The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, I hope they are not moving in with the little ones! It's not safe!
They're not. Must say I was relieved. It's not safe for children. Dan said he'd be coming to the HMN every day but be going home at night. And obviously he'll be available for emergency burst pipes in the middle of the night 🤣

Reactions: 19
Marie W clearly is exhausted by having had to do some actual work which was primarily making Christmas "reets" and painting her flat and studio which she managed to get either free of charge or very cheaply. She is clearly no longer happy in Haworth, which she had said she loved, or with her studio. She had lots of help and kindness from her two friends there. So, what has happened? Either the locals who put up with it for a while, got fed up with her camera being pointed at them and their shops all the time, or she realised she'd have to stop filming the high street ad infinitum, or maybe she's heard that she needs to register her business properly and pay rent, tax and insurance. I suspect the business she was running from that place was not legal and it all goes back to her never having had a business plan and never considering what she had to do to start a proper business legally. Maybe she will stay in Norway but I doubt if she will ever manage to stand on her own two feet and earn a living or run a business successfully and legally. If all she wants to do is Instagram, it's disgusting that she managed to beg for a free vehicle for no good reason. She now expects everything to be handed to her on a plate and free of charge!
In the United States they have a saying "she's full of tit" and "girl, bye."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They're not. Must say I was relieved. It's not safe for children. Dan said he'd be coming to the HMN every day but be going home at night. And obviously he'll be available for emergency burst pipes in the middle of the night 🤣
Isn’t he meant to be looking after the kids during the day?

Reactions: 14
Yes, and just like a cat, she knows that once the tit starts to stink someone will come along and scoop it up so she can do it all over again and again. Pew whee! Speaking of 'Whee!', I haven't heard her using this endearing term lately. I couldn't believe it the first time I heard her say 'Whee!' when she was moving the drinks cart. And then again when she was moving something else. Who does this outside of swinging a young child on a swing? I was so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm just watching Ryan's latest YT about buying/renovating houses, which I find interesting and he's doing his research now on how to make them profitable, rather than a fantasy property! He's also a lot calmer in these videos.

Then I just remembered when he visited Lalaland and was flirting with Stef, even Boy Meth-rick called him out. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you missed an opportunity there mate, cos you could have been SJ's latest plaything, instead of Sir Snorts!

Before you all come for me, who would you prefer, Sir Snorts or Ryan? At least Ryan can film and edit, he can be funny, he speaks fluent French, he'd be helpful around the Shitshow, and not just able to lay tables, badly. And talking of laying, I think he'd be better in that area too! Wink, wink!

Then again, it's not too late. Once his teeth are fixed he should head to Lalaland! I'm sure Dan and Amoury need an extra set of hands to move all of Sir Snort's grandparent's crap into the van. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One of the comments on Anna and Phillip's patreon video, thanked them for the Christmas postcard they'd received. How refreshing that chateau owners had the courtesy to send their patrons a Christmas card. Wonder how many of Fanny's patrons received a Christmas card?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a wonderful laugh. The best thing in the Chateau is Amaury's neat workshop and the makeshift shelves for storage.
Looking forward, I am really going to enjoy the day when they expose the painted beams. So much detritus under the Narnia floor...
They'll be shovelling tit for ages- oh wait, nothing new there.
Her attitude reminds me very much of a cat. Business in the tray and scrape the kitty litter all over it and walk away as of nothing has occurred.
2022, the rewind years!
As a crazy cat lady, I reject any comparison between SJ and cats!! 😉😆😼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her life isn't over yet. Look what happened to Jeffrey Epstein's friend Ghislaine. She thought she was living the grand life too until it all came to a not so glamorous end. I am not comparing what she did to what SJ is doing. It's just that it's not over until it's over! We shall see.
Yeah read this morning she may get a new trial as one of the jurors was a loud mouth and said they swayed the vote because they told other jurors about their own history of sexual abuse, which they didn't disclose in the jury selection process.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I was counting the sheep and must have fallen asleep
Don't know why they have the sheep, they are only decorations in the field to Fanny. She probably thinks she is being kind having them, but she never gets them shorn before its very hot. Is always someone else that realises it needs doing and does it. Never seen a vet come and check them either. Hopefully they are being better cared for by Kristy, she has vet friends and animal skills. She was very gentle when she sheared them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Don't know why they have the sheep, they are only decorations in the field to Fanny. She probably thinks she is being kind having them, but she never gets them shorn before its very hot. Is always someone else that realises it needs doing and does it. Never seen a vet come and check them either. Hopefully they are being better cared for by Kristy, she has vet friends and animal skills. She was very gentle when she sheared them.
I'm not into sheep but I saw a breed yesterday that are gorgeous. Valais Blacknose. If I had to have sheep these would be my choice except they are very expensive, one lamb could cost 3-4k euro.

• Wow
Watched Fleuries patreon....I don't watch them much.
So guys....it is like 12°F where I am at today. The cats water froze in their dish in the cat house in which we have a heater and a wood burning fireplace....
So how is it that SJ was walking around outside without a coat on her last video and the Fleuries want to do work and planting in their garden now?
Is it not cold in France in winter???
I mean there will be NOTHING planted here until April.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah read this morning she may get a new trial as one of the jurors was a loud mouth and said they swayed the vote because they told other jurors about their own history of sexual abuse, which they didn't disclose in the jury selection process.
Quoting myself here (sorry) But am I the only one who thinks it f**ked up how Jurors can talk to the press like this? Also I hate the culture and industry around jury selection in the USA. Here in NZ you you are required to go to court with about a 100 other possible jurors (selected from the electoral roll) There is a ballot and if your name comes up, you walk from edge of court room towards the jury box. Each lawyer has 6 'challenges' they can use to reject a juror before they sit down. I have walked up to jury box twice, first time challenged after about 3 steps, they last time I was literally bending to sit down! Also here the jury is not allowed to discuss what went on after a trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm just watching Ryan's latest YT about buying/renovating houses, which I find interesting and he's doing his research now on how to make them profitable, rather than a fantasy property! He's also a lot calmer in these videos.

Then I just remembered when he visited Lalaland and was flirting with Stef, even Boy Meth-rick called him out. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, you missed an opportunity there mate, cos you could have been SJ's latest plaything, instead of Sir Snorts!

Before you all come for me, who would you prefer, Sir Snorts or Ryan? At least Ryan can film and edit, he can be funny, he speaks fluent French, he'd be helpful around the Shitshow, and not just able to lay tables, badly. And talking of laying, I think he'd be better in that area too! Wink, wink!

Then again, it's not too late. Once his teeth are fixed he should head to Lalaland! I'm sure Dan and Amoury need an extra set of hands to move all of Sir Snort's grandparent's crap into the van. :ROFLMAO:
I wondered on that one visit if Cat and Ryan were going to get together! I sensed something in the air, but then nothing happened. Personally, and please don't flog me, but I enjoy Ryan! Would I want to date him, no, but I'd have him in a friend group and enjoy his silliness and humor. He's like the baby of the family type of goofy personality. I like how he's doing the math and research and thinking things through. Not to mention he appears to be from a decent family, and one that has a fair bit of experience doing what he's thinking of doing, and he seems the type that would listen to good advice. I kind of miss seeing him and Uncle Lee interact. I found the contrast between the two of them humorous.

Morning All ! :love:

Thank you Jikki2 for the new thread ..... not only ripped but smart too !!!!

Well...... Dan is the new Chatelaine !!!!

Dare you Dan --- get gussied up in Fanny's Yellow Mellow Dress and have Curtis do the photos while you are there!!

Go on all the Tartlettes Dare You !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.