The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! The heating story is the story i'm personally the most invested in. It made me tattle!

They call Dan because he has some skills, the rest has none!

Reactions: 19
Haha, on the contrary! Stephanie and her rag tag, band of misfits are hilarious
Exactly! I was thinking of SJ with TartanMan and Snorts at the airport and on the plane. What a sight they must have been! I imagine the other passengers unlucky enough to sit by them were quite annoyed with all the hysterics, clowning and snorting. Too bad steerage isn't available on planes where they could have been with the other snorting beasts.

Reactions: 27
Why is Sabine referred to as Land Girl? There is nothing remotely Land Girl about her. As a vintage dresser I find it very annoying!

The video starts at Sabines Landgirl moment.
There was also an exchange from a viewer, I thought it was in the comments maybe it was somewhere else as I can't find it. Anyway commenter took umbrage at the use of Landgirl and went on about how important they were and you shouldn't make fun of them. Fanny answered that Landgirls was a recent TV show and basically they needed to get over themselves (but in a 'nice' Fanny way)

Reactions: 12
Actually à dog's coat protects it from the heat.Dogs should not be shaved in the summer months.It's a common misconception.In the winter it protects against the cold.Just basic grooming will do
would that not depend where the dog lives? I've seen very hairy dogs panting like crazy in hotspots in Europe and felt so sorry for them.

The video starts at Sabines Landgirl moment.
There was also an exchange from a viewer, I thought it was in the comments maybe it was somewhere else as I can't find it. Anyway commenter took umbrage at the use of Landgirl and went on about how important they were and you shouldn't make fun of them. Fanny answered that Landgirls was a recent TV show and basically they needed to get over themselves (but in a 'nice' Fanny way)
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can anyone please tell me the name of the channel for the couple that owned a chateau and then had to sell it. They wear vintage clothes and the house they now live in has a lake and she was feeding the coypu?

Reactions: 6
She will use the same excuse like last year: Xmas is officially over in February!

Reactions: 12
Hydraulic system for the green house windows was done for a Chateau DIY project. As well as the inside tarted up a bit and cleaned.

Reactions: 16
Can anyone please tell me the name of the channel for the couple that owned a chateau and then had to sell it. They wear vintage clothes and the house they now live in has a lake and she was feeding the coypu?
Used to be called Chateau La Croix Honnet and is now called It's A Wonderful Life.

Reactions: 8
'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever
[/QUOTE]
She's comparing SJ to Nelson Mandela? I don't know what to say...

Reactions: 14
I totally accept your points - my post was comparing the tenures and YouTube presence to one another and the budget disparities. SJ seemingly needs a project manager that you indicate was once her father’s presence. The last two years she’s had more free money than ever and she hasn’t completed barely anything and is having to repair her initial work when she first moved in. Somehow I don’t think there will be these reoccurring issues with the Fleuries - I maybe wrong, but they seem relatively thorough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Want video of Nick unmasked....from about 15:01 onwards, watching from the sofa. Oops

'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever
She's comparing SJ to Nelson Mandela? I don't know what to say...
[/QUOTE]
Drunk or drugged .... probably both!

Morning All !

Reactions: 13
Recently we were discussing jury duty. I was called up in my early 20's but I managed to be excused. At the time I was a midwifery student living in Edinburgh. The jury duty coincided with when I was due to have my practical experience in the hospital. So they let me off.

Reactions: 13
You are confusing us with some royal dump. Me and my fellow tattlers have proper heating.

Reactions: 8
Or they just leave it as it is. I think that would be SJ worst nightmare coming back to and dealing with the reminder of her manic Dec. Judging by the quality of her output she did not have a good time making the Advent Calendar this year.
Why is Dan making out that he's doing some DIY around La Lande? Hasn't he got enough to be getting on with at his own place? The fixing of the kitchen door turned into a renovation not a a quick fix and he's obviously consulted with SJ as she can't decide on the colour she wants it painting. It all seems strange, especially as he has to mind the boys and now do his video/editing/film making course. Why fix a door that nobody has been bothered with?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.