The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have done something extraordinary in her last life to be rewarded like this in this life

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

...she’s just weak...emotionally and mentally...she had it made in that cute, little village. especially with those women who were so sweet and supportive toward her...

hmmm...imagine...how easy life would be...with the only thing one had to do is to make whimsical wreaths and play with flowers...

Reactions: 22
There was a pic on my Youtube feed of him and his boys closing the main gates so I think they’re staying at Lalande.

Reactions: 10
Actually, Kim is pretty heads on and capable to deal with stuff, but I imagine she didn't want to be responsible by herself and wants to share that burden with Dan. Maybe she has learned from previous experiences, when the place would fall apart (sort of like now, with the radiators leaking etc) o her watch and she had nobody to call for help.

Reactions: 38
I thought when he was telling us he'd been left in charge, that he and Annalise and the two boys were moving into HMN for the duration, but apparently not. But probably too cold for the little ones.
I think we all see where this is going! Maybe Dan will vlog his descent into madness…

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Aha, the founding fathers of the Democratic Party.

-----------------------------
Anyhow, back to Lalande:

With Dan the Gardener as the new interim chatelaine, I hope he leads a massive clean-up of that sh!thole chateau.

BTW, SJ, massive, that's another word for yours and orange man's favorite word, huge, which you always say in the same annoying tone.
Enjoy South Africa.

Reactions: 21
Welcome! It is such a relief for me to hear there's still a chance (some of) her patrons will come to their senses and realize they have been scammed into thinking they were actually helping to restore something historic, but were actually financing the disgusting life style of a self absorbed swindler. it sometimes feels like we are simply preaching for our own choir here and not reaching anyone new, especially when we're visited by her flying monkeys that try to derail and distract. To me, you are proof that we must continue to hold her accountable for the mess she's creating and the crimes against decency she's committing. So thanks! And I do hope you are willing to help spread the word and warn people off....

Reactions: 61
Every Day!!! I was sick of the behavior last night, it was just awful

Reactions: 33
I believe seeing her mum living the happy (and as it seems wealthy) life in Norway with her new family depressed her and made her realise again what she missed out.

Reactions: 18
Interesting results. 12 of 51 who voted have been an sj patron at some point .... so at least some patrons can be shown the light! Personally I had already quit patron long before I found Tattle. I literally signed up for the extra content but had become bored of it, so I quit! But yeah, interesting results.

Reactions: 17
Dan is no more a caretaker than he is a gardener. Sad to say, he appears to being going the route of SJ in his endeavors with slap-it-up and call-it- done work. I really do think cooking is his strong suit, but SJ loves to exploit him through flattery to get him to do all kinds of odd jobs he is not qualified to do. I wonder what would happen to him if he wasn't attached to the chateau? It's only through SJ and the chateau that he is doing what he does. He is very lucky to have Annalise, who works outside of the chateau except for a few mobile salon visits to keep the roots covered up.

Reactions: 26
On a happier note... from Le Fleur's instagram account, it seems that they have started working on their kitchen... the old cabinets have gone out and renovation is under way (using actual tradespeople!)

I can't wait to see their progress and result!

Also, here is their latest Patreon video:

Wishing you all a very Happy and healthy New Year for 2022!

2021 was a busy year for us with lots of change and so much to be grateful for. We have had lots of wonderful guests and the vlog and our Patreon community, which started as a result of the pandemic shutting our guesthouse doors, has grown and taken our lives and restoration projects here on a whole new and very exciting path.

We are so inspired to continue renovating our chateau and gardens and creating vlogs this year for you all, to share it with you. We're still adjusting to the new work load and because we have no guests at the moment, we've decided to ask for some help for the first time since March 2020, we are now looking for volunteers to come and help us here.

It's a bit last minute but if you would be interested in helping us in January or February for between 2 weeks to a month, we are looking for enthusiastic, easy going helpers, (we also welcome couples) who don't mind getting stuck in, with mostly work in the garden, clearing, planting and also some occasional cooking. Having some practical gardening and diy experience is a plus. Food and board is free in return for 5 hour days 5 days a week and you will have your own room/bathroom. Please note we are quite rural, there is a village bus but having a bike or your own car is definitely a good idea if you wish to visit the area a bit whilst you're here.

We are asking you guys first before we announce this on the vlog and IG account so please get in touch telling us a bit about yourselves and your experience at:****** If you have previously contacted us about volunteering don't hesitate to re-contact us. We may need more volunteers later in the year, but we haven't made a decision yet so please only get in touch if you are interested in volunteering at this time.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Wishing you all a great week from Normandy,

Love Anna, Philipp, Lily & Ella x

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
...delightful...I truly loved how the French handled their business...very straightforward and no bs about it...inspiring really...

Reactions: 10
I thought when he was telling us he'd been left in charge, that he and Annalise and the two boys were moving into HMN for the duration, but apparently not. But probably too cold for the little ones.
OMG, I hope they are not moving in with the little ones! It's not safe!

Reactions: 17
Yup, I was once a patreon, and even got a postcard from her. But it was Boy Meth-rick's sob video nearly a year ago that sent me here. I was sick of the granny gangstas shutting me down if I dare question anything about SJ and the Shitsho.

Unfortunately, she's still preying on the elderly/lonely who love the 'Princess living in a castle' narrative. She knows how to spin a tale for them, and plays up the petite, pretty blonde Disney princess look. And this is what keeps me coming to Tattle, to highlight how disingenuous she really is.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln: “You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.”

Let's keep the pressure on her so that more patreons head this way.

Reactions: 43
She must have done something extraordinary in her last life to be rewarded like this in this life
Her life isn't over yet. Look what happened to Jeffrey Epstein's friend Ghislaine. She thought she was living the grand life too until it all came to a not so glamorous end. I am not comparing what she did to what SJ is doing. It's just that it's not over until it's over! We shall see.

Reactions: 25
I had a wonderful laugh. The best thing in the Chateau is Amaury's neat workshop and the makeshift shelves for storage.
Looking forward, I am really going to enjoy the day when they expose the painted beams. So much detritus under the Narnia floor...
They'll be shovelling shit for ages- oh wait, nothing new there.
Her attitude reminds me very much of a cat. Business in the tray and scrape the kitty litter all over it and walk away as of nothing has occurred.
2022, the rewind years!

Reactions: 39
There was a pic on my Youtube feed of him and his boys closing the main gates so I think they’re staying at Lalande.
They were moving the sheep, so gate closed so sheep didn't run out thru them instead of into the paddock.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.