The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he's got a tit-ton of his crap there, I wonder if he can claim squatter's rights if/when she tries to give him the boot?
That’s a good point! In the US, the laws are really geared toward occupants. Since Snorts has moved his personal effects into the chateau, he would probably be considered a tenant (even if he’s not paying rent). He could claim that his work was lieu of rent. If this was the US and he was asked to leave, he could play hardball, refuse to go, and make life miserable if he wanted.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG I'm so excited! I'm having my government name on SJ's panelling after "trolling" her in the live chats during advent. I knew she'd forgive me eventually, but this is too generous. Happy New Year to you SJ!

That whole entire flog was a masterclass in manipulation - kudos to you Stephanie, Mistress of Spin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
NOT A SINGLE word about the finances or accountant ... .though I guess that is for the Patrons .... maybe, one day, if that lazy accountant would just get back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I love the ..... if you want your name in the old Chateau ..... better sign up to be a patreon .... oh .... if you want your name to be SEEN ... better sign up for the Mucho $$$ patreon - your name is on the back of the door.
What a sly old thing she is !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stef: I'm just going to show you the nearly completed projects, please don't mention my duck ups!
Joan In Florida

5 minutes ago
How is your office room next to your bedroom coming along? We haven't seen it since the hall wall was removed.

fEfCY0w3STH8g734_cqyIHlg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tait Weigel
6 minutes ago
Things are coming along quickly. I'm particularly eager for the chapel restoration project to begin. What about your suite, Stephanie? Did I miss what's happening and when?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I love the ..... if you want your name in the old Chateau ..... better sign up to be a patreon .... oh .... if you want your name to be SEEN ... better sign up for the Mucho $$$ patreon - your name is on the back of the door.
What a sly old thing she is !!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see what happens. Todays numbers:

PATRONS
CA$41,619
PER MONTH

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
NOT A SINGLE word about the finances or accountant ... .though I guess that is for the Patrons .... maybe, one day, if that lazy accountant would just get back to her.
It's worth noting that after a tattler had mentioned that GAG charities had not been mentioned for a few months that she then lists them all along the bottom of the screen. Also the idea of asking viewers to merely donate directly rather than send gifts was rejected by Snorts by saying he doubts if they would achieve €23k by direct donation & people would still send gifts anyway. What he meant was it works best this way because we get lots of freebies and the viewers pay to watch us to open them.. he makes me sick...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well that was a PR-centric video wasn’t it? Well honey, it’s going to take more than one video to refute what we prove here about you and your dastardly ways. We’re here everyday and we are relentless. Our posts will populate the internet forever. Chop chop. You are going to need ALOT more videos. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Today's CD vlog was an annual report of the work still being done, which come to think of it are not that many. The only (sort of) finished work is the downstairs loo on the inside and the irrigation system outside. Everything else still needs a lot of work and therefore requires a lot more funding.

She definitely knows how to emotionally manipulate viewers with her vision. She sounds like a 1990s televangelist asking for money to build a new TV station or fund the purchase of a brand new private jet---with a promise that "if you give, we will inscribe your name on the book of life brass plate which we'll place behind a panel never to be seen by anyone except spiders."

Damn it, SJ! If you're doing donor plates put them all on display so you can add names of new donors (you're welcome for the idea)...and to remind yourself every day how you selfishly and shamelessly manipulated grannies living on pension money to help you live in luxury!

nygh-3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
In Australia if you live together for more than two years you are considered a de facto couple but the exception to the rule can be if you have children or joint contributions to property then it could be shorter than two years.
If France is like this ..... good luck Fanny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm with you. A successful stylist doesn't have to look styled. I was in the fashion industry for years, most designers just wear comfortable basic clothing. Just like a successful chef doesn't go home everyday and cook up a fabulous meal. It's job.
Then why is she not styling her own daughter?? Her daughter always looks unkept.
I am a hair stylist. So MY look IS a reflection on my business.
Who would have any confidence in my skills ( especially a first time client) if I looked liked a bag lady?
Now in her defense... She wasn't at work. A day off at the filthy shanty.
I mean I look like a nut right now. Lying around the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG I'm so excited! I'm having my government name on SJ's panelling after "trolling" her in the live chats during advent. I knew she'd forgive me eventually, but this is too generous. Happy New Year to you SJ!
Am actually slightly excited about that - only slightly though - wish I initialed my name into something offensive C.U.Napier-Trengilly

Oh how I got the last laugh rubber chicken boots - one of your most outspoken haters is now getting etched into your stout wood panelling. haha

But I was intrigued to learn about the lake - because, correct me if I'm wrong, but was there not a bit of a to-do made of the road by the lake being surveyed and the mayor agreed to survey the lake at the same time (I thought she filmed workmen standing around the water's edge with tripods)? SJ did you piss off the mayor too for them not to keep up their promise? Or did you speculate too much and underdeliver once more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My fellow Tattlers. You will be now know I like to number crunch so following on from a suspicion raised about keeping patrons names on the vlog I decided to count the top tier ones. There are 106 names written at the end of tonight's vlog. Which would make only 44 available of the 150 total. However she states that 72 are up for grabs on the patreon page.

I had to go back and count again as the last attached has 2 names I missed with my screen grab.

Numbers updated after recounting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So how many Tattler's names will be on the back of those panels?!!

How about a vote?

If yours will be there give me an :mad:
If yours won't be give me a ♥

My vote is: :mad: for spending about $50 of my money!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

The Chateau Diaries

1 minute ago (edited)
Tonight's Chateau Diaries will be a little later than usual, as it's an epic video that I've been working on for a few days! It should be premiering in the next hour or so. I'm very, very excited about it and can't wait to share it with you all. If you haven't done so already, press the notification bell so that you'll be notified when it premieres. I look forward to chatting with you all in the Live Chat! Love, Stephanie x
Omg. My ESPN tells me we are going to have to watch her photo shoot.😭😭😭😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Charity update .... and defending GAG. ugh 23,000 Euros from this year alone ...

July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa €5500
October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3184
November 2021: Techo €2709
December 2021: Charity still to be decided as we await the final month's total, but it is already over €4000!!!
I didn't know what Techo was so looked up. I bet Amaury will visit a building site on his trip and report back.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Today's CD vlog was an annual report of the work still being done, which come to think of it are not that many. The only (sort of) finished work is the downstairs loo on the inside and the irrigation system outside. Everything else still needs a lot of work and therefore requires a lot more funding.

She definitely knows how to emotionally manipulate viewers with her vision. She sounds like a 1990s televangelist asking for money to build a new TV station or fund the purchase of a brand new private jet---with a promise that "if you give, we will inscribe your name on the book of life brass plate which we'll place behind a panel never to be seen by anyone except spiders."
well, humpf .... if dedicated to the Crystal Cathedral in Garden City California I can go see a plate with my name on a window or a chair (the place is FULL of name plates, toured there when I was a teen!). Don't hide me behind a panel where I can never be seen .... no one puts baby in a corner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"We're all on this journey together ...." (she manipulated us well with the words "we" and "together", like the pro manipulator she is)

Oh, anyone who has ever been a Patron at any level is getting their name on the back side of the paneling!! LOL, guess my name is going behind the main panels!!! My few months low tiered patronage paid off.

I didn't read the live chat, but I could see her and Philip were quite active .... look forward to seeing what others find there.
Thanks to those who watch and report to us. I get too pissed off when I watch.

As far as my name on the back side of paneling that will NEVER be installed, I'd rather have my $30 back. I was a patron for 6 months, and it took that long for her to send me a damned thank you card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh how I loved the way she mentioned the Gift Grab......... she did it in the Chapel !!!!!
Oh what a Angel - what a Manipulator !!!
Oh she thought that out and when she left the church did you see that "sweet little smile" she had on her face when she closed the door .... "there , I fixed that controversy and in the Chapel where its so Holy and no one would dare to lie!! " :devilish:
Yeah they would buy that !!

I saw that Fanny ..... I am "on to you " and the Mean Site Tattle Tartlettes are too !!!!!!!!!!! :cool:(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.