next morning we saw that there was a body of water just yards away from the pool! We did not go swimming again! I would imagine they had a good laugh about the dumb Canadians!
Also on another trip & visiting the Tampa aquarium discovered that there are Caymans in certain parts of Florida!
My first trip to Florida (also the Tampa Bay area) was coincidently to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival! It was held on a park grounds and all the fake Euro village set pieces were temporary. There was no castle! It was mostly tents as I recall. Weird to have tropical plants in a supposed Euro 1500s village. No alligators, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is ringing a bell with me....... Something about Selmar being vindictive 🤔
Well Chocolategoggles, I am sure he is... He came there to the rescue, but the princess did not want him. She took another Dutch man, with curls. Selmar must have wondered why, he is more her age and has skills & devotion too. He probably had hopes, and probably was gutted when Phillip snapped his price before his eyes. Wasn't that when he started to leave and look sullen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
omg that gag...Davey is sitting on that couch like a lost cuckoo who has landed in a henhouse...he can bearly keep his eyes open..they have been doing real work..putting up the trees in the courtyard...but thats a big secret untill tomorrows vlog...those trees are there already two weeks..but ok..she is always behind with her footage...its all a big secret..she has no prerecorded gags anymore...so they are live..they cannot even get the volume right.....what a silly bunch of grabbers...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If Selmar is serious about the project he shouldn't be wandering about everyday filming more vapid videos. He should be online or on the phone 24/7 drumming up pledges. I know he is making his way up to the ferry port, but his indolence and nonchalance and arrogance is really annoying! They both seem to be sitting back and just relying upon SJ's supporters, instead of marketing like mad.
... marketing the scam ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
TO be fair on ths point, I think something changed in the requirements recently because according to Positano Diaries, who is traveling to the UK with Holly ,who is the cutest ,most fit doggo ever, she mentioned she had to do something additional for Holly this year. Of course, she figured it out, but Selmar didn't.
Now you have to do a tapeworm treatment with an approved vet a day or so before you leave for the UK. I think that's the new requirement. You've always had to have a pet passport with a microchip and rabies vaccine at least 21 days prior. The rabies requirement is what takes time.

I don't think Selmar had any of the necessary documents for Diesel. If it was just the tapeworm treatment he could have joined Tattie 24 hours later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Re: Florida & gators. My first visit to Florida was number of decades ago visiting family in the Sarasota area. We went for a swim after dinner in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. It was a warm late December evening so it was dark out. There were others around the pool but we were the only ones swimming. When we got out of the pool we noticed the warning sign about swimming at one’s own risk due to alligators! The next morning we saw that there was a body of water just yards away from the pool! We did not go swimming again! I would imagine they had a good laugh about the dumb Canadians!
Also on another trip & visiting the Tampa aquarium discovered that there are Caymans in certain parts of Florida!
I lived in Florida, just north of Tampa, for 16 years and I saw MANY alligators. Some were even right beside busy roads where there were small canals. We even ate at a restaurant named Gators Dockside which served alligator entrees. It's not bad...kinda chewy...LOL

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
omg that gag...Davey is sitting on that couch like a lost cuckoo who has landed in a henhouse...he can bearly keep his eyes open..they have been doing real work..putting up the trees in the courtyard...but thats a big secret untill tomorrows vlog...those trees are there already two weeks..but ok..she is always behind with her footage...its all a big secret..she has no prerecorded gags anymore...so they are live..they cannot even get the volume right.....what a silly bunch of grabbers...
Everyone involved with CD, whether they live in that chateau farmhouse or pour money and gifts onto SJ's lap, is cuckoo!
I can't believe some Patron gave Nutty actual DIAMOND jewelry! Whoever that was is clearly not in their right mind.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now you have to do a tapeworm treatment with an approved vet a day or so before you leave for the UK. I think that's the new requirement. You've always had to have a pet passport with a microchip and rabies vaccine at least 21 days prior. The rabies requirement is what takes time.

I don't think Selmar had any of the necessary documents for Diesel. If it was just the tapeworm treatment he could have joined Tattie 24 hours later.
If Selmar cannot organize a doggie passport then I wonder how the "legal papers etc " will go when buying and running that darn big Chateau !!!

Morning All :love:

Heathcliffe ...... I am now a VIP ....... come on , stop being a "Chatty" and come into the VIP Lounge ;):cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
1. Running a B&B in the UK with an animal sanctuary sounds like a much more realistic endeavor and I'd be more than happy to already have the B&B part already! Throwing away life savings towards something so out of their means will sadly probably not end well.

2. Champagne- I think those at Lalaland drink more glasses of champagne in one week than I have had in my entire life. Not kidding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So for those of you who are not watching GAG, new travel restrictions scrapped Stefanny's plans to fly to South Africa for two days right now and surprise the old hag at the Spittoon Villain's fashion show.

She's also promising a total overhaul of the heating system in 2022. If the loo project is any indication, I expect the heating to be finished in 2222.

Ugh, Merry Spunkbubble also joined them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
2. Champagne- I think those at Lalaland drink more glasses of champagne in one week than I have had in my entire life. Not kidding!
Rose Cafe.... I cannot get over the people who send her real good $$ bottles of champagne !!! They must be Nuts and full of Money !!:oops:

So for those of you who are not watching GAG, new travel restrictions scrapped Stefanny's plans to fly to South Africa for two days right now and surprise the old hag at the Spittoon Villain's fashion show.
I just cannot watch it "live" anymore Jikki !
I can fast forward when its completed and boy I skip a lot !!
So..... SJ is still going to SA??
I suppose its the "getting back in" to France that will be hard but if Squirrel is not coming with her she can have a break from him. I get the feeling she can only take Squirrel Boy in small dozes these days !! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My first trip to Florida (also the Tampa Bay area) was coincidently to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival! It was held on a park grounds and all the fake Euro village set pieces were temporary. There was no castle! It was mostly tents as I recall. Weird to have tropical plants in a supposed Euro 1500s village. No alligators, though!
I used to go to that festival every year!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SJ was getting irritated by BJJ at the start of the gift grab! He is extremely irritating and he showed his ignorance not knowing when the Renaissance was! Davy had to correct him!

Nobody could hear a word BJJ was saying as he had no mic but he kept wittering on, it's so annoying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hi, it's me, back with my bombast, Wikipedia entries and homophobia. My former ID became traceable so the internet had to be purged of it. Congrats to all the new VIPs and veterans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Silly may have been infected and there may be a giant tapeworm in his brain, which has completely altered his perception of reality ... he's trying to worm his way into a château ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.