The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gift will be small vase of blooms/ but recipients must return the vases upon exit
"By ek"... Marie let's hope West Yorkshire has coach loads of American Tourists in Shipley in May 'cos local folk ain't going t' 'andover that kind o' brass t' t' young lass to drone on 'bout nowt for
3 'ours...and then com' 'ome wi' I dare say a bunch o'weeds (Tattlers please read this in thick Yorkshire accent, think The Railway Children / The Secret Garden Dickon and Martha etc. Or the Dingles on Emmerdale). Yorkshire folk are tight at best o' times and don't like comers in and will tell thee so. Marie you have been warned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a Huguenot living next door to me in Kent. He seems quite nice - he’s white and by way of Trinidad!
We are very approachable. As befits rootless cosmopolitans who are ruthless plantation-owning capitalists.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
From yesterday's 1/6/22 CD's live chat...

Ben is hot for Teabag, Artist Andie W. is # instead of @, Frank is 👍

ben spence In love with mr Michael petherick
Andie W the #Ann P and #Angea Pal and
Frank Gyori Hit the like button, please

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Philip Janssen I’m so excited that this video is up! It’s been such a pleasure to work on it and to look back at the last year

Jelena has questions...
Jelena Novakovic With the trees planted, does that mean Stephanie will no longer have a view of people driving in and out from her bedroom?
Philip Janssen @Jelena Novakovic Davy took the sight lines from the windows into account, so it shouldn’t be obstructing the views too much :)
Jelena Novakovic @Philip Janssen thanks for that, as did wonder as know Stephanie likes her tower lookout of the comings and goings - especially the bread van!

DeAnn PHello @Philip Janssen My LIVE buddy
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen Glad to get to be here today too. Excited to see the updates
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Thank you ❤

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!!!!

👇From inside the HMN kitchen table.
Still Tranquil Hi Stephanie @the Chateau Diaries love you lots! I'd like to take you out on a date Steph!
Still Tranquil Jenkins is my name
Ruth Omg Philip this is a movie… you have worked so incredibly hard putting this together .. if you could all be loved any more…
Annette Toohey Philip are you doing any cooking ? xxx
Philip Janssen @Annette Toohey It wasn’t filmed, but I cooked yesterday! No blue garlic
Hanna Young @Philip Janssen , you should be proud of your blue garlic, my cookbook says it is art to make garlic blue..
Philip Janssen @Hanna Young I’ll take it

🤪
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi Stephanie! Did you take those beautiful photos of Paris in the Snow that were posted on Escape the other day? They were stunning!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey Sadly I didn't! I haven't been to Paris since November!
Jason Dubey You guys have done a tone of work and it shows. This is a great review of all the projects, and I think your viewers are enjoying the recap. Keep up the great work! @the Chateau Diaries
Jason Dubey This is a great update! A real crowd pleaser for sure. Don't forget to put my name back there!!!...LOL @the Chateau Diaries

SJ and BJJ have worked hard and need a month vacation, maybe more...
The Chateau Diaries @Holly Biggs Me too! It's strange to be making only 3 videos per week (1 here, 1 for my patrons, and 1 Chateau Unwrapped!). I miss chatting to everyone! But I'm loving the break

Teabag, ben spence is looking for you. No reply from SJ or BJJ.
Doing It Ourselves A nice surprise to see this pop up in my feed.

BJJ busy answering questions.
Philip Janssen @Christine brown I finished the tube , but it was just a regular porcelain glue from the local hardware store!
Philip Janssen @Sarah It’s filmed on Steph’s phone, an iPhone 13 Pro Max!
Philip Janssen @jannebu The windows that will be changing are at the back of the château! The ones facing the courtyard will remain in the same spot :)

BJJ is on vacation and there are no tables to set where he is going.

Sidra Shirazi When will we see new video from you @philip janssen
Philip Janssen @Sidra Shirazi As soon as possible! Probably late January :)

🤪
Kim Martin Stephanie I love the sense of responsibility to accountability and accuracy to the chateau you hold. You are a visionary. Once a girl with a dream, now a formidable woman who will not be stopped.
The Chateau Diaries 💛💛💛 @Kim Martin

SJ doing some IJ cleanup...
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison Mummy's still a little tired, but other than completely recovered, thank goodness. Percy's very well
The Chateau Diaries @Christine brown I will, I'm hoping to visit Mummy soon
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries hope you can have some piece and quiet xxxx
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Thank you, I'm already feeling much more rested, and I can't wait to see my mother!

Where's Selmar???? They both do cleanup...
Sam Horsman @the Chateau Diaries has Delmar gone for good?
The Chateau Diaries @Sam Horsman I'm sure he'll pop back regularly, but he and Tatyana are starting their lives together now
Ms. Silence dogood Does anyone know if Selmar is coming back? It seems like he just faded out of the picture? I saw his videos but did not see wether he was planning on returning or if Amury is his replacement
Natasha @Ms. Silence dogood follow @Selmar on his channel to see what he’s up to
The Chateau Diaries @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar and Tatyana are planning to move in together, but I'm sure they'll visit often - they were supposed to be with us for New Year but were stopped by restrictions
Philip Janssen @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar is in the UK with Tatyana and they were supposed to come to Lalande for New Year’s, but were stuck in the UK because of restrictions. They are still planning to move into1/2
Philip Janssen Their own château 2/2

BJJ got carried away and posted twice.
Philip Janssen We couldn’t put all the updates in, but were so happy to show you the highlights
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen You did a really good job and Stephanie is so beautiful and articulate
Philip Janssen We couldn’t put all the updates in, but were so happy to show you the highlights

Games 🤭
DIINIHON did you ever think about making a videogame out of lalande? i imagine something like "harvest moon" or "stardew valley" , it would be awesome!!!
The Chateau Diaries @DIINIHON The problem with that is that I'd spend all my time playing it! I used to be quite addicted to World of Warcraft!
DIINIHONi could do all the 3d models but if only i knew something about programing, i would offer myself to do it all for free- Every video you made gives me ideas

They are over worked and need a month vacation... ONLY THURSDAY.
Rio Kicks Did I miss her new upload schedule? Is it just Thursdays now?
The Chateau Diaries @Rio Kicks It's just Thursday's in January!

Stalkers
Lee Ayliffe WE LOVE YOU STEPHANIE JARVIS & PHILIP.... sorry for shouting, got carried away
Louiseangela Gough Having met you at the airport this year, I looked like a stalker lol. I am loving seeing the progress. Like you in our house is getting worse before better as we are just about to demolish a fireplace

Super fan Alice Allan reminds everyone to stay safe. SJ and Co. are busy traveling during a pandemic for fun.
The Chateau Diaries Thank you so much for watching with us, see you next week
Alice Allan Stay safe everyone
The Chateau Diaries Night night all

SJ wants everyone to know that she is sooo busy and working hard...
Always Jiji @the Chateau Diaries the organizaing in retrieving these clips is amazing. I remember these clips in the actual videos but to go back and seamlessly tie things together. wow
The Chateau Diaries @Always Jiji It took so much longer than I was expecting! But it was a lot of fun to look through the footage of the past year. The difficulty was having to leave so much out!

Very telling....
Charlotte Dickens Philip Janssen if you wish to give to charity you could do an alternative vlog that didn't involve gifts.
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens Yes, however the gifts would still be sent.
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens We could, but I doubt it would raise as much as €23,000 a year
Chloe Malik Great work for charity sometimes you can't please everyone but this is a great achievement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Marie W clearly is exhausted by having had to do some actual work which was primarily making Christmas "reets" and painting her flat and studio which she managed to get either free of charge or very cheaply. She is clearly no longer happy in Haworth, which she had said she loved, or with her studio. She had lots of help and kindness from her two friends there. So, what has happened? Either the locals who put up with it for a while, got fed up with her camera being pointed at them and their shops all the time, or she realised she'd have to stop filming the high street ad infinitum, or maybe she's heard that she needs to register her business properly and pay rent, tax and insurance. I suspect the business she was running from that place was not legal and it all goes back to her never having had a business plan and never considering what she had to do to start a proper business legally. Maybe she will stay in Norway but I doubt if she will ever manage to stand on her own two feet and earn a living or run a business successfully and legally. If all she wants to do is Instagram, it's disgusting that she managed to beg for a free vehicle for no good reason. She now expects everything to be handed to her on a plate and free of charge!
Really... what a joke! :rolleyes:

I hereby announce that I am officially done having hope for this bimbo!
My suggestion for her is to work on her body (workout, diet, whatever) and her face (braces, invisalign etc.) and then go and find herself a nice 70 YO sugar daddy! She gets to play around in the garden, making weird looking bouquets, cook him beige mushy easy to chew food, and do some other stuff too... Voila! happiness achieved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Marie W clearly is exhausted by having had to do some actual work which was primarily making Christmas "reets" and painting her flat and studio which she managed to get either free of charge or very cheaply. She is clearly no longer happy in Haworth, which she had said she loved, or with her studio. She had lots of help and kindness from her two friends there. So, what has happened? Either the locals who put up with it for a while, got fed up with her camera being pointed at them and their shops all the time, or she realised she'd have to stop filming the high street ad infinitum, or maybe she's heard that she needs to register her business properly and pay rent, tax and insurance. I suspect the business she was running from that place was not legal and it all goes back to her never having had a business plan and never considering what she had to do to start a proper business legally. Maybe she will stay in Norway but I doubt if she will ever manage to stand on her own two feet and earn a living or run a business successfully and legally. If all she wants to do is Instagram, it's disgusting that she managed to beg for a free vehicle for no good reason. She now expects everything to be handed to her on a plate and free of charge!
Couldn’t have said it better myself. FRK is an embarrassment to herself. Even outsiders can see the help she has been given. She’s barely unpacked before she’s having a whinge and talking about moving on.

What a kick in the teets for everyone in Haworth who have generously given time snd support.

Disgraceful behaviour FRK - when you going to put something IN instead of taking OUT all the time ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Philip Janssen I’m so excited that this video is up! It’s been such a pleasure to work on it and to look back at the last year

Jelena has questions...
Jelena Novakovic With the trees planted, does that mean Stephanie will no longer have a view of people driving in and out from her bedroom?
Philip Janssen @Jelena Novakovic Davy took the sight lines from the windows into account, so it shouldn’t be obstructing the views too much :)
Jelena Novakovic @Philip Janssen thanks for that, as did wonder as know Stephanie likes her tower lookout of the comings and goings - especially the bread van!

DeAnn P @Philip Janssen Glad to get to be here today too. Excited to see the updates

Still Tranquil Hi Stephanie @the Chateau Diaries love you lots! I'd like to take you out on a date Steph!
Ruth Omg Philip this is a movie… you have worked so incredibly hard putting this together .. if you could all be loved any more…
Philip Janssen @Annette Toohey It wasn’t filmed, but I cooked yesterday! No blue garlic
Hanna Young @Philip Janssen , you should be proud of your blue garlic, my cookbook says it is art to make garlic blue..

🤪
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi Stephanie! Did you take those beautiful photos of Paris in the Snow that were posted on Escape the other day? They were stunning!
The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey Sadly I didn't! I haven't been to Paris since November!
Jason Dubey You guys have done a tone of work and it shows. This is a great review of all the projects, and I think your viewers are enjoying the recap. Keep up the great work! @the Chateau Diaries
Jason Dubey This is a great update! A real crowd pleaser for sure. Don't forget to put my name back there!!!...LOL @the Chateau Diaries

The Chateau Diaries @Holly Biggs Me too! It's strange to be making only 3 videos per week (1 here, 1 for my patrons, and 1 Chateau Unwrapped!). I miss chatting to everyone! But I'm loving the break

Philip Janssen @Christine brown I finished the tube , but it was just a regular porcelain glue from the local hardware store!
Philip Janssen @jannebu The windows that will be changing are at the back of the château! The ones facing the courtyard will remain in the same spot :)

🤪
Kim Martin Stephanie I love the sense of responsibility to accountability and accuracy to the chateau you hold. You are a visionary. Once a girl with a dream, now a formidable woman who will not be stopped.

The Chateau Diaries @Michael Morrison Mummy's still a little tired, but other than completely recovered, thank goodness. Percy's very well
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries hope you can have some piece and quiet xxxx
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Thank you, I'm already feeling much more rested, and I can't wait to see my mother!

The Chateau Diaries @Sam Horsman I'm sure he'll pop back regularly, but he and Tatyana are starting their lives together now
Ms. Silence dogood Does anyone know if Selmar is coming back? It seems like he just faded out of the picture? I saw his videos but did not see wether he was planning on returning or if Amury is his replacement
Natasha @Ms. Silence dogood follow @Selmar on his channel to see what he’s up to
The Chateau Diaries @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar and Tatyana are planning to move in together, but I'm sure they'll visit often - they were supposed to be with us for New Year but were stopped by restrictions
Philip Janssen @Ms. Silence dogood Selmar is in the UK with Tatyana and they were supposed to come to Lalande for New Year’s, but were stuck in the UK because of restrictions. They are still planning to move into1/2

DeAnn P @Philip Janssen You did a really good job and Stephanie is so beautiful and articulate

Games 🤭
DIINIHON did you ever think about making a videogame out of lalande? i imagine something like "harvest moon" or "stardew valley" , it would be awesome!!!
The Chateau Diaries @DIINIHON The problem with that is that I'd spend all my time playing it! I used to be quite addicted to World of Warcraft!
DIINIHONi could do all the 3d models but if only i knew something about programing, i would offer myself to do it all for free- Every video you made gives me ideas

Stalkers
Lee Ayliffe WE LOVE YOU STEPHANIE JARVIS & PHILIP.... sorry for shouting, got carried away
Louiseangela Gough Having met you at the airport this year, I looked like a stalker lol. I am loving seeing the progress. Like you in our house is getting worse before better as we are just about to demolish a fireplace

Super fan Alice Allan reminds everyone to stay safe. SJ and Co. are busy traveling during a pandemic for fun.

Always Jiji @the Chateau Diaries the organizaing in retrieving these clips is amazing. I remember these clips in the actual videos but to go back and seamlessly tie things together. wow
The Chateau Diaries @Always Jiji It took so much longer than I was expecting! But it was a lot of fun to look through the footage of the past year. The difficulty was having to leave so much out!

Very telling....
Charlotte Dickens Philip Janssen if you wish to give to charity you could do an alternative vlog that didn't involve gifts.
Philip Janssen @Charlotte Dickens We could, but I doubt it would raise as much as €23,000 a year
Chloe Malik Great work for charity sometimes you can't please everyone but this is a great achievement
Collaterally, still wondering why it took them 16 years to find the stone mantel in the grotto underneath the terrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Collaterally, still wondering why it took them 16 years to find the stone mantel in the grotto underneath the terrace.
Yes. Or the painted beams in the attic. Or the old sewage cave. Or the arsenic wallpaper in the servants' quarters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jelena has questions...

🤪

🤪

Games 🤭

Stalkers

Very telling....
Dearest Kween Phillipa, people will stop sending gifts IF YOU REQUEST IT!!! You are a greedy ladybottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sadly, I am beginning to think that Marie has some serious problems, and she needs to seek help.

• Heart
In honor of our new 🧵 title, would you look at those claws. :eek: All hands on deck, was apparent in yesterday's flog. SJ and BJJ relied old footage to splice together a flog of Lalande's unfinished projects. So many that they were not able to get them all in. That being said, all of those unfinished project are on hold until at least February.

This narrative 👆 is necessary to enable their mid winter's nap.... "we've been soooooooo busy".
Their much needed, months long vacation, is just the ticket. SHAMELESS GRIFTERS!!! 🤬 They are counting on, money donating fans, to have amnesia and forget that the growing list is never completed, just added to.

BJJ long finger nails.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she flaking out? I couldn't hack the extended SAD effect of her twilit Norwegian adventures. I thought certainly all those maternal friends in Haworth, seemingly kinder and less, perhaps, insinuatingly pansexual than SJ, really had launched her nicely and that she would flourish under their care. Do you think the shop owner lady would have advised her on correct business practice? Do you think £50 or more per reet is too much even in a famous tourist town like Haworth?
I've always been a fan of her sustainable and artistic floristry, if not her low-bottom Al Anon personna.

Reactions: 13
In honor of our new 🧵 title, would you look at those claws. :eek: All hands on deck, was apparent in yesterday's flog. SJ and BJJ relied old footage to splice together a flog of Lalande's unfinished projects. So many that they were not able to get them all in. That being said, all of those unfinished project are on hold until at least February.

This narrative 👆 is necessary to enable their mid winter's nap.... "we've been soooooooo busy".
Their much needed, months long vacation, is just the ticket. SHAMELESS GRIFTERS!!! 🤬 They are counting on, money donating fans, to have amnesia and forget that the growing list is never completed, just added to.

View attachment 972292
Apparently none of SJ’s fans have figured out that it will never get done. That’s the whole point…if it ever gets done, there’s no more money to collect. Collect the cash, string everyone along, and keep the accounting a mystery. She’ll be able to buy her dream villa in Venice (paid in cash) and say goodbye to the dump forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sadly, I am beginning to think that Marie has some serious problems, and she needs to seek help.
It's shame that FRK seems to have been exhausted by making a few wreaths - it's the only half decent floristry I have seen from her.
She certainly seems to be a fragile flower. Maybe a return to her homeland would be in her best interests although she didn't seem to get a partiularly warm welcome from her family. Maybe they have found her difficult to be with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Problems??? Yes. Seeking help???
She has been selling this for five years. It's a money maker and it has never failed her. Why would she change.
FRK would like her life to look more like SJ's.

12716873_479967928859862_1255896920_n.jpg

planbstudio

#PKNBGO5 Speaker: Marie Wiik believes life will never be perfect and the key to happiness is acceptance. Inspired from her time as a self-harmer and living with an alcoholic father, Marie thought she'd join us to share some of her darkest memories. Note: she claims she makes it funny.

Be there, or be out with ‘friends’ (not really friends). Pecha Kucha Bergen - celebrating awesome.

Tickets (link in profile): https://pechakucha.ticketco.no/vol5
Promo-kode: HELDIGGRIS
FEBRUARY 10, 2016

• Wow
  • Sad
It's shame that FRK seems to have been exhausted by making a few wreathes - it's the only half decent floristry I have seen from her.
She certainly seems to be a fragile flower. Maybe a return to her homeland would be in her best interests although she didn't seem to get a partiularly warm welcome from her family. Maybe they have found her difficult to be with.
Very valid points. I didn't watch it, but is it possible that her family wasn't too excited about participating in her channel?

Reactions: 14
@MojoDublin was here at lunchtime. Perhaps enjoying an afternoon off for good behaviour! 😉
Aww thanks 🙏
It wasent a field - but it was all women
(4)
Jan 6th is little Christmas 🎄
Where women do nothing - but party 🎈
FEFA644F-92D4-482A-82EA-DA62ED642653.jpeg

We staged an intervention….
And now we are in search of a small hospital 🏥 to cure us 💕🥰💕

349A10DF-CD53-4CED-B4DC-C2761D946B2E.jpeg

Have no idear why I thought I recognised … this pic but apparently…
We might have looked somewhat similar 😂😂😂😂 at the end 😈
3F50449E-87F4-49B7-8A65-17A2F5045DE0.jpeg

15 pages behind … TF it’s Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.