The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that Dan is reading this, and cleaning accordingly.

Show this to Dan.

Reactions: 10
What about Maria and Sabine, have they left too, or are they a part of the cleaning brigade? If I were SJ I'd be a bit scared of that, Maria could actually decide to do that seriously, maybe with a skip or two.
Maria and Land-Girl are there with Dan. He just uploaded his latest vlog.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never thought Marie was ever happy there but I do think Antoine likes it. Thus I believe Nick continues on with the charade for his sons sake. It’s an interesting diversion for his little family. A place to get away to for them. Look he’s already in bed with this witch he may as well make the best of it.
that said, as for potty & this Ruth woman well…. I have no idea why she even accompanies him in on visits. It’s a great slap in the face to SJ that she refuses to be filmed while there. I would want nothing to do with any of that.
and yes, potty is weird.

Reactions: 21
In respect to Sara’s hands shaking, she was very uncomfortable on camera from the beginning. She spoke very quickly and loudly. She spoke on her social media about her discomfort and reluctance to being on YouTube. Interesting angle that @Jeeves brings up is anger. Could the perceived nice gesture of sending the postcards actually be some sort of threat to maybe watch their P’s and Q’s.

Reactions: 12
A person usually shakes from nervousness or anxiety.
you mean that plump dumpling little wife of Shreck ?

How do you think that allegiance sits with Marie ?

Reactions: 5
Ann Marie looks rough... He really needs to put on his sunglasses.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
That says Steph as dictated to Sir Snorts-a-lot!

Reactions: 11
'Don't ever change yourself! A living inspiration, bright flame lighting up a pathway to joy!' said a Tattler ever
[/QUOTE]

So Phyllis thinks SJ is akin to Nelson Mandela….. hmmm? What has Phyllis done, I wonder? It reads in a very whimpering tone - almost as to get back into someone’s good graces. The cross dressing must stop Phyllis you’ve stretched out SJ’s knicker elastic and she’s pissed!

Reactions: 23
So deluded. I feel safe saying I am sure that La Lande/SJ will never be topics in history books/courses.

Reactions: 15
In Dan's latest Vlog he wants US to know that he is keeping Anne Marie's work room tidy. Actually I believe you. The rest of the shitoo I wouldn't worry about as no one will notice. Carry on

Reactions: 19
Oh, good grief.... FRK needs a problem. Now it's her fear of ankle twisting???

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
In Dan's latest Vlog he wants US to know that he is keeping Anne Marie's work room tidy. Actually I believe you. The rest of the shitoo I wouldn't worry about as no one will notice. Carry on
He obviously read the concerns about his tidiness here!

Reactions: 10
If they visit these monuments, I surely hope they don't film it. Otherwise, we will all have to hear his 'sincere' yet uninformed opinions and 'facts' about everything with that disgusting "Yes, I see you what you mean" face and nod. No, Phyllis, you don't know what it means.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the information .
Well, I stand corrected, he's got experience. So he shouldn't copy other people's work and should know better. And he wants to give advices to other people? Lol.

His work is just not good, sorry. Unless he just doesn't know how to present it nicely. 'Cause sorry but you see his portfolio, and Raining's portfolio... There's no comparison. With things such as squarespace, wix etc nowadays it's just weird that he's portfolio looks so dated. It's just super tacky and not on trend. And I'm not even talking about the latest 2021 graphic design trends. But like I haven't seen a single graphic designer use such call-to-action buttons in forever (the "get started" button, with lots of effects that are just dated in the graphic design sphere nowadays).
He puts illustration in his skills but was not able to come up with his own peacock illustration?

It'sone thing to pass as a graphic design expert with clients who have 0 eye for design, but I highly respect his ability to convince other professional of the industry to trust him! That's someone who knows how to sell himself.

Reactions: 9
It always seemed as if she were doing the guests a service by gracing them with her presence, as if she is royalty, by making an appearance at dinner. She certainly seemed annoyed at her obligation of having to play hostess.
@Albee & @T Rex , you're both right in your observations about her behavior. I was referring to the Come Dine with Me vlogs from last January. I had never heard of this show and was appalled as I watched what may have been a reasonable recreation with La Lande characters. However, I was most struck by the facts that BJJ was a whiny baby about the candlesticks and the amount of footage with Marie's Team's critique. It really showed her in a bad light. Maybe that was BJJ's influence with the intent of contributing to Marie's undoing. CLL really is like a tacky version of Dangerous Liaisons sometimes.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.