The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she manage to mute bjj? It’s a miracle, not one snort or interruption. She must have threatened to leave him at home for the tidy up if he opened his mouth!
I was surprised too! No snorts, no stupid pun interuptions. I also liked that she wasn't manic for once.

Enough stefanding. Most of these projects she showed in her vlog has started 2nd half of the year. So my question is what did she do the 1st half. She certainly didn't plan anything. If she had they would have enough materials.
Also she will submit the facade planning in february...so it's been pushed forward for another month

Another project she started on channel 4 was the fish pond she emptied. No mention of that failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he’d have more traction with being a common law spouse. Fanny is providing for him monetarily, housing his sorry ass as well as emotionally. Presumably in the spousal duties department but let’s not take a deep dive there. I found that the French Paliarment passed a law in 1999 granting legal status to unmarried couples.

Congratulations, Mr Stephanie Jarvis!
We have talked about this at length on previous threads but while unmarried couples can have a legal status in France, it doesn't entitle them to each other's assets. Common law marriage does not exist in France and even married couples don't have to share assets. Snorty is entitled to nothing, no matter how long he lives in a relationship with the Charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Its too late to read all the comments now, but before I go, the passage when nutty shouted "where is my husband" ... that whole sequence is gold, they cannot pretend, not even for the camera, and we can clearly see what potty and sj are thinking about nutty and AM's affair,
Potty says " oo dear" and looks immediately to AM in hope to see some stress which he could laught off in a manly banter, but nothing from AM side so he immediately turns his gaze to SJ in distress basically reflecting her dissaproval and I read "wtff?!?!" in potty's face, which tells me that SJ likes the idea for AM and nutty being together for the time being but not as a part of the family! But hmm i guess AM might have plan on his own and it might indeed include nutty in a long run
And as Lizzie is reading this comment, sudden " oo dear.." has ricocheted

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those are called Mother-in-Law Tongues here in NZ
In the US as well, alternatively known as a Snake plant.
We have talked about this at length on previous threads but while unmarried couples can have a legal status in France, it doesn't entitle them to each other's assets. Common law marriage does not exist in France and even married couples don't have to share assets. Snorty is entitled to nothing, no matter how long he lives in a relationship with the Charlatan.
I guess he’s back to squatter rights then. He can still be Mr Stephanie Jarvis, though.

Reactions: 12
I think that SJ is the waitress in the last chance saloon - Phillip is the last chance she probably will have of a younger adoring guy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vaxed people are getting sick and dying too.People should sit on their butts and avoid any unnecessary contact with others.Vaxxed or not vaxed.
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm happy to be able to report that, as I predicted, SJ's Dutch friend Kim Raad and her professor husband have been spotted at her HMN. The happy couples departure to SA (or whatever other place they chose form their well deserved retraite) must be eminent, if it not already took place...
This is the one who used to give SJ a teenager's amount of pocket money and keep her freezer filled? Whussup widdat?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know what you mean. I love the pieces for their quality, but you have to get them home and mix and match to jazz them up. As mid-range pieces, they always were a bit more special to me and I always, always, always wrecked them the first time I wore them! White suit -$700 + salad oil = money down drain. Lavender cashmere sweater set + chocolate ice cream = money down drain again. I can’t tell you how many times this happened! I just gave up finally. I wreck everything. Especially shoes. I just shop at TJ Maxx now. I feel way less guilty.

I hate the way he pronounces cache pot. He leaves off the t. Sounds stupid.
Pro tip: equal parts water, white vinegar and dish washing liquid of your choice will remove just about any stain. Worse case scenario, natural fibers take really well to being dyed darker colors.

He's pronouncing it properly. I regularly do this if I am familiar with the correct pronunciation of words of foreign origin. I'd rather know how the words are supposed to sound than to mangle someone else's language via mispronunciation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh man, guys!!!
Don't burst my morning happiness by clouding what Clara gave me hope for!!!! The end of Snort's reign!!!

But if she takes him with her to SA...how is that helping to scrape him off her back in the near future?
One of SJ's biggest problems is never telling anyone NO!
Like Selmar's stupid plan for that monstrous compost bin!
Or most of Snort's idiotic, trashy purchases at the used junk shop.
Or Selmar's dumb idea for moving the huge flooring stones into the horribly , ugly downstairs loo.

I think she just really DOESN'T give two figs about anything at the dump.
She doesn't keep on top of anything. Except Snort's!!! 😆😨.
Sorry. I just ruined everybody's supper or breakfast with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow the new vid shows the power of tattle! Stephanie you are a wonderful presenter - I can help with your ethical dilemma re unedifying gift grab. Set up an ebay or similar account for all yr gifts and all proceeds go to charity! Happy for you to give the food items to your volunteers! Job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, duck this tit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:
I'm so sorry you've tested positive. Do take care of yourself...stay hydrated...fingers crossed it's the mild version!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I LOVE how we only caught glimpses of BJJ in that New Year's Eve video, no snorting, I think the only time he spoke was to talk about his grandparents. or great grandparents and the 'ice bucket' . No sign of him when they were preparing the food, don't think that he even set the table either, we saw Sabine taking the Xmas tablecloth off . Did we witness the beginning of the end for Snorts ? Hope so, can't wait ! :D

Oh, before I forget, when some tattlers were waxing lyrical over Matt a page or two back, I couldn't see the attraction at all. Then I realised that I was getting him mixed up with Nick the lumberjack 😂
I noted his absence in the Ch 4 Christmas ep. I think this is a trend, not a fad. 👯‍♀️💃🕺

Reactions: 9

Amen!!!!
So so sorry to hear of your positive results.
I wasn't even allowed to go to the grocery store.
Good luck to you!
Prayers.
I was double vaxxer too.
Now that I am better I am getting my booster asap!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
La Jarvis did state she had been working on the vlog for days...
Maybe she meant she potty trained Phyllis to stop snorting, interrupting and speaking, when he records... 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whoohoo as an ex patreon and VIP Tattler my name will be on the back of the panelling - engraved steel or something. Woo hoo!
I will haunt SJ forever now.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think we here forget that the general population or those who don't see the grifter side of things, still see Laland as a fairytale castle tucked away in the rural France ...a place many would love not only visiting,but staying in for awhile...Maaike's mom showing up stay is not thaaat surprising . Especially if it's to watch after the place while they are in South Africa. Seems anyone SP could trust to do that are gone themselves.
You just met these people and you’re going to let them stay at your home while you’re away. Has SJ been deserted by so many of her friends that now your friend circle is limited to your friends of your toyboy lover? You can hire licensed, insured house sitters.

But here’s a crazy idea- just stay the f__k home during a pandemic, or perhaps just stay home and do some actual work on your shitoo, because you don’t need 16 trips a year!

• Heart
Wow the new vid shows the power of tattle! Stephanie you are a wonderful presenter - I can help with your ethical dilemma re unedifying gift grab. Set up an ebay or similar account for all yr gifts and all proceeds go to charity! Happy for you to give the food items to your volunteers! Job done.
I have probably seen a total of 3 Casey Neistat videos years ago but happened to see the one where he showed the piles and piles of stuff that viewers had sent him. He said that he appreciated it and a lot of it was great stuff but it was just too much and he was going to give it all to charity.

Hear that Stefanny, if you really want to do charity, say thank you for the junk but take it straight to Emmaüs!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.